Non americunts of Sup Forums:

Non americunts of Sup Forums:
Where in the world could I live comfortably on $800/mo? Needs to have weed and not be a third world shithole, as well as non-shit internet.
Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

avito.ru/sochi/kvartiry/2-k_kvartira_40_m_33_et._846588667
zillow.com/homedetails/563-Madison-St-SE-563-E-Albany-OR-97321/2095277583_zpid/
youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Colorado

Where the fuck in Colorado can I live well on $800/mo?
Like you find me an apartment in a non shit part for $400 and I will move and smoke you out this week.

Also, should specify: Weed doesn't need to be legal, it just needs to be available and hopefully cheap. Currently looking at certain parts of Mexico.

Sounds like you need to find a roommate

Where the fuck anywhere do you think that's possible? Get a real job, faggot.

not a joke-Russia
some big cities like Ekaterinsburg or Sochi
average salary there is round 200-300 month so u gonna be reach but places are nice and good
as a benefit u gonna be like an intersting person in a city so its a lot of gigs

not a joke-Russia
some big cities like Ekaterinsburg or Sochi
average salary there is round 200-300 month

I don't want a roommate. I want to move somewhere I can live on the $834/mo I get to breathe.
You do know that's more than reasonable in most parts of the world, right?
I've been considering that. Warsaw and Prague both came up, but I hadn't looked in to Russia. What about crime, and isn't it hard to get weed there?

Nowhere you fucking hobo cunt.
That's less than welfare payments.

You really don't understand what "the world" implies, do you?
Quit being a dumb nigger, sorry you don't get paid to breathe.

Detroit, Well, a suburb of Detroit, like Dearborn.

your mom's basement

I consider most parts of Mexico to be less third world than most parts of Michigan, and taco women are much cuter than wattuhmellons

Crime situation is good Putin handled it, u need to find a personal dealler weed is illegal but if ur not stupid u ll get it easily, on this money u can rent 1 bedroom in sochi with a view on the black see

Just research about Sochi

Cool. My only concerns are the potential badness that could come from being an American in Russia, especially if the democrats win in 2020. Trump and Putin will hopefully keep it real though. I'll look in to Sochi, thank you for the advice my friend.

Sorry muricunt here. Theres alot of places here in oregon that can you live pretty decent for 400-600 rent. Plus its super pretty and people here are chill af

Really? I'm currently in Boise, ID. Hadn't really thought about Oregon, I've looked around Eugene and Portland and it's all more than that. Even Bend is pretty expensive, and I'd love to live by Deschutes.

What websites are good for finding apartments in Russia?

im an americunt but NY is pretty cool, you can find sme cheap places like an hour and a half away from the city

russia is a copy of usa u need to know
avito is russian craigslist plus each city has it own website

i heard poland is cheap AF

Yeah Sup Forumsro portland is too expensive, 800 will get u place but will be piir living with junkies and uegene is full of dirty hippies. They are chill but wierd unless your into otherkin transfaggotry, check out the smaller towns, Albany, Corvallis, Independence. Anything in Willamette Valley. Theres a reason why you win oregon trail game by moving here. Its a really nice place, not much crime, clean, low rent, somwhat opportunities, best of all, barely any niggers. Corvallis is decent if you can afford it and can tolerate niggers, same with salem.

i live in colorado, studio apts are like 900/mont here.

Colombia

avito.ru/sochi/kvartiry/2-k_kvartira_40_m_33_et._846588667

20 000 rub its around 350 dollars a mounth

>Clearly hasn't been to Michigan

Just stay out of the woods and ignore the niggers

I'll check it out.
Awesome, thank you. Do you know how easy it is to live in Russia long term as an American?
It is.
I looked in to Medellin, but I don't know how to find apartments. What website do you suggest?I may very well move to Sochi I'm not even joking. Do you live there? Do you have an email I could take down?
I'd rather live in nigger free Russia though.

Lima - Peru
I worked from home and Lima has the same timezine as new york (except for daylight savings where its one hour off)

I found an apartment in Miraflores (the beautiful part), 3 bedroom 2 bathroom a short walk to the beach which roughly came out to $800 USD converting from Nuevo Soles.

I was making 55k and the cost of living is way cheaper there so i was living like a king.

Now im back in the exotic land of South Jersey :(

Syria.

why do you wanna leave the states?

America is the world. To think otherwise is just commie talk

Come be my neibor and lets get drunk. Russia is fucking gross and they have no culture.zillow.com/homedetails/563-Madison-St-SE-563-E-Albany-OR-97321/2095277583_zpid/

Netherlands

Try guanajuato. Plenty of merricans in San Miguel.

