The meme wars have begun

The meme wars have begun
Zionist media is fighting the righteous of this world.
Justice needs to be done.
/b unite, your brethren of Sup Forums fought a worthy battle these past few days revealing the terror reaping Sweden and Europe.

They exposed the media for the silencing propaganda tool that it is.
A coordinated movement came arise by the forces of Kek at the same time as the the impulsive speech of The Emperor.

He mentioned the media lies and mentioned Sweden, media used their rhetoric and narrative in a feeble attempted to maintain social control over the people.

There is nothing wrong in Sweden they said.
A few moments later in Sweden youtube.com/watch?v=BaQsJdai8jE The forces of Kek manifested and broke the clouds of propaganda long enough for the world to behold the suffering casted on the people of Europe by these evil forces.

The amount of normies red pilled is unsurmountable and ever growing.
We need to maintain the momentum of truth in the exsposing of the suppressive manipulative media, we need to spread the truth to every mind in Europe to stop this Zionist disease.

The confusing is great and the corperate media is bleeding.

Alas Sup Forums are mere halfbreed and they are weak.
It is time for us to take up our meme`s and armor for battle.
Go to Sup Forums Swedish British and Italian threads for fact ammunition.

We must spread the truth across the globe, this is the only way we can defeat the Zionist globalist and their plot to overturn all that is holy and Kek.

Start creating new twitter and Jewbook accounts, post comments on their fake narrative broadcasts and show them the truth.

Infiltrate their propaganda machines and rain a Kekly fire upon them until the united nations declare a cease fire to scrape up their dead remains!, I MEAN FUCK THEM UP!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html
ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg
youtube.com/watch?v=LD467tvucOQ
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html
thelocal.se/28580/20100825/
thelocal.se/8401
thelocal.se/5871/20061221/
thelocal.se/37276/20111110/
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Programme
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
twitter.com/pspringare
twitter.com/petersweden7.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
friatider.se/parents-15-year-old-was-murdered-because-he-protected-swedish-girl-sexual-harassment-arab-student
youtu.be/RqaIgeQXQgI
youtu.be/as4m-dDubjg
youtu.be/y1_viPSD-bY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar/videos
bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Nachrichten/Kurzmeldungen/2016/kernaussagen-kriminalitaet-im-kontext-von-zuwanderung.pdf;jsessionid=D16BC87E4F4026CACEB2D9C7CD29D4A2.2_cid364?__blob=publicationFile
youtube.com/watch?v=G0ifbrS2SBU
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8916947/Apartheid-row-at-Norwegian-school-after-it-segregates-ethnic-pupils.html
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/b2nlIfn8tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=eeUGBLKY7rs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=SViZi3kXQnw
youtube.com/watch?v=k4LmGPg8ScQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5e8PCKVVxcE
youtube.com/watch?v=wZEFNh0N_3I
youtube.com/watch?v=rUs_Kw6dlBg
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuy-2y4DTwM
youtube.com/watch?v=d4Q8bImiPCM
youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0
youtube.com/watch?v=CvlvS2a2AVE
madworldnews.com/blacks-islamic-texts-muhammad/
jihadwatch.org/2016/01/female-al-azhar-prof-allah-allows-muslims-to-rape-non-muslim-women
youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI
youtu.be/DWGBJBwfxac
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtu.be/95atzGfT05o
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
youtu.be/bzKQM9b8GXU
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
youtu.be/aiStDp_NcjQ
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
youtube.com/watch?v=giFNhIvBpyE
aljazeera.com/programmes/talktojazeera/inthefield/2016/04/sweden-backlash-tide-turning-refugees-160408180758209.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Txk-CZRFEoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher

thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html

100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html

independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/

gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html

ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226

frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield

youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg

youtube.com/watch?v=LD467tvucOQ

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sweden-grenades-idUKKCN0QE09F20150809

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html

>Sweden, 48% of assault rapes committed by non-western immigrants
thelocal.se/28580/20100825/

>Swedish flag banned on Swedish elementary school(s)
thelocal.se/8401

>Swedes refused admission on university in Sweden because they are ethnic Swedes
thelocal.se/5871/20061221/

>Ethnic Swede denied work as firefighter because he had the "wrong" gender and ethnicity
thelocal.se/37276/20111110/

>Immigrants in Sweden are a net loss to the economy
amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf

Most immigrants are in areas we call Million Programme.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Programme

>Trump and The Truth about Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

>The Feminist Government That Hates Women

>Google "Peter Springare". He's a cop. An very honest one.
twitter.com/pspringare (also check his facebook)

>Another peter
twitter.com/petersweden7.

