A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

b8

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

tits or b8

you look like a boy but if a grill, tits or gtfo

Inb4 trap dick

Record yourself fingerblasting your pussy and everyone will know you're a girl

Upload to xvideos.com AND give us a link

Saved the day

⋋|།'͡ᴼ╭͜ʖ╮͡ᴼ'།|⋌

This

"Identifying" as a girl doesn't make you a girl. It makes you a mental case.

if this is not a bait, then fuck everyone but if it is then fuck you

Kill yourself

Nüfags

how many years has this copy pasta been circulated? Is it the same fag or do new people post this shit?

no one fucking cares

This.
but if not, well, those gentlemen over at Columbine had sum decent ideas about that sort of problem.

tits or gtfo

I think the only thing you should do its dress more girly, girls with short hair are really cute

Post trap dick/nude pics

I think you should show your tits. That'll show them!

google how to hang yourself at home because it will really help with the next step.. hang yourself.

you pedo scum

Old copy past 0/10

OP...try not having a hair-cut that makes you look like a Justin Bieber wanna=be....even if you are a "Belieber"

you pedo hating scum

You have to be at least 18 to be on here, little kid

tits with timestamp and we can talk about it

as soon as this upload failed shit is over im gonna need to see your vagina for proof

show us your stinky vagina

almost chekd

If it helps, you make a really cute boy

Kik?

if you are up and up, and female
forget the goofs
ya look cute, descended from stdong serbjan babuscxhka

This tired old pasta? I guess it will work on this generations of newfags.

Tits or GTFO.

You look like that justin bieber kid to me.

Get a pixie haircut not a Justin Bieber faggy one. Wear less boyish clothes, you can still wear tomboy stuff and look cute and like a girl. Just go to a hair dresser and tell them to style your hair like a girl in a pixie hair cut or something.

Just start dressing as a really hot short haired chick. Girla will hate you but guys will be all over you. Can you post a pic of you body. NN if you are scared. But seriously, we need to se dat booty hoe!

Still not tits in here eh... SAGEEEEEEEEE

Not this fucking boring copypasta again....

>A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)
Are you really a girl or 'identifying that way'? Cos if you're really a gril then just find someone to fuck you, they'll be too busy calling him a fag to worry about you.
>My friends say it's because of my hair
It is.
>but I like my hair short. What should I do?
Decide how much you like your haircut I spose.
>All the teasing is getting to me.
Toughen up there, tiger. or Princess, whichever applies.

SAGE

if you wore eyeliner and mascara this even wouldnt be a topic of discussion... where the underage ban???? MODSSS

I'd fuck you in the mouth definitely and prove to them you're a girl. Where do you live?

Prove to us that you're a girl

Tits or gtfo

Proof that you're a girl

You have damn nice DSL's so I guess it makes up for it.

SAGE GOD DAMN IT

before even reading the text, I thought that the pic was of a boy who looks like a girl
either way, cute!

We'll ignore that you are too young to be here and that this is probably just a B8 thread, you have what is essentially a boys haircut and I'm guessing that you are fairly androgynous looking and like to also wear fairly unisex clothing, if the teasing bothers you that much then you need to conform to what the normies expect of a girl, change your hair and start to wear more female style clothing, personally unless the stress is causing you health problems (be they physical or mental) I would just be the best you, you can be and fuck what the others say.

dyke less.

Didn't see this thread in quite some time, wew

I think it's the same faggot coming back sometimes

this b8 is ancient. almost as ancient as "post ending in 57" tits