Who thinks that this series will end in his suicide?

Who thinks that this series will end in his suicide?

Yup

I thought it was going to, with the ending. But then he got out of his car to look at those other horses,

I'm actually annoyed that he just stood there instead of starting to take off his jacket or something that implied he joined them. Because that wasn't a cliffhanger or anything, it was just a nice ending.

True, I'm actually surprised he didn't do either.

I'm not so sure. The young horse is his daughter. There was forshadowing of that in the beginning of the seasons when he said that he had paid for a lot of abortions to be done and he hoped that all the girls had it done and didn't just take the money. I love the show because there aren't a lot of throw away lines/themes.

The underwater episode shows how he becomes a better person when he has to take care of something other than himself. It helps fix the brokenness in himself. It's possible the daughter he didn't know he had will help repair him in ways he didn't think was possible.

Then again it is BoJack, so it could just as easily do nothing and he'll commit suicide.

Remember the ape saying:

"It gets easier but you have to do it everyday."

He meant trying to be a good person and while Bojack wants to be, he doesn't have what it takes to dedicate himself to being one.

Seeing Penny's responses to seeing him again was really sad/creepy since now she has to relive that memory all over again.

Sarah Lynn's death was pretty sad since Bojack directly caused it.

He's toxic and the only thing that'll stop him from auto-erotic asphyxiationing himself is if his finds his daughter in time.

He had Todd for five years and never once tried to help him.

He did just enough to keep him around so he wouldn't be alone.

>relive
Didn't she come onto him? She's 17, thats legal in the majority of the world.

The factthat they made Todd not straight but not gay was stupid as all fuck

No, but only because he'll be caught in the middle of trying to kill himself and sent to a psych ward.

She was still emotionally and mentally immature and Bojack was going to use her as a cheap replacement for her mother, who had just turned him down.

>inb4 u think 1 year makes a huge difference ad you magically become an adult

Grillz in their late teens and entire 20's have no idea what they want or what's good for them.

Fucking her would have fucked her up bad.

Almost being fucked by a much older man and then thinking about it afterwords makes women feel victimized and exploited; even if they were the one who initialized it.

Look at how badly she lost her shit by seeing him again.

I'm really surprised that they got over Sarah Lynn's death immediately. She basically laid out the "if you keep living like this, you'll hate yourself and feel empty and then you'll die" message. And then 5 minutes into the next episode, Bojack is done weeping, despite saying he loved her.

She came onto him, but she was in a shit mood and trusted him as a friend and he tried to fuck her because she reminded him of her mother. She felt that Bojack was trying to take advantage of her, and he wasn't safe to be around. Also I think she was drunk because they were drinking during the dance, but that might have not been the same day.

I'm pretty sure it was just to avoid going into a Todd/Emily side plot, because now that he's "nothing" he can be a character that's goal driven and not distract from Bojacks relationships.

Honestly Sarah and Bojack seemed like theyd be a couple until the end of the episode.

That'd be too easy.

It'll end with Bojack unhappy and alone, but with no brightside left anymore.

No more bridges to burn, no more hail mary passes, just emptiness, and he'll have only himself to blame.

Yeah, the way Todd blew his money and never really got interested in sex since he thought of himself as a total loser was just a plot device to keep him exactly where he belongs:

On someones couch.

Eh, it'd be too much like Sid and Nancy if they stayed together.

They would just enable each other.

I was hoping to see her back together with Andrew Garfield and maybe having a shot at a quasi-normal life.

Remember what Bojack said:

"Closure is a made up thing by Steven Spielberg to sell movie tickets. It, like true love and the Munich Olympics, doesn't exist in the real world."

You really think we'll get anything close to it?

No fucking way.

Considering what he said to PC, I think he could easily come around.
Also by the end of the episode he realized what was going on was very wrong.

DESU the seasons would benefit fromt being about 2~3 eps longer.

One more season will wrap his story up.

Unlike House of Cards which will go on forever.

He might have saw them running, and he was inspired... but he's not going to turn his life around. He might even run with them for a few days, lose interest because it doesn't make him automatically happy... and than attempt to kill himself again and fail.

Think it'll really just be one more?

This is the only way to make it kino, but they won't have the balls to do it

Yeah, it's getting a bit stale and everyone has finally had it with how Bojack is and their cutting all ties with him.

Best case, he'll find his daughter and set her up for a better life than he had and then kill himself.

Worst case, he'll fuck his daughter up and then kill himself.

Or maybe he'll just fuck his daughter.

Go on...

>mfw i recognize that artist
incase pls

Orly?

Can I get the sauce pl0x?

I just found the picture and thought it was sexy as fuck.

incase
the artist is incase...

>incase

Now I feel like I went full retard.

Thanks, senpai.

Lol, no problem.

He didn't see Todd as his son. He saw him as a step below a house cat and later as a friend. One of his happier delusions is him having a daughter and raising it with the deer lady (don't remember her name.) Being confronted with an actual daughter I think he'll reject her at first by freaking out, his subconscious will take over and make him spend more time with her and he'll feel better.

Just my speculation.