The Philippines

Sweden. Move to Sweden. You'll like it there. Move to Sweden.

[email protected]
im russian but moved here to study, been living in Novosibirsk-nice city but cold as hell

I have PTSD from the military so they pay me to breathe--I want somewhere I don't have to work.
Even papa Trump knows Russia is more American than America right now.
I pay $650 here in Boise, I need it cheaper than that haha.
How does that compare to Merida?
No islands, I game too much.
I think I've made it clear I don't want to live with niggers, sand, snow, or otherwise.

can confirm best place

sounds like you were living the life

what happened?

You don't understand what third world shithole is do you?

well, Brazil, not every city is a shit hole, actually small cities in the south are beautiful, and looks like european ones. You can still get weed but you will need to deal with drug dealers.

Yeah you like Somali Muslim rape game playing neegars? Move to Europe

The Philippines are perfect for you, especially since it's open season on degenerates like you.

I've never been to merida. But I suppose about the same. When you get weed from dealers change the bags immediately. Other than that a pound of weed is like 100 bucks.

Barcelona, Spain.

Everyone speaks English, and the average salary is around 600-700 euros a month.

With 800 you will be living well. Also everyone smokes weed and its 7-10 a g.

It can be Uruguay too, there you can buy weed in a shop, beautiful cities, but the public service isn't good as the european ones, but you will get a comfortable life

mèxico

>needs to have weed
A waste bin.

>just moved to Colorado Springs from Tampa, FL
>rent is $876 including water bill
try harder.

That's the kind of thing I'm looking for. Any cities you're thinking of?
Why do you change the bag?
I heard Barcelona. Se habla espñol, pero es latinamericano, asi España, Mexico, etc estan preferrado.
What are good cities in Uruguay? And weed is legal?
It's better than having to take the meds I'm given.
I said live on $800 a month, not pay rent and go on food stamps like a nigger.

I know Mexicans who live on minimum wage and live in mansions because they cross the border everyday to work. It's like $2k for a big ass house over there.

They party every weekend and always post pictures with a bunch of different women. I'm jelly but too much of a faggot to live in Mexico. Maybe you are alpha enough OP

Yeah dood, rent is 600, everyone smokes, ganja is super cheap, even the stores are priced well, everyone is chill, not alot of crime, no niggers, dowtown is always poppen, good bars, live music, great food and microbrews. Oregon is dope af. I open carry and never get fucked with.

BEST advice so far.

I was leaning towards Mexico but Russiabro may have sold me on Sochi. I'll look in to it.
I cc legally without a permit here.

You want rent, food, bills, transport and good internet for 200 a week in a non third world shithole?

Not happening you underage faggot

So you're looking for Section 8 housing, basically.
Like a fucking nigger. That's the ONLY type of place you'll find prices that cheap. Make more money if you don't want to live like a nigger you fucking degenerate.

what else ruins a mans life?

My best friend growing up, her family was from Lima so she put me in contact with them when she found out i was moving there. I hooked up with one of her cousins after only a few weeks.and I became waaaay more serious than I expected. I just thought she would be a fling. I was on top of the world, but then things went south. my mentality wasnt the same after we broke up, I tried hooking up with other girls but to no improvement to my blaze mental state and I became homesick so I came home.

I learned that I have a thing for Peruvians though and am currently dating one again.

Tijuana .

Can confirm.

Fam I live in Boise, Idaho in a nice two bedroom apartment and my total bills come out to less than $1500 a month. There's second world options that are nice.

The weed there is trash so make sure you grow your own just dont even think about selling it.

sounds like coming home was a mistake

Fiction can be fun

Rural wisconsin

My rent is 450 m/ everything is within walking distance including jobs.

Completely doable. I make 1200 a month before taxes around 900 after walmart provides the insurance as long as you dont have car insurance just live ova hurr.

>$1500/mo for 2/2 in irrelevant farmtown USA
You're getting ripped off
>fam

That was my impression.
I don't know where you live where that seems unreasonable but I'm sorry
>$650/mo rent
>$30/mo internet
>$100/mo car insurance
>$100ish/mo gas/electric
>$200ish/mo groceries
I mean total expenses, not rent.

Just sayin, i live in north texas in a spacious apartment and rent is 550 a month with water paid. I spend about 175 on my electric. And 60 on internet. Plus gas is cheap as hell here.

Forgot to mention all the food pantries in the area. All the churches hold food pantries twice a week.. Theres a communtiy center that does a foodnpantry once a month per person but is open on mon-fri giving out free bread eggs soups and stews/chili. If you're smart you only spend about 10$ a week on food.

