Guys i need your help. I'm 6'2 and I weigh 368 lbs. I don't know how it got this bad. What should I do...

Guys i need your help. I'm 6'2 and I weigh 368 lbs. I don't know how it got this bad. What should I do? I don't want to be like this anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

M8 just go on /fit/

If you're willing to sacrifice it, I heard about a shake-only diet that some guy invented. It's a shake that has all the nutrients your body needs in it and if you eat that and only that, the pounds start dropping off like flies.

dont eat if your tummy aint rumblin, dont eat bread, dont drink soda or juice. get up early and plan ahead to walk or bike some places. go hiking and enjoy yourself. make being out and about a habit you'll be happy

move somewhere hot and lay outside in a tinfoil blanket and sweat it all out you fucking commie

google "if it fits your macros"

i just started my journey and it is actually extremely easy op. It's just a matter of doing it

Cut sodas and candy from your diet.[ easy ]
Stock up on greek yogurt, bananas, and oranges instead. [medium]

Learn how to cook healthy. [challenging]
368 doesn't happen to you. over-weight is sustained through a horribly unhealthy diet.

Buy a shit ton of water and start drinking two bottles of it a day. [easy]

You've got this. You'll shed it in no time when you start paying attention to your input.

You should also seek professional help to determine the weight that you need to reach to start exercising safely

Seriously just eat less and don't drink soda. It's that simple.

Hoy fuck. That's literally my same approach minus portions. Can vouch.

Hit up /fit/. I'm 6' exact and weigh 230 lbs, but it's all muscle. You don't have to diet or go nuts, just jog on the treadmill for like a mile every day and do a mix of dual bicep curls and stomach crunches. Burns leg fat, and converts the ugly stomach and arm fat into muscle. You'll lose like a tiny bit of weight, but it feels good to be jacked.

eat a shit ton of fiber that stuff wilp fill you up real quick, preventing you from eating to much. Also dont eat any cheese burgers or fat filled foods such as burgers or chips. after that hit up the gym us the treadmill. do that untill you start seeing results stick to a strict dietof salad and protien. once youve lost all that fatty stuff, youll find out that theres a lot of skin. visit a proffesional to gt the extra skin removed l. it may be expensive but its worth it after you got all that junk done hit the gym once again doat least 20 push ups a day i recommend every single thing in the gym and dont think that 20 push ups a day is enough do as much as possible. if you follow these simple steps you should become a chad in no time PS. drink a shit ton of protien drinks

Seriously vouching this

my 2© is dont buy cheep water bottles just grab a nice water bottle and keep it toped off that fucker will be your friend take it wherever you go at all times

like a teddy bear for /fit autists

I lost 20kg over 2 months when i was over 100kg(220lbs), 6'0"

I cut out most dairy, breakfast was oats and yoghurt, snacks were minute rice+steamed vegetables and dinner was pretty much whatever I wanted, but, I was doing quite a bit of exercise (average probably 2-3 hours per day weekly)

The thing that got me notices all the shit I was eating was a food log; you don't really have to calorie count, just recognise what you're eating, look it up once, and if you have it again you'll have a rough idea of how shitty it is for you.

For instance, adding whole egg mayonnaise to a chicken sandwich on wholemeal can double the caloric intake compared to an alternative

How much do you want to weigh?

Look up the daily calorie intake for that weight.

Eat that amount of calories.

Run a mile a day. Can't run? Start with walking.

I went from 230 to 175 in five months.

It's not just a "diet", it's a lifelong lifestyle change.

Good luck

Sup Forums is a dumpster fire, but if you can stand Sup Forums, you can stand /fit/. Start going there.

Idk i want to not feel disgusted when i see a picture of myself

Don't breath if you are not feeling that you're about to die the next microsecond.

It's not that easy is it.

The fatty's brain is wired to munch on something; let him munch on beans, peanuts, greengrams/peas preferably boiled or pistachio, almonds, cashews or walnuts. They will fill you and you can slowly decimate the habit.of eating something every 30 mins - 1hr. And reduce portion sizes for lunch and cut dinner portion by 1/2 and 100% I need couple of months. Continue the trend.

It is hard.byt remember, unless it's hard it won't be enjoyable either for you or for her.

if you go to the gym don't give a fuck about what other people think if they stare. fuck them all

do meth you will be like 220 in acouple months

You don't truly hate how you are yet.
You are comfortable and unwilling to get out of that comfort zone.
Use your self hatred to fuel yourself to fucking do something.

I used to be fat as fuck, 224 lbs now with gains, once I lose 28 lbs more I will finally be happy, but you wake up everday and grind. it isn't a one day thing, you work every fucking day.

I used to be 334 lbs, took a year with a lot of mishaps to get to 224. its not easy but you keep going

Start going on daily walks. Drink more water. Stretch. Meditate. You'll be surprised how much just that will help

get a dog and walk him one mile, two or three times a day. start there, after a month or two you'll drop a good amount of weight, than start jogging and gradually eat better, cut sodas out, sugary juices and find something healthy that you like to it. when you first try, youll lose weight quick but youll hit a plaltleu and thats where it gets challenging.

