How does it feel that most of your favorite artists believe in God?

how does it feel that most of your favorite artists believe in God?

>MFW a majority of reggae is the equivalent to Christian music

artist's beliefs are second to the music they produce.

That Firewater album is so good

This, even though I am God fearing

>I only listen to atheists

no, it's not

Well, if they weren't retarded they'll be doing engineering or some science stuff and we won't have artists

>implying good musicians are dumb
they wanna leave their mark on the world just like scientists and engineers. some of them believe in invisible things but it doesn;t make them necessarily stupid

STEM is for socially unaware redditors.
It takes true genius to be a good artist.

feels good

They probably don't. Also I don't care because I'm not a le euphoric redditor

Effective b8

it's a great feeling

whenever i start to get into an artist i google to see their religious views and if they aren't atheist (agnostic is acceptable), I immediately stop listening to them and try to never listen to them ever again.

No one believes in God you fucking retards.
This is the 21st century, everyone whose Christian is supporting a church which has been completely defiled over the centuries and, even if they were loyal to their beliefs (they aren't by the way, they would still be sent to hell because they're worship is totally different than as was intended.

I like to think god exists and I can really respect someone who truly believes in a god

how could you think God isn't understanding? what the fuck?

>they're worship is totally different than as was intended

what do you literally mean by this?

tzchec mabe, alleyjizzman

>God is understanding
>literally kills everything on planet earth besides a few animal fuckers on a boat because they hurt its feelies

Catholicism and the other sects have all been warped insanely due to political and cultural reasons over the past two thousand years. A 500 AD Roman Catholic is completely different than a 21st century Roman Catholic.

I feel sorry for them, but hey, some of them made some great music because of it, there's a lot of potential for true heartbreak in art when you believe in an omnipotent deity that loves absolutely everyone and knows everything about you but still lets you suffer

Despairing artists crying out to a god that doesn't exist is somehow even more beautiful

1)they don't
2)even if they did, who cares?

It's a nice feeling, I truly believe and do my best to be in line with God, but it's a struggle and I like that a lot of people realize that. It's nice that many influential people believe as well.

I think artistry tends to bring that out in people. I don't like or dislike it, just a tenet of the creation of art.

Disgusted

Fuck off loser

They don't though, and as for the ones that do it doesn't matter

I'm a deist so IDGAF as long as they don't go full Faith+1

Why do christfags need to shove their shitty ideology into EVERYONE's face? I've seen christian shitposts on nearly every board at this point. Are they so insecure about their sky daddy existing they have to constantly reinforce their beliefs by shitposting about it? Why do they feel threatened by every other ideology they'll screech in anger if you're not one of them?

stfu