Where can I go to alch while talking to people? Everyone is botting at Varrock bank every world

Where can I go to alch while talking to people? Everyone is botting at Varrock bank every world

Also, what is everyone up to?

Fuck I remember playing that shit 16 years ago, heck almost 17 now.
Is it still pay to win?

lol yeah man...same i played years ago but they brought back those servers 2 years ago this week!

you should get back into it if you have time or are looking to play something

Are you still required to pay for a membership to go anywhere else than the newb area on the map?

> alch

alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch alch

try here bro, pures are always aurging abour some stupid shit

yes but worth it imo

you can also buy membership with gp now

word never been there actually

is low ach viable at all?
tfw 26 mage

Currently levelling cooking, just last week started playing again for first time since 2006

No waste of money

Not bad stats m8

Looking forward to doing some combat/slayer, the sound of cooking food and the same shit coloured Rogues Den is actually driving me insane.

stop being a pussy and level agility with your magic. fucking don't xp waste you faggot

l2 rs3 faggot

Hell yeah, combat is where it's at

explain further

where do i go in osrs to cyber or erp horny strangers?

Show us your stats

lol you put a d scimmy in your inv for the screen shot like anybody cares you faggot you suck at runescape

Alch while doing agility.

Holy shit....this is brilliant actually....

not afk at all though

show us your acc m8

Pretty weak tbh