First time led grow

>first time led grow
>week 6 of flowering
>skunk # 1
>5 gallon pot

Growers of Sup Forums I know ya'll lurk here, please tell me how much yield should I expect from this girl?

Edit: not a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXcc-wFy8vM
youtube.com/watch?v=gizowJ1Gldc
youtube.com/watch?v=cWHrnMgE4L4
en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Skunk_Nr1/Dutch_Quality_Seeds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>close up

Took her out of the grow room and this is one nasty stinky girl literally stood near it for no more than 10 mins tying the stems together and it gave me a headache too much stank

Forgot pic

Those are some nice colas looking ripe af

I can smell that shit from here

Yeah these were under COB it really blew them the fuck up
Believe me its nasty and not tolerable after a while

Bump need yield info cmon niggers where are the growers

>led
hps master race scrub

maybe an oz at best.

Who the fuck smokes skunk weed anyway

40-80g (1,5-3oz) depending how dense the nugs get following weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=uXcc-wFy8vM

It's hard to say without trimming it down first, but you probably have over 2oz there easy.

kek wtf is this shit ? this dude is lame. dumb white boi

You're shitting me right?

First Tip.
Don't ask silly/impossible questions
When it's dry probably not very much
It does look good though.
What leds did are you using?

>me in 9th grade used to listen to this song while smoking

Anyone who offers you anything like a specific answer to that question from this photograph doesnt grow or know.

He's really not.
It dries out like a bastard

1-2 zips the most. maybe 3.

Maybe 2 ounces ...

og shit. He's fucking awesome.

Clean your fucking plant by ridding off all those dead leaves.

I misread that.
He's a liar
Hahaha
You might get like 20 grams?
Still looks nice tho

Im tired of the guessing game in my head is all. Using a 100W COB led. Post your expert dry weight guess

Hahahahahahahahahaha
ITS FINE.

>dumb white boi

like you fucking people know anything about quality weed besides reselling it, lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=gizowJ1Gldc

Do LED's give a good amount of heat like regular bulbs do? Or will i need a heat lamp aswell?

you dont know who 36 mafia is. time to get back to your homework and receive your underage ban

Nice lamp.
You won't get oz's mate.
But it's a learning curve
And the weed looks dank
Just keep improving.

I did right after the photo session
>shitting me with 40-80
I was surprised by his guess. if I get anything over 40 grams it'd be christmas for me. Got four other plants in the grow room besides that

Mild heat. Nothing that cant be controlled with fans. Easy on the bills, I ran for the hills after seeing the ballast that comes with an MH.
This particular one is under 100. Overall grow room has more lamps so a total of 400Ws +

youtube.com/watch?v=cWHrnMgE4L4

Real shit, feel it bruh.

20g dry

what fertilizer do u use?

Needs a trim, but budding nicely. Clean the dead shit from the lower interior, cause even dead plant sucks nutrients and energy until completely dead. You got air circulating through it? You going 12 weeks? How tall?
I generally get 3 to 5 oz. But I've also been really disappointed abd also pretty blown away by the yield.

what fucking language did are you using?

Just curious, How many Aussies in this thread?

Forgot sauce: en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Skunk_Nr1/Dutch_Quality_Seeds/

Kek

The most straight forward language there is, you dildo

Same fag.

You'll be lucky to get an ounce and a half dry. Plus, that isnt ripe yet. Learn to grow more you faggot.

Don't be a sore loser. Sage Pomeranian is sage.

I see no loss

Fuck off. He knuckledusted you and I laughed.
Someone's been gotten to. Butthurt jackass.

>tomato ketchup

Works fine really dunno why everyone suggests expensive ass bleach tubs with bob marleys on them

Air is circulating. I was thinking she'd be ready by weak 9 or 10 max cuz even at week 6 the brown hair are coming on fast. Hoping it doesn't disappoint but prepared for the worst as a first timer

Oh wait.
I see it now
Hahaha

Its my first time you fucking cocksucker post your grow nigger

if you harvest early you will ruin all the thc.

you need to get a microscope and look at some of the trichs and the bulb of them should be turning brown / golden.

I start checking trichs when they visibly are starting to look ready.

Yup, good indicators are browning pubes. If you gotta strip it at 9 or 10, not a big deal. It may turn out to be Christmas after all. Personally I would just keep up your regular routine and go with your gut. Don't go overboard with growth boosters or anything you're not currently adding. If the timing is wrong and you add something foreign, it could be catastrophic, meaning practically useless overnight.

>another close up

Smells like mangos pears kiwis and pineapples

3 joints and a pot

Get a jewlewers loop or a handlense. Wait for the tricombs to become cloudy to amber. Amber is more body high cloudy is just more thc. If you are a lazy faggot then wait for the buds to have an overall reddish hue.

yw.

I want to let them keep on going but the breeders for this strain usually say that 10 weeks is max but I guess I can see how it ends up under the microscope Im in no rush really got an AC room waiting for them if I decide to keep em till early april
I only give it the tomato ketchup booster nothing else just water and lots of air so the only time something drastic happens is when they get thirsty cuz the temps been rising

Okay, I take my unfriendly, bordering on hostile or bullying words back. Unless you belong to a group that's currently on my shitlist. Then I mean it.