>Map of Migrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5

>Tino Sandajis new book (for Swedes):
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/

>Sexual harrasment (for Swedes):
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

sweden chivalery friatider.se/parents-15-year-old-was-murdered-because-he-protected-swedish-girl-sexual-harassment-arab-student
Stockholm syndrom youtu.be/RqaIgeQXQgI

Sweden yournalist youtu.be/as4m-dDubjg

A swede on sweden. youtu.be/y1_viPSD-bY

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>PewDiePie vs The Media (yes this is is important too)
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie

HASHTAGS/terms:
#SwedenIncident
#lastnightinsweden
#nothinghappeninginsweden
#svpol
#migpol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden

rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools

youtube.com/user/EnArgBlatteTalar/videos

So...the zionist media is manipulating the world to resist Trump who's had a boner for Israeli hegemony forever and who has put his son-in-law, an orthodoxy jew, effectively into power...and you argument is that it's self-hatred on a massive scale...right?

Germany

bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Nachrichten/Kurzmeldungen/2016/kernaussagen-kriminalitaet-im-kontext-von-zuwanderung.pdf;jsessionid=D16BC87E4F4026CACEB2D9C7CD29D4A2.2_cid364?__blob=publicationFile

crimes in ger 2013 = 7 per capita
crimes in ger 2016 = 22 per capita

youtube.com/watch?v=G0ifbrS2SBU

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
a orthodox jew is not the same as zionist.

No One Can Resist Trump!

Norway has begun to self-segregate pupils based on ethnicity to avoid ethnic conflict even with just a tiny bit of diversity
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8916947/Apartheid-row-at-Norwegian-school-after-it-segregates-ethnic-pupils.html

Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

youtu.be/b2nlIfn8tNA

MUHAMMED OWNED SLAVES madworldnews.com/blacks-islamic-texts-muhammad/
jihadwatch.org/2016/01/female-al-azhar-prof-allah-allows-muslims-to-rape-non-muslim-women

youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI
hitler wanted peace youtu.be/DWGBJBwfxac

I have met many Trump supporters who were homosexual

>meme wars
I recognize that in these days such a thing is actually something recognizable, given the momentum of communication and general influence of media and public image.

But can I still get a minute of silence to let that whole terror of the situation sink in?

Jew agrees with mein campf youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

i wonder why

Islam is love, Islam is life.

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

youtu.be/95atzGfT05o

See you guys at the meeting in 30 mins?
Remember to donate to the cause.

You should go post these images on Gizmodo or Jezebel instead of here.

Read OP, it is not just me, its every one but you, we are legion.
>im just posting this here as i saved most of it and its easier then having every one dig true archives.
So far many main news outlets have pulled their fake news vids because they got exposed in the comment sections.

So are now picking up the real story like fox for example.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Sydney, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

>mfw "redpilled" is just telling everyone where your confirmation bias lies
Neat. Now, if you'd be so kind as to return to your containment board.

Quality meme. I love the irony.

Jesus you're a fruitcake. Get the fuck out of your mother's basement.

Not gonna lie, former Swede here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sweden crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we have to get muslims to impregnate our women!

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/

Kinda explains why sweden is a shit hole, all the smart ones left.

So boring.

MOOK HAS SHUT OFF IMAGE UPLOADING!!

82 posts, 9 posters, at least two trolls including me

Can you say "echo chamber," alt-right circle jerk brainwashed nut jobs?

I mean shiiiiiiit

To the rest of the world, you literally sound crazy.

This is just one thread, Sup Forums has been lit up for the past 3 days with fake media raid thread and sweden riots and media cover ups. you are just slow to catch on /b

You are the crazy one ignoring facts

youtu.be/bzKQM9b8GXU

Stfu shill

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

youtu.be/aiStDp_NcjQ

if it sounds crazy to you why dont you start to take a look at the links here.
Dont you think it is crazy that that stuf goes on?
And they let it go on and inviting even more of it.
Whilst ignoring actual fact of terror and financial impossibility.

Norway has begun to self-segregate pupils based on ethnicity to avoid ethnic conflict even with just a tiny bit of diversity

Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:

youtu.be/b2nlIfn8tNA

The poorest Whites are less criminal than all but the wealthiest 10% of Blacks:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate than single-parent households are, and population density has no correlation to homicide:

www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:

ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income

worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

youtube.com/watch?v=giFNhIvBpyE

aljazeera.com/programmes/talktojazeera/inthefield/2016/04/sweden-backlash-tide-turning-refugees-160408180758209.html

Jesus Christ. We need to kill every single brown skin on this planet. What in the fuck

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

youtube.com/watch?v=Txk-CZRFEoQ

c h e r r y p i c k i n g

See these triple dubs
They are saying that you are the fake news and you are full of shit.
They also ran a train on your mother whilst your father watched.