Trump's recent unequivocal denuciation of anti-Semitism makes my heart swell with pride

Trump's recent unequivocal denuciation of anti-Semitism makes my heart swell with pride.

It's wonderful to finally have a president who respects Israel and the Jewish people, unlike the Muslim traitor who was in office last round and would rather go on The View than meet with the great leader of our country's greatest ally.

He wants to go harder on Iran, too.

Looks like things are finally turning around for the better for Jews in america, Israel, and across the world.

Make America AND Israel Great Again!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EV6Uu
youtube.com/watch?v=K9D_z2xS4GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOD BLESS TRUMP. MAGA!

MAGA

Fuck both Jews and Muslims.

Make your own money.

discord.gg/EV6Uu

Oh yeah? What's the response to this on Sup Forums?

Anne Frank Approves

He's gonna look so good in his new Hugo Boss military outfit.

I don't know. Someone go ask them.

I'd assume they support our command-in-chief on hundred percent, and by extension, Israel and the Jewish people.

>command-in-chief on hundred percent

Funny how the paranoid schizohprenic is right

youtube.com/watch?v=K9D_z2xS4GI

from a brief glance, they seem to be doing a 540 and autistically shrieking about how ctr shills made them appear like anti-semites

Shalom

I think they are trying to call everyone a pedophile to try to get it to be the new racist, and boring insult

I don't even get what's happening anymore

I'm inclined to agree, but I am paranoid and may be schizophrenic

Yeah, well, anybody who knows what's going on is going to be a lor paranoid and probably a little bit insane, so it's nothing to worry about.

Not gonna lie, former filthy jew rat here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sweden crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we have to get muslims to impregnate Swedish women!

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Sydney, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

The absolute shadman

Sup Forums cancer

gross

Fun fact: there were also jews joining the NSDAP in 1933.

niggers

ohnjnlknlknjnj

God is dead

and no one cares

if there is a hell

I will pray for you all. Have a blessed day.

Kek bless Donald as he had done so far. Paise be unto kek

I'll see you there!

You know Sup Forums exists.. right?

Well, kek did tell them to promote Judaism this year

yeah Trump is a great guy, he wants a better future for Americans first, and the world second, and he won't tolerate American citizens being treated rudely for any reason

no matter their religion, Trump wants american citizens to be happy and prosperous, and this of course also means maintaining the best possible relation with all other countries, in order to best protect the american people and their interests

that being said, you're going to get what's due to you some day you filthy degenerate kikes, it just won't have anything to do with president Trump, who is entirely focused on national interests