So tell me /b is it degenerate for a guy to wear a choker?

so tell me /b is it degenerate for a guy to wear a choker?

if he's cute it's fine?

No it is not.
It's just gay

i am not gay, but i want to weak it coz it cute.

OP you mean is it gay to wear a choker? if so yeah it kind of is fag

not a fag, but want to wear it.

It's probably going to look gay/bi, or like you're someone's sub, regardless of your orientation. I mean it's like a guy wearing glittery eyeshadow, earrings, or a lacy blouse...some guys *might* pull it off without looking gay, but it ain't easy, especially if "cute" is among your goals.

it looks gay as fuck, but if you really want to...

If you wear that thing I will punch you in the goddamn face. You fucking faggot.

Jesus can that guy catch a falling plane too?

May as well wear a sign saying "I take dick"

If you wear a choker as a dude people are gonna assume you like it up the butt, simple as that.

yes, a high form of degeneracy. If it was up to me any man caught even talking about potentially wearing a choker or committing any other act of faggotry would be immediately sent to the gulag.

okay,then how about what - find a chocker with a text "i am not gay". will work?

Might as well wear leggings and uggs.. I mean, you want to be a girl, right. Why not just start getting the hormone shots

You are pretty hot either way OP. From a guy.

>a chocker with a text "i am not gay"
that's pretty gay, bro

Well you don't look you have enough testosterone in your body to have grown an Adams-apple, so go ahead.

At least this way it'll spare you the stress of coming out to your parents, as they'll already know.