Name a worse scene in film's history than the "weed scene" in The Breakfast Club

Name a worse scene in film's history than the "weed scene" in The Breakfast Club.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDhFVZwfe3c
youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=WDhFVZwfe3c

Fuck that movie desu

The nerdy virgin character still gets shafted and cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ

the scene where they're talking about their faggoty teenage problems in The Breakfast Club

good, that kid was a faggot.

>two girls fuck the alpha males
>one of those girls is considered an outcast
>the nerd ends up doing everyone's homework while the Chads pound the whores
Why is this shit a classic again?

spotted the virgin closet cases.

What

One of the most overrated 80's flicks desu.

they had literally no idea what to do, so they stuffed some cgi dancing in there along with a few pre-filmed reaction shots

i fucking hate that movie

Jesus what am overrated movie, soundtrack still gold tho. But christ how am I supposed to believe the sad angry kid with daddy issues in freaking high school detention since he's obviously 26. *checks imdb* yep he was 25 when it started filming. Ffs

The scene in Independence Day when all the countries are receiving the American strategy on how to defeat the aliens. It's so cringe

>*action*
Hola Reddita

Asterisk have been used to depict an action since bbs kiddo. I've been using em since IRC on ICQ. Soooo about 17 years now.

Reality is cringe now?

>aliens
>reality

Hahahahahaha

Oh wait. He's being serious. He's being....human.

Wow you must be a real cool guy.

Cringe isn't an adjective you fucking teenagers.

cringeworthy you fucking grammar nazi

Internet speech has destroyed the boundaries between verbs, adjectives, and nouns. The only bastion left to be siegedis that of the articles.

Cringeworthy is fucking dumb too, things aren't "worthy" of a reaction when that reaction is voluntary. I literally cringe every time I see someone use that word.
The internet was a mistake.

*involuntary

>literally cringe
It's unnecessary to use literally here. Better to be concise.

You've been using the internet for 17 years, and you go on Sup Forums? That's depressing famalamadingdong, if you are over 20 and on this shitshow you've lost all hope.

Letting children use the internet was a mistake. Shit was not lit.

On the internet I think it's necessary on occasion, since for many there's a difference between the reaction they type out and what their physical IRL reaction is (i.e. saying lol when you thought something was funny without genuinely laughing out loud).

Unironically aside from some wierd editing this is absolutely awful, I mean it's pretty dumb but especially so.

You're never gonna top this youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE

Lol I'm 45. Lots of old fucks on here, son.