Hi b

Hi b
What are these white spots on my tooth?
It hurts a bit when I push it, not nerve type of pain.

Why does it hurt?

P.S. I had right wisdom teeth removed yesterday. This 6th tooth is on the oposite side

Tooth decay my dude, shit infected

abscessed tooth.

Fucking brush your teeth. I bet your breath is rancid

cancer

Learn to floss. Gross ass bitch.

What's with people not having dental hygiene? It's so damn easy, something everyone notices once you open you damn mouth, and it's obviously extremely beneficial to your future health (and wallet, unless you just ignore all your dental problems).

it's definitely not lupus or is it?

Cancer. You got about 18 months to live

Did you never learn how to properly brush your teeth?

Cum. I'm a dentist.

>not nerve type of pain
Lol what other type of pain is there?
That's gingivitis, brush your fucking teeth after you eat stuff.

Toothaids

Nasty

It's mouth AIDS. You gonna die, OP.

It's mouth aids, cut off dick.

Will Sup Forums please rate my diet for the day?
>Breakfast was 3 egg whites and a slice of whole wheat toast with a bit of low sugar peanut butter
>Lunch was a bag of pretzels (110 calories)
>Dinner was a cup of white rice and an apple

I know it's not perfect but do I have the right idea? Tomorrow I'll incorporate more vegetables and protein. I'm doing high intensity cardio 25 minutes a day 7 days a week
>inb4 go to /fit/

Aids. It is always AIDS! Have you ever been on Sup Forums?!?!?

Decayed tooth, needs at least a filling. 15 yrs dental exp. ama

Yeah sure, sounds fine, whatever
What the fuck do i know

That there is some puss (remnants of white blood cells.) It means your mouth is fighting off some sort of infection, I'd recommend getting it looked at because if it progressed you could be looking at a root canal or an extraction.

You need a filling, OP.

I let this go unlooked and it got more and more painful.

Brushing only procrastinates it to later.

Flossing isn't supported by science that it is beneficial to use normally

I know the problem here. The thing is that most of us Americans can't afford to go to the dentist and we love to fall asleep drunk/high without brushing our teeth.

Terrible habit that's hard to break. I didn't even realize that waking up at 3am and smoking a blunt was fucking up my teeth until I noticed them getting yellower.

You have mouth aids. Kill yourself before it spreads to your eyes.

Flossing has been proven to contribute to gum recession. Dirty teeth are better than no teeth.

That's decay. Get it taken care of, it looks like it will be close to the nerve soon. Once that happens you're looking at a root canal. Fuck that up and you're looking at a jaw abscess and a root canal. It will be the worst pain you'll ever have in your mouth. Just get it taken care of now.

I have a tooth with an small white spot above it and have had it since i received a filling. I also have swollen lymph nodes in my neck and jawline aswell as drenching night sweats every other night pls help

Its never Lupus.

Swollen lymph nodes and soaking night sweats? Well, the worst case scenario is Lymphoma itself.
Get a doctor to check you out about that.
Seriously.

hmm I did but he said they were too small to go for a biopsy. I also had full blood work done would it show up there? This was back when I got night sweats like one so I only mentioned it as a rare occurrence back then but now its like twice a month or so

Don't listen to them... do you suffer from heart burn? If so it's acid reflux staining.

Improper flossing technique. Flossing helps prevent tooth decay.

Aids granules.

Plaque

Yeah, if you did full blood work, and nothing showed up, then you're ok on that front for now. But be vigilant. Keep a record of your symptoms (like your night sweats), because this is your life we're talking about here!

Maybe it's nothing serious. Maybe it never will be. And that's great. Let's hope so. But also, don't blow it off, and if those spots keep getting bigger, don't let your doctor blow it off, either.

Just stay on top of things. An aware watchfulness. You'll be ok.

Oh shit son, looks like you caught AIDS cancer of the mouth. I'd say go to the doctor but they're going to have to take off your upper and lower jaws and feed you through a straw like an Ood. Sorry OP.

okay nice one, it's probably the modafinil causing the night sweat I think but I'll keep an eye out my m8

Im studying to become a dental hygienist. Its hard to say what it is with just a picture. Im guessing its dental calculus. A hard substance that gets created when saliva hardend with bacteria. Its easy to remove but if it stays to loong it will hurt your gums. Does it blead when you brush or use dental floss?

Try asking the folks at /r/dentistry

You faggots always use some bullshit excuse to cover up the fact you're a lazy as dirty pig of a slob.
Brush and floss your teeth, and stop acting like a child.
It's why they're decaying like they are in your picture

it's nigger mouth aids, cancer, you must mix bleach with acid

brush your fucking teeth

Tell me where you live so I can kick your teeth in you filthy nigger.