I'll put you on an exercise regimen ;)

But seriously, we'll work out, eat properly, and in exchange I just need a big fleshy pillow to crush in my big strong arms from time to time.

Food and weight issues are mother fuckers, OP. Food is hard. It's everywhere and it sucks.

You can get down to 200 in 2 years if you want to. It's going to be a hard process of discipline and good decision making. But yeah, if you start eating right, eating less, and moving more then there's no reason the pounds can't melt off.

Step 1. Look at yourself in the eyes in the mirror and promise to stop being a fat fuck.

Step 2. Hire a personal trainer that works with people who are elderly or injured. They'll go easy on you and fill your toolbox for you instead of forcing you to hammer a screw (so to speak)

Step 3. Do metabolic conditioning several times a week. If you have a sedentary job then you should do it every other day.

Step 4. Do meal-replacement shakes and throw out all of the junk food in your house. Eat fresh foods, and grilled chicken. Grilled chicken salads with small helpings of full-fat dressings will be fine. Graps and grape tomatoes are a godsend to help you when you want to snack. The first week is fucking awful, but it gets easier as time goes on.

Step 5. That day when you say to yourself "I've been doing pretty good, I'll just take it easy", that means you have to work twice as hard that day. Don't ever give yourself an excuse.

Basically, quit being a big fat pussy and go fix it dumdum.

All the best.

Also, cut out dairy. Dairy is full of hormones and chemicals that are designed to turn a 90lb calf into a 2000lb cow, not for people to put on their corn-flakes. If you must have cereal do soy milk or almond milk. Yogurt and Ice-Cream are definitely included in this. All dairy gotsta go.

How much time a day do you have op? What are your living circumstances? Do you work? Go to school? Live on your own?

Not OP but:

Will Sup Forums please rate my diet for the day?
>Breakfast was 3 egg whites and a slice of whole wheat toast with a bit of low sugar peanut butter
>Lunch was a bag of pretzels (110 calories)
>Dinner was a cup of white rice and an apple

I know it's not perfect but do I have the right idea? Tomorrow I'll incorporate more vegetables and protein. I'm doing high intensity cardio 25 minutes a day 7 days a week
>inb4 go to /fit/

I'm in school three times a week and work 2

And i still pive at home

A gun and a single bullet.

are you me? i mean i weighed 360 lbs ish but i managed to get down to 330. i want to get down to 250 but getting out of the 300 range is a bitch task

Best advice so far, user.

> 6'2
> 368 lbs

Your main problem is that you live in a country that does not use SI units. Try to change that!

Keto diet
Exercise
Get off Sup Forums
Persue life

Atkins and intermittent fasting + cardio bro. I know what it feels like to be a big guy I'm 5'6" and weighed 300 lbs I got down to 155 doing those 3 things. It is GOING TO SUCK. But the feeling you get when you see those lbs shred off is like nothing else in the world. Have strength bro you can do it!

i used to wear a 54 inch jean....now i wear 34....u gotta go hungry there is no magic pill no trick

I wear 44s

Pursue, Faggot

Go for a fucking jog and stop eating so much processed shit you fucking goon

Read "A New Earth". It will give you space and allow you to live YOUR life. To trust in YOURSELF. Good luck.

kys?

yoo, I can gain wait and lose it easily. like 30 pounds a month. But I found excessive showers and drink water. also swimming takes pounds off

Good advice, but I think one can drink more than two bottles.

>get off your fat ass and excersice

fuk

Bottles of water are sold as 1.5 litres so it is suggested to drink two bottles as you should drink a minimum of 3 litres a day

A good fap is a solid calorie burn. Remember tho - the more furious the fap, more calories burned

Consume calories at a lower rate than your body burns them, what about that is so hard to understand you stupid fat bitch

Fatty McBitchTits kill yaself faggot

im 6'6" and weigh 350lbs.

not OP but i pretty much do this, minus the fruit because its expensive, i shed like 60lbs just not drinking soda anymore, only drink water and tea if i go out to eat.

>368lbs
you need a dietitian at that point.

Go vegan + no carbs or sugar

I'm 5'9 and weigh 180lbs, but still have fucking rolls, is there a cure for this?

Lost 40 lbs last year and didn't really exercise much at all. Also didn't change what I ate, just how much.

Read "hackers diet". It's free online. It's the reason I'm not overweight anymore. You need to change your relationship with food

Hey OP if you're still here I believe in you

No, that's too little, and if you want to lose weight and aren't but you eat like that, you are lying and you eat more than you report.

Stats?

It took you a long time to get there, and think of how good it was to do it. You had to enjoy so much food.

You're going to have to put it an equal amount of time and enjoy an opposing amount of privation to get down to a healthy weight.

