Share your wife/girlfriend also post tributes

Share your wife/girlfriend also post tributes

Reposting because this got removed for inactivity.

Bump

Won't let me up load. Idk why

>condom sex

What's wrong? Not everyone is trying to have babies. I cum a FUCK TON and I also leak like a faucet with precum that I don't want to chance being alive.

She doesn't take birth control?

There's other contraceptive methods.

Lots of women hate / have problems with taking bc. My gf and I use an iud = no condoms, no weird behavioural changes, and super light periods (so no downtime during the month)

Yeah, man. If she's your gf or wife get birth control. Condoms feel pretty bad to me. I can't reach orgasm with them

Birth control's pretty effective, if you don't fuck it up. Antibiotics, missing doses, other factors.

I know plenty of girls on birth control who got unexpectedly pregnant.

Oddly, most of them were dating/banging black dudes. That might be a coincidence or not, no idea.

post her in some lingerie, i bet shes fucking hot

asian?

how does it feel to know you can't please your girl and that she has to use a vibrator to get off

Virgin detected

Wat lol

Sam?

Ultra fucking virgin. Or alternatively a closeminded, shitty partner. I bet you'd get mad if a girl started playing with her clit while you were fucking her too?

obviously you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about

>FACE-PALMS INTERNALLY!

>2017 still types "wat"

faggot detected

wat

wat

You seem upset

beta men detected

Holy shit did you just identify the madman based on his happy trail?

she doesn't need a vibrator because im at least half way decent and shes satisfied after we have sex?

Lol you the OP?

Sex toys are used for foreplay and masturbation, and not for picking up the slack during the actual fucking part

Intials?

I'm not Sammie Guns is my point.

Not being an ass but try a bigger size, it worked for me.

Sucks to not be able to get completely hard and your girl has to use a toy to get any pleasure.

It's about changing it up. Sure it's great to get her off with your hands/cock, but toys can be fun, and add to the fun. 'It neccassary %100 of the time, but defs good to have in the arsenal. Like no matter how good you think you are with your hands, it's pretty much a fact that something like a hitachi will feel better when properly used. Also, last but not least, toys are an amazing way to edge her to the point where her whole body is shaking in anticipation

see

can't post pics, kik me your bitches at btrianon for personal tributes

moar

WHO IS THIS BITCH

See, "the actual fucking part" isn't actually a thing. Sure foreplay is used to set the mood for "the main act", but it's all one, cohesive experience. Limiting one act to one pet of sex is limiting. For example, a blowjob could be interpreted to be an act of foreplay. But, is great in the middle of sex as well. Ditto for eating her out. In the same way, toys can absolutely be used mid sex.

Error: Upload failed
in every thread,

Oh no

there's no going back for this one

>Ditto for eating her out

always found eating a chick out in the middle of sex to be gross. every thing is slimy and sticky and smells of bodily fluids, sex and lube (if applicable)

OK.

The toys we have especially the vibrators she rarely uses to cum unless she's masturbating solo. She will edge until we're both ready to cum or I will go down and finish her off with my face.

Can't upload anything to the thread

I tired a regular Trojan sized but didn't really feel her. They're too thick for my preference. The best ones I've tried were these 0.01mm Japanese condoms. They're just kind of tight and hard to put on but I can feel more of the other person

Intials?

Totally situational. Sometimes it's great, sometimes not so much. My gf and I also don't use condoms so not as much of a problem.

Ever try kimono condoms? Personal favourite.

wat

same help i need to shitpost

Have some. They're ok. If kimino were as thin a Sagami 001 they would be great. I just can't reach orgasm with condoms. I can go for more than an hour with a condom but it's not fun for me. I don't cum

What's this girls name!!

I can't share pics of my gf but she can on her kik thingy. sometimes she cheats but idc

its @ayeluhvenul