Are you trying to say 'magnifying glass'? This isn't the fucking 1700's

seconding a jewelers loop or hand held electronic microscope.

trim a shaving off a baby leaf every few days and you will see it go from clear to amber slowly.

when most of the triches are amber, it's time.

You need a certain magnification you autistic fuck

Nothing to forgive.
Ahhh enemies aeeey
Like who?..

Nice. My buddy panicked after 7 weeks and gave it a boost with some soil "conditioner" or "booster". His shit went from completely saveable to withered in less than 2 days. Still smoked some yield...got wrecked, just smaller yield than potential.

No you don't stop trying to make it sound complicated, Galileo.

Clearly you have never grown weed before.

"a" certain magnification
thanks for getting that out here

I've currently have a beef with niggers, mudslimes, traps, and the kid who sharpened my fucking skates at the arena last night. I'm gonna slit his little ginger throat with my missharpened blades and watch the tears fall from his borderline albino eyes. Little fucking puke.
It's an organic list, so it changes frequently.

>you dont know who 36 mafia is
no im not a nigger

Its only week six so Im content with my magnifying glass which my other use to read the quran (mashallah) will get avi's thumb hubble later
I hope sand goes up your cunt kunt
Did fuck up in veg state doe, buddy got me some no name raw nitrogen and we nearly killed all of the plants. Lucky for me I flushed them like a bitch and salvaged and they were back to looking healthy as ever semi-pro tip; dont fuck with raw nitrogen

it really makes you think activate the almonds deactivate the atoms smug rare pepes cuck cuck cuck a big guy for you i hope they read this aloud in federal court the judge has a tiny penis

Where would I get seeds/bulbs from to start growing with?

Just dont harvest early. It is newfag grower mistake 101. Always check the tricombs over the entire plant, not just the top. Also, you can supercrop it, where you harvest the top first when it matures, and then move the lower buds up closer to the light and let them plump out a bit more so that you can get a better yield, as they are going to be the last to mature.

A friend of mine went to Amsterdam and bought seeds and sewed them into his belt.

Ahhh
Well I see
Good sir.
Sadly I have zero opinions on ice skating or the correct way to sharpen skates.
And I certainly do not know what a mudslime is.

i would like to add, that it is sort of offensive to say nig***s

You seem to be on the right path, good luck on your yield.
Every cycle is a new adventure, and you learn by instinct. Mine always seem to improve, but that might be my pride getting a buzz too.
Pic unrelated

While we are on the topic of pot, can someone tell me what the point of a grinder is? It seems wasteful and pointless.

i call shenanigans on this.

looks like 1 top, promix, well tied, under COB chips, depending on nutes you may get close to 3/4 pound. (340 grams)

To roll smooth burning joints, idiot.

you threaten me you son of a bitch

TOP KEK

Lots of big name seedbanks deliver in a discreet manner and nobody gives a fuck about a few seeds cuz everyone knows the guy ordering 5 seeds doesnt know fuck all to begin with so nobody cares. Order online, i ordered mine from barneys farm. Light you could get from home depot. If you have a hard one for growing order a 69$ grow tent from ebay, also discreet. Do research for a week like its your exams and you'll be good to start producing dank kusherinos.
>satan trips

Confused about your advice now. Btw thanks for reminding me of super cropping, will apply as it makes sense in my situation. Popcorn buds aren't as fat as I'd want them to be.

i lost it

The grinder is an amazing invention my dear user
There are no cons for using a grinder.

I'm guessing like 16 grams ccx core at maybe a 1.34 slyter ration if the oxygen is high on the spectrum.

you will get better results if you suck a log of shit from andy sixx's asshole then put said log in the dirt

What's the confusing part? And yeah, thats what you need to plump up is the popcorns at the bottom. Get them denser, otherwise they will be too fluffy.

Thanks user hopefully learning on the job pays off as im trying me best
Its for dead-beat losers who can only afford moist rough brick weed
Fuck outta here with your lb memes grasscity fag

Not the person who posted this
But no, you're just fucking retarded
These are pretty common things

So what if I don't roll joints

I requested that the lad sharpen the interior of both blades and do the outer side less (I play defense and skate backwards a shit ton, so I rely on the interior edge more than the exterior edge, duh!). The pink little skin cancer magnet did the opposite. Imma fuck his shit up next Monday when I play my weekly ROT game (rookie old timer). That shit is serious.
I'm also angry that my neighbour has 11 cinder blocks on the side of his house since last August. I may torch his fucking municipal bylaw ignoring house down.

Then dont buy a grinder you autistic fucking jew nigger faggot cunt?

its too late to super crop, needs to be completely done by the second week of fruiting cycle.

u better start right now

So you are proposing what exactly?

Joints are wasteful a glass pipe is better.

fruiting cycle, fucking kek

>>Edit: not a nigger

also weed doesn't affect me anymore, its like ive built a tolerance to hit, i can literal inhale it all day and not even get a single buzz

I grow mushies instead, a lot easier and faster

nice b8 m8 lets db8 and after we r8 n sk8 eating a pl8 on a d8 but put the dog in a cr8

Thanks user.

so you never leave your home or what. yes pipe is the best, but on the road a j or a vape do the trick like nothing else