Found this in my girlfriends phone.What do?

Found this in my girlfriends phone.What do?

If that's not you, i would end it

ask her why she doesn't wear the socks. explain to her the dangers of cold feet and how the chilling of extremities, such as toes, can cause permanent damage. then show her the picture and with a quizzical serious look on your face, ask her "what the fuck were you thinking?"

fuck the guy in front of her and yell the whole time to assert your dominance

Ask biggie cheese

Is it her? Does it look like it's after you started dating? Do you want to be a cuck?

looks kinda chubby, face is a 3/10, would dump

You can go into picture properties and find out when it was taken

She looks mexican. Just have her deported.

Biggie cheese, whut do?

If she's done that she probably already fucked someone else

Leave

OP here..

What if it's just a new trend in foot massages?

Send her to get a pedi and make sure they clean the callouses off.

op you make me want to kill myself

A. Slip a fake Mexican driver's license in her back pocket.

2. Bonk her on the head like Moe does Curly.

C. Hand her over to INS

Wave at her through wall.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! EEERRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

1st of all, check those dubs. 2nd, dont overreact. it could just be her brother.

That's an odd way to show love to your sister's feet, man.

Why is her foot on backwards????

Prepare yourself for your new life of being a cuck and likely a nigger.
The date is in the file name.

Bi-sexual threesom of course. I mean if she found another guy she might as well share.

Is literally no one else bothered that her foot is on backwards???

Sweet, amputee bisexual threesom

break things off with that T H O T

except it's not? Do you not understand camera angles? She's taking a back shot over her shoulder. She has her leg slightly lifted so that half breed nigger can suck her toes. She's tainted OP. Dump that whore.

Ask her about it a non-aggresive way. If she gets defensive, she's probably cheating.

*thot

that hoe is cheating on you with a foot fetishist

ask her to do foot stuff with you, obviously

Join the white knights of the Ku Klux Klan. Be a real white man for once.

Next time you go out to eat tell her "you can FOOT the bill this time".

What else did you fin?

I bet there are better puns than this

Ask her why she thought wearing flannel was a good idea with khakis. And maybe why she's sucking some fat guy's toes

Yeah, user kinda put their foot in their mouth with that one.

If you feel the need to check your girlfriends phone, your relationship is in shitty place to start with...

find the guy, beat him to shit, tell him if he contacts your gf again you will murder him.

Puns are lame. Just be literal and kick her in the mouth for being a slut.

Then rape her, put a baby in her, stalk to make sure she has the baby, and kill the baby once it's born. But you can't. You look at it in the eyes and you see yourself. So you steal it and raise it as your own, because it is your own. The baby becomes a man (or woman) and has resentment for what you've done and kills you.

That's what you get for being a bitch who a woman feels ok with cheating on you can't even kill her for it.

fuck her in the ass to punish her.

maybe he was looking for nudes

She would have send nudes to him if he wanted to.

HAHA, not bad user, not bad at all.

1. Stay with her and accept the fact that shes cheating on you.

OR

2. Do not stand for that shit, dump her immediately, and move the fuck on.

The choice is yours, either way I leave it up to you. Godspeed, OP.

And maintain unbroken eye contact.

ha

This!

if you're asking Sup Forums for advice you're already a beta cuck who is going to do nothing at all

Found this on my friends phone.. It's my sister

this thread is your sister?

Post it on Facebook and add some cuck comments.

>Find the guy
>Break his mouth and toes
> Post the pic on her FB. Preferably under her account and change her Password. Give it enough time to circulate.

Give us her facebook and I'm sure some asshole will message her and her family.

>print picture out 100 times
>hide it throughout her life (what you do know)

WHO WAS PHONE?

Especially if she doesn't want it. Just get her on her back, up against the headboard and legs in the air so it's harder to get away, then squirt a shitton of lube around and shove it in. Her butt will clench up and she'll start thrashing, you'll cum buckets and be rid of the cheating whore. Everyone wins.

There it is!

