Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
youtube.com/shared?ci=FhHpI37S66M
youtu.be/W2U0KuUqnYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Add Nobody#5930 on discord
stop being gay
waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
hehe user you a real cutie~
Gas dogfuckers

i love circlejerks tbh :o

>ITT

still here

:o
Still alive

Hey Faggots,
My name is Ritsu/Elle from the official waifu discord, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Battleaxe? I mean,I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Diana “my 14th personality hehe xd”
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was completely autistic in highschool, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's in my safe space autistic class, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Yes I am :^)
What are you going to do about it?

カラミチーマス

Multiple personalities huh?
Autistic Cirno is old news

>claiming again

99% rekt
Lost phone, drunk AF
Not sure if night worth it
How's everyone?

Watch as I magically make the ashes and bone fragments of 6,000,000 people DISAPPEAR!

You haven't heard the Elle multiple personality drama?

>Hugs are a serious deal, and let's not even get started on cuddles
Oh, of course, but we've already shared plenty of both.

>I'm sure he'd be super jealous!
Eheh, oh? You think so?
He's hardly the type to get jealous! In fact, I'm sure he'd encourage us to get along. Its not like there isn't room for him, too.

Indeed, I would have already sent him something if he were not offline. Yes, lets do that. I think he'd appreciate our concern.
Yes, I'd just sent him off, as well.

Not quite yet, thank you. Yourself?

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Maria roared furiously. Lazarus paused for a moment and stared at her as she broke the barrier of the ring and punched him so hard his jaw actually came off. Cass stared up from the ground where she lie bleeding. "NIKOLAI! You get your ass down here and take care of her. She can't die... She's the only one who makes me feel like I'm not some horrific monster born from the fires of hell. She's the only one that makes the voices go away... she's the only one who makes me feel like I'm okay." Maria stared at the ground for a moment, then turned her attention on Lazarus who had reattached his jaw and was grinning. "How interesting." Lazarus muttered. "Such power, much like hers except you can't kill with it can you?" "Not you. But that doesn't matter." She said and carved a line in the sand. "You cross THIS fucking line and I'll beat your ass so hard your jaw won't be the only thing that comes off." I stepped into the ring and placed a hand on her shoulder. "That'll be my job, good work Mar." I said firmly. "Go take care of Cass. As for you Lazarus, you cross that line she drew and it'll be the last step you take." I pulled my sword from its sheath and unleashed my full power. "I'm not gonna hesitate, nor will I drag this out. I will carve you to pieces."
On a completely non-bookstory related thing
During my third year of high school I trusted my theatre teacher with the information about my people. Between her and around ten of my friends she was the only adult that knew. She actually said "I almost figured it out on my own. I can tell when you change, your entire body posture changes, the way you carry yourself, where you put your weight, and all your facial expressions change into a completely seperate person, I didn't want to assume but I did notice.

Talking about all the threats I made in high school remind me of that time I got in a fight and had to stop myself.
>Be me, inna 10th grade >some faggot dissing me >don't care, reply with insults and banter with the queer >call his mother a dimestore whore who sucks dicks so fast she might as well be an olympic cock sucker >his too close to home for him I guess >picks a fight with me >can't pussy out because people circled us >fuck it >go ham >first thing I did was hit him in the throat as hard as I could >after that I knocked him on his ass and kicked him in the face >then I started stomping on his gut >I was about to kick him as hard as I could in the neck but I stopped myself because I was afraid I'd kill him >didn't fuck with me after that >didn't get in trouble either

So cute. I just must have her.

>stolen

I'm hungry

Hi hungry im user.

is that the annoying bitch from umaru?

Eat a potato :o

How are you?

I miss my dad
There's been nothing for 2 days

I'm ready to eat cat food at this point

I have returned from the gym

Go get a potato tomorrow
Do you want a pizza?

:o that's where you were

Open up the ovens!

get some pizza

Yup, I was getting stronk

"You are a real follower of our survival gamers. It is fantastic to be atrocious! You must be the one beyond good and evil."