Thailand,

Never occupied by other country

Bhat is so cheap vs. Usd

It's a jungle, drugs come from this place

So many hookers

So many hot lady boy hookers

$12.50 pays 1 night in our best hotels

Live like a king $800 = 26000bht

Drive moped everywhere

Opium

No reptilians

nah not a mistake because all of my friends are here and I needed familiar faces after shit ended with pamela (perugirl). im just living like a normie now and missing summer in february. also 55k is shit in jersey.

Thailand was on my list. What are good cities to live in and how do I go about finding a non-shit apartment?

It's unreasonable anywhere other than america you retard.
On top of that you have weed expenses as well.

And if you think you'll get getting youll.keep getting your pretend disability cash if you take permanent residency in another country your even dumber than I thought

The fuck is this, Mexico Tourism thread?

You faggots think those immigrants are fleeing here by the thousands every year because the quality of living is so great and everyones making so much money omg life is swell?!

Its drug central, and the only "nice" neighborhoods are the ones that can be seen from the highway/across the US border. and they're placed there on purpose, to make Mexico LOOK more prosperous than it actually is. they still don't even have clean drinking water, and you faggots are claiming its not a "3rd world shithole". hilarious. they're coming here because they face the threat of death/rape every day of their lives.

Murica is huge, why would you want to leave? It has every climate, class, culture that the rest of world so desperately emulates? This place is fucking awesome. You do know that if your not a mexicunt native citizen, its illegal for you to own land. Fuck the Philippines, its a shitty 3rd world sweat box, russia is poor af and communism, they will come take your pension. They have no first amendment or second. So no cc.. bruh your an American, Stay American.

But you have to live in fucking Texas and that's just not worth it.

oh, okay

Just go there.

Obviously Bangkok

Live in white area, tourist place until you learn language

You will figure it out

Colorado, outside Denver. Midwest is fucking cheap living.

>this differentiation matters whatsoever

I'm paid by the VA, faggot. I was fucked up in the line of duty and will be compensated until my PTSD is magically cured, which will never happen.
Don't care much about guns, I'll sell them and move.
And $800 is enough to live well?
It does when I have $800 a month and no more, no less.

Arcata, California

Pleb, here in the Philippines i have a personal driver, eat all the best foods, do whatever the fuck i want, and i only make 200 usd a month.

Get on my fucking level

Lmfao "non america"
Haven't you ever heard of buttfuck Kentucky? Or indiana? Or Illinois? Michigan? Ohio? Missouri? Minnesota? Just move waaaaay out in the middle of nowhere, preferable with nearby amish so you can get a house built cheaply

>North Texas
>read "Amarillo"
No one wants to live there because of the fucking stench, faggot. North of Lemon might as well be one gigantic slaughterhouse.

My bills in northern wisconsin.

450 rent
15 heat (winter heat id around 90 but with energu assitance programs in the area i dont pay a dime)
60 electric(would easily be 25 if wife didnt leave her shit plugged in)
30 high speed internet through charter(they are 5star provider in my area)
100 water bill every 3 months

And then you have the stupid garbage stickers you have to buy and attatch to your garbage bags or the workers wont take your garbage. 4$ for a 1 galllon sticker.

About 40 a month on food(i go to all the pantries)

Everything is within a mile of where i love including my local walmart where i work that gives me insurance thats deducted from my pay.

$800

28,000 bht

That Spanish was fucking horrible

>needs to have weed
youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI

For someone with two years of Spanish class in middle school it's pretty good. I know enough to communicate.

It's the peasants that flee not the middle class/wealthy of Mexico.

Most of them just come here thinking America is the great big country who will change their lives only to realize how shitty it is to be a poor American with no education so they just end up getting a job, all the benefits they can get from the US government, and back to Mexico but this time where the wealthy live?

Just keep living with your parents. I promise whatever your Dad just told you will not matter in 5 years and you'll go bankrupt trying to prematurely emancipate yourself just because he said the words "under my roof..."

Oh yeah i live in a 2 bed 1 bath house with full basement attic and a 1 acre plot of land.

Syria probably

>doesn't want to live with niggers
>smokes weed

If I had inf 800 month and never had to work again I would move to the Ozarks, clean, wooded area with plenty to hunt. However I live in Oregon and have plenty to hunt and fish.

Wisonbro, im a different dude than op, but im currently in a 3rd world shithole wanting to come back.

Assume i want the land and living costs of rural, but i need to work (i have a doctorate in technology management). How much of a commute can i expect?

The only people I know who associate weed with niggers are also niggers.
Thank you for understanding me, dude. Seriously I have enough to live well somewhere, I'd rather do whatever the fuck I want rather than wasting away at some shitty job like the rest of these people.