How did I end up being cursed with such a cringed fetish.... Aka vore.... I'm ashamed

How did I end up being cursed with such a cringed fetish.... Aka vore.... I'm ashamed

Other urls found in this thread:

giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have security issues

What makes u say that?

Isn't the dream to have every fetish, that way you can fap constantly?

You win Sup Forums for the day

having multiple fetsishes is a curse, you contemplate why after you're done.

Masturbate less and maybe it will go away

Most eating of the pretties

At least you don't like sucking random dudes off you find on Craigslist, hoping you're fine ass girlfriend that you are pretty dependent on, emotionally and financially, doesn't find out and kick you out the house...so have fun jerking off to cartoon women in stomachs while I try and sneak out to deep throat some fucking creep in the back of his van in a walmart parking lot...

would you go diamonds if some like red bitch at the purple bitch who's eaten the peach bitch? how does this work

John Kux? Is that you?

its a vore fetish, they go diamonds of people/things being eating and shown with a big stomach afterwards.

it's a pretty good fetish user
giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5170

why not just fuck fat women? nobody loves them and they always look like that. everybody wins

If she was trying to eat pussy, she did it wrong....

Don't worry everyone's got weird fetishes atleast you don't deny it's cringy

Well one fatefull day i found my sexualiy at age 11ish and i found girls in my age attractivex normal enough i know. Unfortunetly, my sex drive is just as much of a procrastonator as i am because im now 18 and have a loli fetish. My brain still hasn't gotten the memo that we are no longer 12. Fortunetly i was also born with some self controlx so, no lists for me.

What even?! I'd go diamond if the purple bitch ate another girl...and if the second girl willingly got ate.

Oh man that's ruff

Basically I just really like women gorging themselves to the brim. I love the big bellies they get from eating a full grown woman.

This is only VERY light vore lol

I know exactly what you mean. But you accept it and move on. I chalk it up to being a dom and vore being an ultimate form of dominating another.

Now post more.

The worst fetishes would to be attracted to your own flaccid penis.

That said, sometimes still wonder, "dude! WTF?!" afterwards.

Shut up Ley

Well I must like dominate woman then cause I want my women overpowering other woman and getting nice and fat off of other unfortunate women.

Wtf

Monster Girl Quest => Side Stories => Cecil's Adventure

Thank me later OP.

Lulz

i can vouch with this also if you can get any of the spin off games of delicious breakfast lunch and dinner those are good

How dose that even work???

id say it extends beyond fetishes, after splooging, im completely disgusted by sex

Maybe? Pred 'n prey isn't all that different from dom 'n sub.

kek

Ha 10/10 this thread was not a waste

who do you identify with more: the swallower or the swallowed?

the proper term is the predator or prey

Swallowed

I mean if I really had it the way I wanted I would just help her eat other women and keep or secret... I'd rather not get eaten

"Oh yeah!"... "awww".... "Oh yeah!"... "awww"...

Interesting, thanks

Are you OP? Why swallowed? Does it get you off?

I ask because I've seen this vore stuff around but haven't explored it much.

We have the same story but I was into sex and even proto bdsm before I knew what it was. probably age 10. My taste in women hasn't matured with my age.

Yeah I'm op and like I said I'd actually want to feed her women but if I had to choose between being swallowed and swallowing I'd let her eat me.

It could be worse OP...

Also, Who is the artist?

>casuals flipping shit over this vanilla tier vore

there's a lot of facets to this fetish, so it appeals to an awkwardly large audience

>bdsm
>furfags
>sadists
>bbw
>giantess
>cannibals
>scat
>diapers
>shitty western art
>some actual decent artists (unfortunately rare)

what I'm trying to say is, don't assume everyone likes it the same

what if you have all the fetishes? furry, loli, ss, anal, bdsm, femdom,...etc...

I can see the eroticism in most things. Even things I think are disgusting normally I can suddenly find myself fapping to.

U like all those thing so?

I don't understand what you are saying.

I could go on and on about what I like. there is no point in even making a list. I like nearly everything

that asshole is drawn way too far from the vagina

Bump

vore thread without vore?
what a shitty thread.

>47 replies and no images
what he fuck are you faggots doing in this thread?

nobody can post images faggot.

the artist is probably male and a fucking virgin

I am into Guro, all kinds of really vore is like a little sister of guro, anyways.. i dont see a problem with having fetish, sure sometimes i say to myself " how could i just fap to this " .. but its not hurting anybody, no one even cares.. so whats the problem?

Idk just wish my girlfriend could eat other women.

>Implying whoever drew it would be close enough to a woman to know that

FOR NAOW user
>FOR NAOW

what the fuck is vore you queer. I want it

this is not vore?

Its eating people whole, alive, and most often willingly

Bumping. I too am a vore fag.
My preference lies between soft and hard vore. I don't want chewing, but I want digestion.

And one more thing, Samesize = worst vore FACT

Why can't we post images... I actually wanted to share with by all...

If I see that fucking frog one more fucking time

Op here and I don't know what w what gay frog your talking about

Hiroshima Nagasaki reduced the file size limit again. from 2 mb to 0mb

>making a game
>it has to pander every fetish I have
>stress from trying to add everything together reaches burnout levels
>weeks of thinking and debating with self on what is most important
>come down to one fetish
>consensus reached

I would also say having many is a curse.

It's ok op. I like cannibalism vore.

Vore thread?

wait, it let you post images? I cant.