Sonokawa Momoka-sama is now OFFICIALLY claimed! ^^

>not really the sonokawa of old

I have not

no money till maybe tomorrow

how are you?
I live near a lettuce field not potato field :o

>not the Sono of old
RIP

2stronk. What'd you work on today?

It didn't happen today because it couldn't , so hopefully tomorrow it will.

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed

How stroink?

Go to the store :o

Hi :o

make it extra large by tomorrow and good how about you ?

Just kidding~

You'll lose your virginity soon don't give up hope!

>Oh, of course, but we've already shared plenty of both.
I know! And I'm quite glad about it, honestly.

>He's hardly the type to get jealous! In fact, I'm sure he'd encourage us to get along.
Well, I can't deny that at this point, considering you've been one of the most frequent topics whenever I talk with him.
It'll be okay! I'd like to think that I get along quite well with you.
Something I'm quite proud of, if I'm being honest.

He'll surely be thankful of your concern, that's given when we consider how much Shiki likes you. I'm not very sure about how he'll take my 'sudden' messages, but I've got to give him a chance, I'm sure he'll find a way to show appreciation.
Maybe.. ? Well, probably. I shouldn't expect anything in return, anyway!

>Not quite yet, thank you. Yourself?
I see.. I hope you do eventually manage to sleep a good amount of time, instead of a two-hour nap or anything like that. 6-8 hours if possible, that would be ideal.
I am feeling quite sleepy, so I should probably call it a night as well. It's always good to see you, so goodnight, Mikan.

You don't even know what I'm talking about. Hush.

Nice Schattenstolz

Haven't seen that post in a while

Saber claimed.

Still hyere

hello
does she read a book a day?

Hmm if I had to guess you were talking about a girl... but this girl has a very dark past and it keeps her from opening up and her aura makes it difficult for others to get close to her.

Are you Alice? I love you !

How's your evening?

Sometimes having extra time to mull over things can be a pain. Good luck.

In that case, welcome back.

Who else would I be? No you don't

>I am feeling quite sleepy, so I should probably call it a night as well. It's always good to see you, so goodnight, Mikan.

Aah, okay. I won't keep you any longer, then.
Its always a pleasure, Ruri. Get some decent rest, and I'll try to do the same. Goodnight!
Hopefully we can find time to play together again soon.
Goodnight.

Hello cutie, how are you?
It's been ok. I guess.
You?

Chest today. Got up to 95 lbs on incline bench press!

Pretty. I'm a work in progress

There's a cute goth girl in my lunch period. I'm probably gonna drop a strand of spaghetti or ten trying to talk to her or just be calm and have a conversation. Or both.

It makes me scared. I'm in it for the cuddles. Nothing else.

Claiming best girl

underage b&

Pretty sore from workout earlier. Got my tax stuff squared away (finally), so I'll probably file this weekend and wait for meh news (not getting much back), or bad news (having to pay back due to not enough money withheld). Besides that, just chatting with people and music before sleep.

Nice man, the 100 lb mark will be broken soon enough.

If anything, all you can do is jump into it when it's time. Awkward or not, give it your best shot. It's all about breaking the ice gradually if anything.

>Houki

good

I'm hoping next week will be when 100 is broken!

>Yuuki

Thank you Houki! What did you had for dinner?

You could be Sachi or Konata because I always got you all confused ._.

You should stay away from such a person. She's not good for you at all...

>Sonokawa

I see Hiroshimoot is fucking with things again

No, not today

pretty good just talking with Haruhi on discord
I'll get tomatoes :o

Who are you darn it!

>Sonokawa

I'm Alice-user...

Alice! ^^

>Sonokawa

I don't see why not, it sounds like you've been going pretty regularly. I don't know what my incline press would be at this point since I've mostly been working with bodyweight exercises and kettlebells now.

Polish Bigos (hunter's stew) to use up a bunch of meat in the fridge. It's one of those dishes that gets tastier after it sits overnight and you reheat it.

Kinda curious, what made you decide on coming back? Just decided to take a break for a while?

>Houki

Yes.. hello again

Yup! Now I just need to start eating and drinking healthier and we'll be in shape. I haven't done regular flat bench press in a long time

>Yuuki

That sounds like a lot of unnecessary work...

