why do girls do this?

should i just drop this girl?

what should i say at this point

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Rk2qA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you care you're a faggot
If you don't you're asking a question you already have an answer to, thus you are a faggot
You're always a faggot in the end OP

i know i'm a faggot. i just don't understand why a girl would do this

guess i can still just fuck her and move on since this is a red flag

She was probably drunk and wants to play it cool like she wasn't needy. Just go with it and try "probing her memory."

just be confident and get what u want , if it doesnt work out its not meant to be , fucking easy OP

Shes was probably talking to 5 guys at once trying to fuck you were not it, its a new week she wants a new fuck also not you

should have closed the deal when you had a chance fag. these girls are on a fuck me dating app you're taking your time?

obviously forget here. also what the fuck is bumble?

yeah it's def this

i try my best user

my best friend was in town, usually i would

i just hate girls nowadays, so pathetic.

this is where it stands now. looks like i lost THE GAME

it's an App like Tinder except the girl has to message you first

filled with chads and stacy's for the most part

No offense but your texts are basically "I'm a fuckboy".

Stop. Find a new girl. Or let one find you if bumble works like I think it does.

jesus christ dude.
she's not interested clearly.
cut her loose.
don't drag your feet for so long with the next one.
fucking unbelievable.

She probably has a white ass chubby boyfriend and wants a real cock.

damn son she roasted you
girls have bigger balls than men these days
fuck that bitch
lmfao

Tell her look in all honesty i just want to fuck a fat girl, cum on her face and leave her behind a dumpster, are you in or not? Ill bring a cake

damn you're cringe as fuck. how long have you been a virgin? as in how old are you?

how am i acting like a fuck boy?

i have no problem with online dating, fucked over 30 girls in a year.

don't mistake me making this thread for desperation, figured i'd share for the lulz

it just amazes me that in literally 2 days she went from begging me to come over at 3 am 2 straight nights to this, pic related

haha right? wtf is her problem. glad she got her ego boost for the night i guess. gonna give her the "lol k" and delete her

>fucked 30 girls in a year
>acts like a beta cuck when a girl shows no interest

ooookay buddy

I agree with user. OP's story smells of shit.

Really? You're being a whiny little bitch in the chats you have posted. How are you not seeing this?

Maybe you're have the charisma of a British Chris Pratt and the looks of idk whoever women find attractive. But in these three screenshots you sure come across like a fuckboy.

she doesn't owe you anything. the fact that you kept going even after she gave you several outs shows that you are inexperienced.

the desperation in your "I get deleted that fast :(" is a clue about your self image. the fact that you would even say something like that, let alone to someone who has no clue where you place your self worth, is shockingly puerile.

and the
>guess i can still just fuck her
in no you cannot still fuck her. you never could have fucked her. the fact that you would even assume such a thing, without even interacting with her in real life, is a breathtaking display of naivete.

all in all, you dropped the ball. cut this one off, try again with a new one. quit sabotaging yourself.

>she went from begging me to this
Nigga are you retarded? Do you not see how those two things are causally related at all?

Whoa whoa relax dude. It's just a thread on Sup Forums lmao

jfc get rekt

He's right, though.

i already gave up on this the moment she said "new phone who dis"

i just find it funny. sad, and funny.

i'm ok looking, i do well for myself. i just found it weird that she can "forget me" in 2 days after begging for dick 3 straight nights. it's weird behavior? is it not?

are you a girl?

the deleted comment was obviously sarcasm. we had talked for multiple days.

yes i could have fucked her when she's begging me to fuck her without meeting her. that's usually how it goes on these sites. fuck off honestly

you're a real white knight

yes i learned my lesson, girls need dick ASAP or they will forget you just like that.

no you can tell its a femanon getting triggered

wait bumble is a fuck me dating app?

lol right?

imgur.com/a/Rk2qA

>this girl definitely didn't want me to come over and fuck her even though she was hosting her friends who were in town

(sorry for imgur link i keep getting an upload error)

she wanted to see if you still liked her seriously

she wants more than just a fuck brodie, she wants a relationship

You waited too long. Forget her and move on.

It's clear that you're a moron, but still have something women would want. I dunno if its looks or money, but DAMN YOU'RE A DUMBASS.
Go to the next one, dumbass. Stop trying to analyze the situation - your brain isn't that advanced.

its because youre a little bitch op

>mfw someone samefag insulting op topkek

for sure, already did

going to get drinks w another qt 3.14 on thursday instead

cheers fam

Fucked 30 using bumble?

Cuck alert. Telling a bitch she is making you depressed. I thought there was some hope when you laughed her off, but your true cuck colors surfaced. Kill yourself.

mostly off tinder

i think it's been 6 or 7 off bumble

much harder for sure. too many chads and brads to compete with

who cares about condom sex?

the moon face emoji implies i was joking but you're a retarded nigger just like her

my willy does though

you going in raw every time?

Cool cool. Tips for getting laid on apps like Tinder/bumble?. I'm new to it. I'm 20 btw

she doesn't give a fuck about your BETA fucking soup?

Atleast pretend to eat a self shot deer or something that ain't baby food, bitch boi

on tinder, definitely get a girl's # as soon as possible. whenever you end up chatting, close out your conversation by setting up a 'date' and tell her to text you

pictures should be
>#1 your best one (ask a girl friend to help you if you're a retard)
>#2 a picture of your face/you
>#3 a picture of you doing something cool - in nature, at the beach, wearing a suit, with uglier friends
>and then maybe 1 more picture, an animal picture helps i hear

don't be that guy with 5 selfies and a mirror ab picture. don't have a picture of a meme or something lame like a shitty car you own.

profile should highlight why you're a man. girls like "adventure, traveling, going out etc." find a way to highlight something like that.

keep it as short as possible.

my current profile is

"New York -> Berlin -> San Francisco
Here for intellectual conversations and massages
6'2"

and that's it.

definitely say this before you delete her
respect the fuckin guys digits

Wow, that's really helped! Any messaging tips? How to get nudes without meeting?I usually match with hot girls that are too far to meet

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT SOUP ITS COLD HERE MOTHERFUCKER AND THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING DELICIOUS ILL FIGHT YOU

You make internet hookups sound so cool bro!

Give her the old "ok cya"

cool story bro

how's the fiction-writing business? You seem like a real pro at your job.

i'm not into getting nudes without meeting so i wouldn't know

why do you want that anyway? just lie and say you live nearby and go meet them and have them take you to their place/fuck in your car

i guess i'd just add them on snapchat and tell them they're ugly until they try to prove me wrong

Yeah bro definitely! Can't be helpful on Sup Forums! Just gotta troll faggots!! Gotta operate on 6 levels on irony in 2017!

Why didn't you tell her that you're the dude she met off of bumble and you just wanted to let her know that your AIDS test came back today and it was positive and just thought she should know.

who says ay girl

You basically lost out when you didn't go fuck her. If I asked a girl over for two nights in a row and she never showed id move on