Is it me or are European white woman way better looking then American white woman no offense

Is it me or are European white woman way better looking then American white woman no offense

What's your question? Is the anecdotal evidence of one person good enough to make sweeping generalizations? Yeah, of course. it's Sup Forums, faggot.

I just mean in general i life in europe and the white woman her some look really good but when I see pics of American white woman they often look bad maybe because most Americans are descendants from brits who are also pretty bad looking

You're too stupid and foreign to English to be starting threads, guy. Lay off.

that didn't even make sense you fucking piece of garbage
his question is if white european women look better than white women in the united states
brits are fugliest people around the world
yes of course european women look better, since we have superior slav blood. everyone knows eastern european women are the hottest on earth, this one fact already surpasses america. even their president has a slav girl and it's the only decent looking first lady in three decades.

My English ain't that bad, accept for punctuation which I think is redundant on the internet.

>uses redundant
>mistakes except with accept

Whites have a difficult time avoiding getting in bed with black men. It just happens spontaneously, almost to the degree you wonder whether there is a higher power dictating this coming together.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Slav woman are good looking but I don't know if their better then Germanic or Scandinavian woman and places like east Asia and West Africa east Africa got some good looking woman to but when it comes to white woman Eastern Europeans are definitely on the higher ranks btw why do you have so many wars when you have that good looking woman ?

Okay here we go
>God tier
Anglo and Nordic women.
Mulatto women.
Latin women
>Top tier
Japanese and Korean women
Slavic women, Russian, Cz-Slo, Ex-Yu
SE Asian women
>Good tier
Indian women
Middle eastern women
Black women

No women fit in lesser tiers unless you are gay

True

>> 723218528

Bro chill I know some black man who are complete losers with woman and know Asian white guys that are very good with the woman countering white supramacy is stupid and your just trying to use the masculinity of other black males to feel good about yourself get it together man your no better then the stormies

Guy? Did you just say guy? You worthless shitty cock-gobling faggot
Enjoy sucking your step fathers cock you poece of shit

THIS IS NOT REDDIT

Latin women are attractive when they are young but as they get older they become really unattractive.

>actually have larger average bmi
>penis size is a myth
>biggest one ever measured was between a white man's legs
>lowest iq of all races
>fucking 70 thats borderline retard

This is true. As a white male, I kept trying to not get in bed with black men, yet I got in bed with two and am still getting in bed with one as often as possible now.

So saying black people are retarded because some African countries have a low avarege iq is perfectly fine but saying black man have bigger penises because averages is not fine iq doesn't mean that much neither does penis size you both get a life (I do have a big penis and high iq tough)

Because you crackers are feminine and weak.

a large majority of european white women are purebreds while most white american women are mutts.

You're acting like I didn't rek his ass m8.

Nordic Aryan mating with a coal black African makes for the ultimate color contrast. Can't think of a more enticing combination than that. Hell, it's almost metaphysical in a sense, like yin and yang put together.

I seen a lot of god tier middle eastern women and good tier god tier women classifying races isn't the best cuz a fucking god tier black woman could come up and a good tier nord could pop out

>implying its not rape
Kek shush animal

Please tell me your trolling and that account is your friend that can't be real

Ughhh your pic reminded me of some girls I added back when I used to chatroulette a lot, since I did it like at 3 am almost always, I ended up talking with australians and European girls, one girl was cute but then she uploaded a pic with a nigga, gross

Everyone knows you're blatantly lying

Do we have the sauce on the pic? Tried to google it but seems like it got deleted from all the sites.

Theres literally no difference except weight

Go to Sweden, white boy. You'll see it happen there everywhere.