And it's a long story, I'm not back but I'm thinking about coming because I made this huge Sonokawa folder and I don't want it to go to waste!

....Who are you?

>Sonokawa

Sorry for late replies

:o sehr stronk

Good, felt weird again today though.

Hi
F, C, Db+6th, Eb+7th

I'm done with this of you're going to ask each time -_-

>-_-
Sachi?

Ugh I'm so confused!

>Sonokawa

No... it's been Alice-user this whole time.
The face shows my exasperation because you're not following the context whatsoever

good how is he doing ?

Nice, it beats the hell out of eating your way into sickness and then having to pay for maintenance meds, let alone the Dr. visits. It's part of the reason why I cook so much- healthy food, but with variety to keep from getting bored of it.

Well, I won't pry if you don't wanna talk about it. But feel free to come on back anytime, it'd be more lively if you did.

>Houki

TOO STRONK. Are those chords for a song in your last reply there?

>Yuuki

What context?

>Sonokawa

Yup
Everything in its Right Place by Radiohead

It has to do with Haruhi, he has strong feelings for me and I'm terrified of getting into a relationship because my last was insane.

>Sonokawa

put a signature at the end of your posts

Sounds like an alright day.
Better than being sick in bed all day
Well as long as you're alright.
Has any of the stuff you ordered a while ago come yet?

>Juvia

Haruhi is in a relationship right now

I'm just going to stop posting instead

Winning girl claimed.
Why are all of my uploads failing?

These chords make little sense to me when I play them out.
What are they?

Good to see you back at all, Sono.

>Winner/Mina

My manga and movie yes, not my figure. :(

Oh good

>Sonokawa

Hi winner~ Still winning?

>Sonokawa

he's very happy and that makes me happy :o

>Still winning?
Always and forever.
I'm waiting for whoever the fuck that was to tell me what those chords were before I die.
You?

youtube.com/shared?ci=FhHpI37S66M
Radiohead- Everything in it's Right Place
It works out when played right.

What chords? Guitar chords? Piano? And I'm sitting here enjoying my health... I'm so happy...

>Sonokawa

I see, he hasn't been around on threads for some time. I guess he'd start coming if he noticed your presence?

Yeah, pretty good all in all. So I guess you're in Tali's boat and sick as well?

Uploads are dead for everyone right now. I tried on other boards with the same problem.

>Houki

that is nice to hear

Wtf weeaboos
youtu.be/W2U0KuUqnYQ

What's going on in here?

Shinoa claimed ',:)

fuck, forgot signature

Everyone look at Weebasaurus Rex over here.

Ah!
I've only listened to two Radiohead albums ever and they didn't quite stick. I should do so again. And I guess I have the knowledge to learn this song too, so thanks.

Chords are chords are chords, no matter what instrument they're played on, they're the same notes.
>Enjoying my health
That makes one of us, but it's good to hear that you're happy.

Thanks for telling me
>image board
>uploads are dead for everyone
Good job @whoever runs the site, taking the one thing your site is based around and fucking that up somehow.

Why ;-;
All i want to see is a cute Ui figure
Late last night and early this morning, yes very much so.
Now I'm feeling better. Hopefully i can get back to work tomorrow.

>juvia

MOTHERFUCKER I FORGOT SIGNATURE AGAIN.

>Winner/Mina

Get out smug you big Texan nerd
>Just kidding
>stay
>I am alone forever

>Again, Winner/Mina

he's been getting a long with stocking so that's good I guess

I don't talk to him so i dont really know :o

Hey! It's been too long friend!! What's up?

>shinoa

That's very true, and it's so much more tasty and satisfying than eating fast food

Gotcha, I thought those were chords from the way they were posted. Don't know the song though

>Yuuki

>Been too long
I've only been gone less than a month, to take care of family, I didn't die, promise.
I'm doing alright I guess; right now I'm working on school things.
You?

>Winner

I should use a signature

>yuiposter

:( I've been asking that too
Everyday I check, still not big brown box with a cutie in it.

I like the song, its from Radiohead's electronic album. Been listening to it alot recently.

hi