Okay so this is it, im srsly thinking about suicide

Okay so this is it, im srsly thinking about suicide.

Which way to go, honestly for some time i wanted it to look like cops killed me just take a gun and dry fire at them untill they shoot back or just shoot blanks at them.

What do you guys think how should i go down?

Should i just put one in my head or hang?

(Not yet, i still have few things to fix before i go so in like 20 days or so)

Go to a Gay club, live it up for a bit then annihilate

Well i dont know of any gay clubs around my town because we dont tolerate faggotary in my country as much as other countries do.

Well I suggest you go out to a straight bar or club or something and try and find someone to hang out with maybe bang or something, maybe just try a few things you've never done before. Find a religion draw a penis on a car, do somthing you've always wanted to do. Try and find somthing you enjoy. If you want to end everything that's your choice but at least try and do a couple things you never have.

Ye good one, il try blasting cops, that sounds like gta live

Also i got an idea idk if it might fail but wrap rope around my neck, on chair and drink as much alcohol untill i pass out.

painless + RIP

could always blow your head open next to some people you hate, scar em for life yknow

Ye, id rather kill them first hehehe

i mean shiet, if op wants to kill some nerds he should go colombine a bitch. but he's talking about firing blanks and hanging himself, sounds like he doesnt wanna bother anyone too awfully much.

I would recommend trying cocaine. It is heavenly. And best part is instead of withdrawal you just off yourself.

How about you man up you little pusy and take it the most painful way posible... dying of old age

Suicide hotline man (can't link their phone number, says it's spam), at least give them a call before you go through with it.
But if you're sure, I suggest a gun shot to the head out in the middle of nowhere so no one finds you and saves you as a veggie. If you wanna be sure you bleed out, take 5 aspirins 45 minutes before you do it (blood thinners) you don't want to take so many you end up vomiting them up. Then slit your wrists (up the road not across the street), and shoot yourself in the head. No way you don't die. But again I highly suggest you don't.

shut the fuck up OP your a fucking faggot and your not doing anything. you crave internet attention with people u dont know and people who dont care. people who kill themselves dont tell anyone. be an hero or GTFO

They just tolerate pussies who find it less scary to put the end of a gun over the tip of a cock in his mouth.

But yeah don't kill yourself, so much to live for, it gets better, etcetera, etcetera.

OP speaking

I didnt come to brag about it, i need a way to go and i wanna hear all those advices

How about not doing it? If you're not homeless with no hope of ever living again with your basic human needs covered, then you don't have the slightest reason to kill yourself. Why do you wanna do it?

Idk im just tired, sad and curious about afterlife

plunge a knife in your throat, its fast and easy, but very painful

Thats what scares me, id rather an hero by gun than by age!

How about that?? I mean when u pass out and you strangle yourself on that rope it must be best way to go right?

i never got why people would kill themselves

So if you want to die you obviously dont give a shit. Like, about anyone. 'cause if there is anyone that loves you, you dont give a FUCK about them, or hurting them, and if there's not, there's no one to give a shit about.

So instead of killing yourself why don't you just get the fuck out? Leave the basement, leave your house, leave the motherfucking country. go on an adventure. Spend your time doing something awesome, like tracking down some terrorists. Go be james bond. go fuck up a shark with a harpoon. danger? fuck that, you were going up against 100% death rate before, you're being safe now. fuck EVERYTHING, man, the world is your oyster.

sometimes i wish i was suicidal. i'd pull the barrel out of my mouth and point it in the air, start a revolution, LIVE. move to barcelona, hit the bars, bang some chicks. STDs, who fucking gives a shit?

and then when i'm done, maybe i wouldnt want to kill myself, 'cause i've seen how beautiful the world is.

TL;DR, op is a faggot.

Nigger are you serious? Killing yourself will get you straight to hell. And what if there's no afterlife? Do you really wanna risk what may be your only chance at consciousness? Doesn't matter if it sucks, it's still an experience.

Theres no hell, just ehat you have imagined kek

Not op, but I'm super depressed. Ive stopped caring about anything besides video games And I just sit in my room alone. I lied about going to college for a year and now I'm getting kicked out. I haven't been interested in anything for 5 years and I think about ending it all on the daily. I'm not stupid or anything I just don't care. Help me keep going

I feel you OP, im in the same position as you.. Just know that theres always another option, in 8 hours from now im meeting with a psychiatrist. Dont end it before you played all your cards my friend.

waaaaaa!!

Tie about 15 feet of rope around a high overpass and noose on the other end and jump, the sudden jerk will snap your neck in an instant after that it only takes 3 mins for your brain to die. you wont feel anything but your head for about 3 mins and it will all fade away, might even pop your head right off. that's how I did it.. worked out great!

Top kek