So, I sucked my boyfriend's dick today because I'm a big faggot. He came in my mouth, and I swallowed...

So, I sucked my boyfriend's dick today because I'm a big faggot. He came in my mouth, and I swallowed. A few hours later, I noticed that my lips feel a bit puffy, and there's like a pimple similar to foot and mouth disease pimples on the side of my tongue. Did I get an STD, or did I just suck his dick too hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hiv-aids/basics/definition/con-20013732
cdc.gov/hepatitis/hcv/cfaq.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone? I'm sorry...

You probably did. Luckily there's almost zero chance of getting AIDS from oral sex, so you should be good.

Top kek
Is he std free? Did his mouth or dick look diseased

You might just be allergic to semen OP, sorry boi

Ah, I see.

Is it anything life threatening, you think?

do you do drugs? cause stimulants like meth or cocaine or other stimulants can make you fiddle with your mouth or suck your tounge. also if it popped up in hours prolly not related to your sex life

I don't do drugs of any kind.

When was the last time your BF got tested?

Or the last time you got tested?

Honestly, I never got tested. I don't know if he did or not, however.

That shit don't show up as quick as that nig

ALWAYS get tested along with your partner before doing any of that. It's not the most exciting thing, but it's the safest.

Is there any specific kind of coloration to the pimples?

Them being on the sides of your tongue is not a good sign.

Nope. Oral herpes is the worst case scenario because it's not curable. Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Syphilis can also cause oral symptoms, and it's a lot more likely you'll get one of those from oral sex. However, those latter 3 are curable with antibiotics.

HIV and Syphilis are the only life threatening ones, the rest are just a pain in the ass. HIV weakens your immune system to the point where even a staph infection could spell death, and Syphilis looks like other STDs (or even non-sexual conditions like Psoriasis or a pimple), but if you suspect it, get tested. It starts as a sore and then you can have a rash and a fever. After a while, it goes away but it's still in your body and you can pass it to others. After a few years of being completely silent, it comes right on back and can damage organs throughout your body, even your brain, and cause organ failure, which means death.

Hep C is also bad.

The risk of spreading Hep C through sex is considered low, but it's the worst of the 3 Hepatitis-es. They say letter C is always the best answer on a multiple choice test when you don't know what to put, but not for Hepatitis, no no.

It causes liver damage, cirrhosis (scarring of liver tissue), and if not treated, can cause liver cancer and may put you on the liver transplant list.

Abdominal pain, clay-looking stool, and yellow skin (unless of course you're already Asian, lmao) are your hep symptoms.

There's only just one pimple on the side of my tongue.

What color is it?

Last time I checked, the top of it was white.

Also, when it comes to Sup Forums, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Therefore, don't believe everything you hear about STDs on Sup Forums, especially not Sup Forums. It's probably easier to go to Sup Forums than it is to a doctor or to family members for advice, but there's much better resources out there for you to answer all STD questions. The CDC, MayoClinic, and even WebMD can answer your questions if you're afraid or can't afford a doctor.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hiv-aids/basics/definition/con-20013732

cdc.gov/hepatitis/hcv/cfaq.htm

HIV also isn't the death sentence it used to be, there's treatments for it now that make living with HIV easier and prevent it from becoming AIDS.

I get all my information from places like the CDC- I enjoy sex and have multiple partners, and almost never use condoms. I try to get tested frequently, and so far all I've got is herpes.

I only recently got my latest STD test, and I'm still waiting for the results, because I'm horrified at the thought of having HIV. That's probably what made me click on your picture.

You don't know fear until you're in line for your first STD test, and then you have to wait like a week for the phone call from the place to tell you how fucked you are.

Also, when you get a test, make sure to ask for all the works, both blood and urine. My first test didn't include HIV and herpes, just the curable ones, so I had to go back for that. You think they'd test for those two by default....

bump

ha its cause ur gay

got em

Bruh you got pregnant

no STD will show symptoms that quickly. minimum theres a 5-10 day incubation period, unless you already have AIDS and no immune system