WTF

WTF

I thought this was suppose to be bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/music/art-angels/grimes/critic-reviews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not "bad" per se but it is a little inconsistent and some of the pop tracks fall into monotony

that being said Kill V Maim bumps

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-ALIFORNIA

If it was good we would've liked it

personal top 4

California is the best track in this album according to all patricians

It's a solid 6/10 album

>t. pleb
Belly of the Beat

I dont think people listen to them anymore

Could have been a good album if she cut the filler

She met the 12 track quota by making filler songs

With a Metascore of 88 (!!!!) why the fuck did you expect this album to be bad?! Lesson #1: don't trust Sup Forums.

metacritic.com/music/art-angels/grimes/critic-reviews

but it is?

>tfw it's her weakest album yet
Am I weird for wanting more Geidi Primes?

>12 track quota
?

But i can easily duplicate ips and pretend it isn't

Kill V Maim is the best song she's made.

apart from Oblivion and Genesis

I prefer it to those but those are great too.

>some of the pop tracks fall into monotony

>Grimes
>monotony
pick only one

>Lesson #1: don't trust Sup Forums
Why anyone one would boggles the mind.

>>some of the pop tracks fall into monotony
picked one

>tfw it's her weakest album yet
It's not. It's better than say Geidi Primes, which sounded kinda rough and the songs weren't that developed. Better singing, better songwriting, better production, better lyrics, what do you want more?

Then why are you here?

there's about 6 filler tracks on Art Angels

seriously if you're gonna claim anything, don't claim that all her songs are interesting

>6 filler tracks
Which ones?

more nudeth

>Shitposting, like the rest of you.

Good point

Rude.

>6 filler tracks

Stop shilling your piece of shit album

>shilling

>title track
>filler

Nobody wanted it

EW! UGLY UGLY UGLY!

I genuinely don't understand the love for this album. Most of the songs are generic pop songs under an artsy/experimental guise which doesn't add any real depth to the experience IMO. It doesn't help that a decent chunk of the ideas on this album fall flat, and the others just aren't that rewarding.

HEY, I DON'T BEHAVE

Hi dont behave

good try.

If I unironically liked this album would I enjoy her other stuff? I heard her other stuff is different.

1,7,8,11 and 13 are great what are you doing?

I couldn't stand her voice

You're the definition of pleb if you consider these tracks to be filler. Seriously.

Literally the opposite is true

You just don't like it. Perhaps you're a turbopleb if you're unable to get experimental pop. This album is catchy as fuck, what's not to like about it?

>generic pop songs
Then post SIMILAR SONGS to them if they're "generic". e.g. post a song like Kill V. Maim or Scream.

I understand how and why the songs are catchy, but when I'm looking for pop music I'd just rather listen to something that sounds... less like Grimes lol.

I can't post similar songs, I figured someone would ask me that after not clarifying in my original post. For example, Kill V. Maim sounds like Since U Been Gone mixed with the chorus from Kesha's Dinosaur song (D I, N O, S A, U R a dinosaur), with some sprinkled experimental 'personality' in there. I can't help but feel like I'm listening to typical pop music through an experimental filter if that makes any sense. I also understand how plebeian I sound right now lol.

You mean like this album?

Stop shilling your improper use of the term "shill".

I'm going to fuck you

>Most of the songs are generic pop songs under an artsy/experimental guise which doesn't add any real depth to the experience IMO.
Listen to them more closely. They're actually the direct opposite of what you describe - artsy/experimental songs under a generic pop guise. It can be hard to recognize at first, but once/if you manage to do it, it changes your whole subject experience of listening to it drastically.

B
E
H
A
V
E

A R R E S T
R
R
E
S
T

U S
S

Maybe, maybe not. The best I can tell you is to check out this chart and see if any of the terms mentioned speak to you.

>you're the definition of pleb
>arguing over which Grimes songs are good

shhh you're embarrassing yourself

With what? The word "shill"?