Absolutley nothing

Holy shit she's a fucking landwhale, look at those hands boys. There's enough meat to feed the whole continent of africa in those fingers.

But seriously OP, stop dating fat woman. They're nasty cumdumps for thirsty niggers who couldn't get any.

post on Sup Forums…
mission accomplished

Is that eric andre? If so keep her around

pastebin
/5TGLJ7gP

Good luck.

Is her foot on backwards?
Either she has a very broken leg or its someone elses foot.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was

First one is hexadecimal, it states this cannot by solved by one alone. Work together and share your clues ^-^

This cannot be solved by one alone. Work together and share your clues.

Can I have a taste of her feet ?

First one is This cannot be solved by one alone. Work together and share your clues.

The first numbers are This cannot be solved by one alone. Work together and share your clues.

You will not know what you are looking for, but you will find it with persistence

This cannot be solved by one alone. Work together and share your clues. is what comes from teh hex

It just looks twisted because she's fat as fuck.

This cannot be solved by one alone. Work together and share your clues is translated within the hex

I solved it guys.

1st part is hex and it says

third and fourth look like a 128-256 bit encryption

any idea of how to get the key?

what about second line?

It's hex: This cannot be solved by one alone. Work together and share your clues.

It looks like hex. Someone use one of those translators online.

Good catch!

Is that Casey Neistat?

removed?

Looks like that nigger from those hipster shows. He has a whiny voice. I can't place what show doe

54 68 69 73 20 63 61 6e 6e 6f 74 20 62 65 20 73 6f 6c 76 65 64 20 62 79 20 6f 6e 65 20 61 6c 6f 6e 65 2e 20 57 6f 72 6b 20 74 6f 67 65 74 68 65 72 20 61 6e 64 20 73 68 61 72 65 20 79 6f 75 72 20 63 6c 75 65 73 2e
89 111 117 32 119 105 108 108 32 110 111 116 32 107 110 111 119 32 119 104 97 116 32 121 111 117 32 97 114 101 32 108 111 111 107 105 110 103 32 102 111 114 44 32 98 117 116 32 121 111 117 32 119 105 108 108 32 102 105 110 100 32 105 116 32 119 105 116 104 32 112 101 114 115 105 115 116 101 110 99 101 46
VGhlIGVuZCB3aWxsIG5vIGRvdWJ0IGp1c3RpZnkgdGhlIG1lYW5zLg0K
RG8gbm90IGZvcmdldC4gRG8gbm90IGdpdmUgdXAuIFlvdSB3aWxsIGJlIGdpdmVuIG1vcmUgY2x1ZXMgd2hlbiB5b3UgYXJlIHJlYWR5LiBEbyBub3QgZm9yZ2V0LiBEbyBub3QgZ2l2ZSB1cC4gQ29sbGFib3JhdGUuIFNoYXJlLiBJbnRlcnByZXQu

What the hell is going on?

>This cannot be solved by one alone. Work together and share your clues.

suck my cock, noodz or gtfo

with Sup Forums in the current state as it is, only our curiosity shall show us if this is related to what is happening

wat
I gave up on trying to be a code breaker a while ago

this

I thought that might be the case, I'm far too lazy to give a fuck if this awful image board dies though.

Seriously who gives a shit. It'll be back to normal in the morning.

Second line is ASCII

>You will not know what you are looking for, but you will find it with persis

Toetally right.

I fucked up, it's decimal
>You will not know what you are looking for, but you will find it with persistence.

yeah, or maybe it's the end of Sup Forums. Who cares anyway?

Something written in various computer speak, hex, 128enc, ASCII, potentaly something else. It's a message.

Third line is BASE64
>The end will no doubt justify the means.

yeah, but why should I care?

Fourth line is still BASE64
>Do not forget. Do not give up. You will be given more clues when you are ready. Do not forget. Do not give up. Collaborate. Share. Interpret.

yall going to get trolled with some stupid ass rick rolled type thing.

LELELELELELELEOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD REDDIT SO FUNNY LELELELELSOLOLOLOLOLOL

FUCK OFF AND DIE