There's a serious payoff to losing weight but it's on the other side of a year of sustained work. Better learn to journal everything you eat and eat nothing you can't journal (I.e. measured portions with known calories/servings). If you can journal it, you can learn to control yourself and establish a weight loss feedback loop. If you fail to acknowledge and record every (and I mean any) source of calories (drinks, food, whatever) you will be sabotaging yourself. Establish a reliable measuring habit and you'll have all the feedback you need to manage your weight loss.

underrated comment

Basically this. They have expertise on this subject matter.

www.reddit.com/r/keto

Working out

Manlet

If you take like 600 mg of byenadryl at one time twice a day you seriously just stop eating. I did it and i dident eat for like 2 weeks. Lost like 15 lbs

Ah. Well then I'd recommend less sleep. Go to the gym twice a day for at least an hour to an hour and a half each session. Go full keto diet cutting out dairy, processed sure, carbohydrates, and limit yourself to one piece of fruit a day to stay regular.

If your parents buy the food then it's going to be extra hard. If you were on your own it'd be relativley easy to simply keep all the bad food out of the house. But with a little willpower involving your schedule and eating you can get down to 200 before you know it. All you need is a taste of success. Once you start seeing results you'll want more results.

Keto nigger

ok. I've started going to the gym around 2 weeks ago, so I think I'm in the right path then

I once had a rly bad trip while on benadryl.

Loli time
ipanon.com

Consume fewer calories than you burn. That is all.

Low carb diet/Atkins diet/The normal diet we're supposed to eat.

"We dont get fat because we overeat, we overeat because we're getting fat." -Gary Taubes

Dont listen to the fuckheads saying you need to start exercising, that will just destroy your knees and put strain on your body for no reason. You need to fix your fuel flow in your body by eliminating the thing that disturbs your hormones the most: carbs. When you do that your body will start using fat as its energy source and you will start losing weight. Get Gary Taubes' book "Why we get fat and what to do about it" If you want to know the basics of nutrition and why you are as you are. Good luck, buddy.

Nope, not unless you track your calories. If you are anything like me, you will temporarily lose weight, then your appetite will increase and you will plateau and maybe even start gaining again while working out.

I'm two inches taller than you and I'm 140 lbs, how do you manage being that fat OP?

God, the amount of stupidity on here is ridiculous. Shows you just how retarded most people are.

Stupid fat fuckers always looking or a special new way to lose weight that doesn't involve eating less or finding some new "disease" to blame their obesity on so it isn't their fault.

Keto, no gluten, low fat, high protein, only squash, only potatoes, cut our processed food, only processed food.... You guys are fucking retarded.

Walk for an hour every morning, and every night before you go to bed. It will lose weight, that will last. But you have to do it, for if you stop for 6 months you will be Mr. Tubby again

go to /fit/ and read the sticky

then start working out and lurk

shit, more stuff to take note of. it'll be hard since I'm absent minded af. anyway I don't eat much tbh, I eat around 1/3 of what I ate last year and I'm usually full af

Sure you are.

Is anyone having trouble posting images, im getting the "error: upload failed" i would post a thread but i cant post images. anyone?

cant upload rn either

Counting calories is completely meaningless. Calories in/Calories out theory was proved to be wrong a long time ago. Do this

DAD??

thank mr skeltal

Don't make him angry skeletonkin can drop dead under too much stress.

I am, don't care if you believe me fatty.

Start dieting hardcore... skip meals and dont over eat when you do

Op Listen To Me
You Only Eat When You Walk To The Store
So If Your Hungry You Go Walk To That Store Buy The Healthy Food Walk Home And Make it. Do This For Every Meal I Don't Care How Hard It Is Get Rid Of ALL Food In The House. Work Out To.
You Got This Sup Forumsro (:

Lmao wat

damn, at least im not alone with the issue, thanks user

proven by whom? If I told the world that AI has been proven to be sentient, would anyone believe me? no, same happens here. I might not know shit about biology, but proof implies there's something behind it (or at least this is what I've learnt after 6 years of Computer science).

10 bucks says you're fat, and if you're not currently, 50 says you will be within 2 years

Wife is dietitian, she says for pure weight loss, CICO only matters. Fuck off tumblrina.

don't just go on /fit/

at that weight/BMI it can be incredibly hard to do this yourself.

You should seek the medical attention of a Bariatric surgeon. You should pursue a roux-en-y gastric bypass, or a duodenal switch if you really want to be hardcore skinny.

You'll learn how to eat right from your doctor and the surgery will help un-fuck your metabolism.

you've got this, Sup Forumsro. You've already taken the first step by seeking out help, just stay confident that you'll be able to change.

By german scientists towards the end of ww2, but all their research got ignored because obviously no one liked Germany after all that happened. There are plenty of footnotes and sources in Gary Taubes' books, I dont have it on me right now I'm sorry.

Run for the hills

keto diet plus 3 liters of water a day, it'll melt off, trust me but you gotta do it

>eat right from your doctor
not necessarily