Could Superman beat Hulk?

Could Superman beat Hulk?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/A9qHb7u.jpg
streamboobs.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes lol wtf

Yes

yes, superman is the most powerful fictional character ever conceived.

>who is the flash?

Given infinite anger, hulk will have infinite strength. So yes, Superman can beat hulk.

Superhero stories will always be flawed for having such a character like Superman exist.

Super who?

This.
If superman were real
No plot bs.
He'd be King.
No Kr bs.
He'd still kill everyone.

>God

ez pz superman

Batman

>fly hulk into space
>????????

Get lost, poser.

DC wrote Superman to be invisible.

In some cases, they have even removed of his established "weaknesses" for a story arc.

They do not emphasize whether Superman is the strongest of all time. Like I said, that is not the issue and they go out of their way to make that totally secondary.

What they actually emphasize the morality of someone who is the strongest of all time. That is the point of the books.

Also, even with that interesting wrinkle, only about 10% of his stories are even vaguely interesting to read. There is only so much you can stretch with the "should I do this" BS. He's popular only because he's been around for almost 100 years and he's a very well-known brand. "Brand but Bland"

If you want a good book, read X-Men. Marvel does a better job with this theme.

He's strong as fuck. Definitely not strongest.

>invisible
never heard of him being see-through before

If Superman didn't fight like an idiot, yeah.
He could send Hulk into orbit with one punch, then deal with him however he pleases.

captain atom can beat superman ez

>X vs Y who would win
>"omg Z would beat both xDDDD"

Goddamn autists.

the flash is only fractionally faster than superman. this has been shown in comics over and over.

didn't do that well in Injustice

nice get

> invincible

thanks for proof reading

because injustice is bullshit

you misspelled Saitama

>being this autistic

that was the whole point, make him as much bullshit as possible

One-punch man>Superman

Little boy blue doesn't have access to the speed force. So I refuse to believe that.

Captain Manhattan can blow up Superman no problem at all.

Superman greatest of all time... No

>Krypton blowed up gud
>WhyDidntTheyConquerTheGalaxy.png
>PowerfulSpaceFaringSpecies.xml
>NeverEncounteredYellowSunsB4.mp3
>FuckKryptonians.wav
>SupesAintShit.jpg

What? It's been shown in comics over and over that The Flash pisses all over Superman when it comes to speed

you can't make superman more bullshit than he already is

a school girl with kryptonite panties could beat superman

The question wasn't who's more fictional.

The races that flash wins, he wins only barely.

>Captain Manhattan
>Doctor

>Captain Manhattan
Who?

are you saying hes a pedo?

Superman has held a black hole in his hands.
He would destroy the hulk.
i.imgur.com/A9qHb7u.jpg

If superman can't even beat goku, then what chance does he have of beating the hulk?

/thread

Silver Age is bullshit but not much recently. The last couple continuities versions of Superman basically existed to get their asses kicked, especially N52 supes

yes because plot

I'm sure he meant Doctor Manhattan from Watchmen

fucking weebs

underrated

sorry, pic here

i'm saying he's shit simple to beat

Moar like this
streamboobs.com

The Big Bang would be number one. How can something come from nothing?

Actually, what does all that energy from the punch get turned into? where does it go?

Wrong. KEK. Goku was beaten by a single laser.

Nobody is denying Supes is fast as fuck, but speed is the Flashes thing. DC didn't create Flash to be #2 in the only super power the man has.

Superman would destroy goku. In the comics, superman is as powerful as he needs to be to win. So if Superman and Goku were really in a comic together, DC would write into the contract, superman always is more powerful.

that was bullshit, and you know it

coldsteel is way stronger

░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
█▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
█░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

It's called a theory. It's founded in facts. You don't understand the big bang theory. There's no evidence to prove God's existence.

When The Flash is actually going all out Supes wouldn't even pick up on his movements.
The only reason top Speedsters like Barry Allen and Wally don't regularly go that fast is because they risk literally becoming speed incarnate and forgeting whatever was tethering them to their human lives

Can't you just use Kryptonite and chop his head off or something?

It must be hard being a DC fan
>you're just chilling with your friends talking about DC characters
>"so who do you think the strongest is?"
>"well I think it's probably-"
>that third friend opens his mouth
>"DOCTOR MANHATTAN OBVIOUSLY"

Superman lifted infinity. Hulk is a green nigger.

/thread

>How can something come from nothing?
I've always hated this question. It shows how single minded one person can be.

this is the reason why i never got into super heroes. they never follow any kind of laws of physics. the biggest culprits are usually super speed, complete bullshit. im all for suspension of disbelief but i have my limits

>taking the side of the alien refugee
REDDIT GET OUT

i hear that.

If he doesnt laser you first. You gotta be strategic, Luthor.

I'll check those trips. But holding a black hole seems like a bit much even for superman.

>post the rest I wanna know what he did with the damn thing.

>must be hard being a DC fan

This is especially true when you can't read. Note who I am replying too before you embarrass yourself again.

I'm still confused on how they're gonna make him the Big Bad of DC Rebirth because he really isn't all that impressive compared to some other heavy hitters

Even harder being a Marvel fan. Marvel heroes don't fight bad guys anymore they fight each other. As seen by Civil War 2 and Inhumans vs X-Men.

Superman 1 million who lived in the sun for 1 million months. The most powerful being in any universe.

Kill yourself

agreed

kill yourself weeb

I really don't think you appreciate suspension of disbelief much if real world laws of physics are where you draw the line

And goku by design rises up to meet any challange, no matter how difficult.

saitama cant even breath in space and cant fly... superman could legit just fight him at range and win

> The most powerful being in any universe.

Superman 1 Million isn't even close to the most powerful thing in DC

Supes can't fight for shit. Goku is the pinnacle of fighting capability

Y U NO no webm?

No. Hulk is immortal and can't be beat.

It depends who's doing the writing.

he carries it to a wormhole and throws it in. everyone lives happily ever after.

im fine with stretching but completely breaking everything i cant take (for example ignoring atoms being pushed when something moves really fast)

Depends on the versions of the characters. In their strongest states, supes rapes him. With that said, there are forms of the hulk that can beat forms of superman(or at least never be beaten by him).

>OldFagHabitsDyeHard.webm

Kaioken x(whatever number) for an instant = everything dead

If superman fought the flash, he'd be a statue in like a nanosecond.

he is not . check galactus for example theres many comic chars awfully strong

Lol no, 'superman is as powerful as he needs to be to win' hasn't been true for decades. Current Goku absolutely destroys most unamped versions of Superman, it wouldn't even be an entertaining fight.

Obviously he loses to the likes of Silver Age Supes. That's the one who literally could get the powers he needed by making them up

Are we talking about Bruce banner in hulk so it's just angreat hulk? Or is it just hulk without Bruce banner?

>doomsday killed superman
>doomsday is our lord and savior

do you really think an 86 can win against a 918 no matter the driver's capability?