Will any of u folks buy me a pizza i am starving and alone and cold in my room and its too cold to go outside and i...

will any of u folks buy me a pizza i am starving and alone and cold in my room and its too cold to go outside and i only have 6 dollars to my name since i bought a betta fish today and named it michelangelo.

please find some kindness in your hearts i would rlly appreciate a pizza

will give nudes let me know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i4cjpiTfbGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat your fish

Timestamp first. You and the fish in the picture.

Fish in pooper

will u buy me a pizza if i do

i'll buy you a pizza motherfucker, what's your address

Couldn't hurt

Probably not but I want to see the fish anyway.

can i message u it somewhere i dont wanna get HACKED !!!

This, or you get nothing OP

HIS NAME IS MICHELANGELO!!!

OP here,
anyone who buys me a pizza gets tits with timestamp

where are you?!

THATS NOT ME

What part of TIMESTAMP did you not understand? And if you're a girl, tits or gtfo

[email protected] send me your address

sry its from snapchat so its flipped :)

Cuck
White Knight
Faggot
Neckbeard
Pleb
Kys

Tits. Or. Gtfo.

GET ME A PIZZA SIS

I'll personally feed you pizza till your nice and plump...
and then we fuck

Make sure it's double spinach
youtu.be/i4cjpiTfbGs

That's a big tank for a beta fish

Just ask to have one delivered and offer the pizza guy to flash ur tits for the free pizza. If it's a girl, try another pizza company.

Dumb bitch, it's easier to do that than to reveal ur address and nudes in a board that's known to have serial killers lurking.

serial masturbaters. there aint no damn killers on this shit. most of these niggers are like 13

Wasnt it like just a year ago that the Sup Forumstard posted a pic of a chick he met on craigslist strangled to death? Then he went on a car chase with the cops after the 9yo son found his mom dead.

That shit made it on national news faggot. You don't know who the people here are and what they're capable of.

i used to have a squad of zebra danios in there until my roommate accidentally killed them all while i was away :'(

What the fuck has this place become? It used to be a woman couldn't even talk without tits and a timestamp. Now people are buying them pizza before proof of anything. Fuck you, newfags.

post address with timestamp and i'll send you a meatlover's pizza and a 2 litre soda

i gave u a timestamp but i reserve my right to bare titties until pizza is proven purchased sis!

Found it, it's been like 3 years already, goddamn time goes by quick.

give me that meat m8

That's not gow this works. Or at least not how it used to be until the faggots from reddit and 9gag came.

hey, i'm up in Westchester, I can drive down and come kill you. Is 11:30 ok for you?

sorry that doesnt work with my schedule can u try tomorrow

you bet! Pace U sucks btw

Tons of people live at that address, you'll need to be more specific so I can come rape y - I mean order you the pizza you've wanted :>

YEAH I FUCKIN KNOW im transferring the hell out of here

Calm down snowflake.

bmup

She has nice nipples

Write sushi on your ass and I will

Ill trade pizza for nudes

So, no money for food, but enough money to buy a pet fish? Get your priorities straight, motherfucker. You could have bought several meals worth of ramen for what your betta cost.

I'll trade drugs for pizza

or pizza for drugs....whatever, i like drugs and pizza

excuse me i love my fish

Trade fish for pizza. Or better still, eat fish. It's the only way to go.

give drugs to the fish

Still no tits? And yet they continue to reply. Rip Sup Forums

>Rip Sup Forums

I'll post some dead children, does that make you happy?

No, we still get rekt threads. Too many neckbeards thinking the OP will hunt them down and sleep with them for being nice.

You deserve to starve if you spent money on a fish instead of feeding yourself like a fuckin adult.

Savannah?

Checked

great now i have to lurk around for the next 24h or so to see
a) tits for pizza
or
b) some fucked up dead chick/dude (who fucking knows)

*had

you love him??? you've only met him for a day you fucking slut

stuff fish inside ass or vag with timestamp and buy u pizza for a hole month (and another fish)

well i now declare this thread officialy dead

stfu! who do you think you are to declare shit you fag

1 (707) 696-6805 call me up i'll get you some

Kek

Santa Rosa Fag

What about the user who posted a location saying there's a van of dead bodies in a woods in Portland from last year? The anons that went and suddenly stopped posting

The whole thing lasted 3 days

whatever, fuck you man

Why don't you make your own ?
It's easy and cheap

ha haha butthurt

>Sup Forums can i haz pissa?
>i only ave liek 6$ left
>cuz i bout fishy
>can't evn feed it
>but i luv me fichy
>can i haz pissa? I dun wana spend my last 6 dolla

why would i be butthurt

This screams "I NEED ATTENTION TOO, SO LET ME BE AN ASSHOLE"

Maybe OP shouldn't be a fucking lazy cuck, get a job and earn some food

Samefagging and still begging attention. You must be the world's greatest detective. Knowing everyone's life in which it allows you to opinionate retarded shit. Kys and I hope it's recorded so I can watch it. I'm out

Dude come on

Whoever started the thread is a fucking retard... bought a fucking fish that he can't even feed and it falls on Sup Forums's collectivity to feed this entitled underage b& dumbshit? Just because he only have 6$ left

Really? Faggot