What about you?

>i'm a citizen of the world

Enjoy your abos and chink invasion

>refugees are welcome here

>We are merely animals. Humanity is overrated

>i'm a citizen of the world
Ahhhhh this one triggers me a lot...

>I support Trump

>no laws should stop me from visiting members of my own species across artificially conceived borders
>*enters gated community, arms security system and locks door*

>I use a bidet, it's a far more elegant solution than the barbaric practice of toilet paper

If your purpose for the past millenium was to dfend yourself from foreigners, you wouldn't turn into a multucultipolyhuman in an instant. New-worlders were put in different conditions so this part of your culture changed in an isolation.

>I don't believe in race

t. le black science man
what a cuck he is

>Ah, but can't you see dear friend o'mine, nations are but mere arbitrary social constructs created by the ruling class to contain sheeple in one place...much like religion was designed to contain the minds of them.

>my flag has another country's flag on it

All religions are the same. Just the means to meet the ends are different.

I

You are trying really hard, aren't you? Go pet an emu and die.

>nationalism is bad

Gotta earn those monies somehow

I stand to defend these peaceful Muslims from the wrath of the vile racist machine. Sword in hand, I shall cast down every Nazi in a flurry of enlightened rage emblazoned upon my Japanese blade. Grasped in my European-Jew fists and with folk of all colors behind me, I stand for equality and JUSTICE. Nazis... Watch... out...

>I'm an Islamist

>I don't like Nazis

>swole
he looks like a chubby dyel

They are all permabulkers who stuffed their face to 1/2/3/4 and squeeze into smediums

That's because he IS a chubby dyel.

what kind of person he is. doenst look like a weeb. a gamer?

Looks like Jim Sterling, so probably.

A 500lb trap bar deadlift is about as hard as a 275~ conventional. Dude's a fucking late level beginner. I've seen 70kg soaking wet skeletons pull 2pl8 on trap bar.

500lb is about his bodyweight too

can confirm, am 69 kg skelly and I lift in the winter for cycling, I do the hexbar and I pull 240 with ease

GOD TIER
>Christian monarchism

POWER GAP

FEDORA TIER:
>everything else

>Christian monarchism

I'd rather not be ruled by corrupt catholishits and their even corrupter popes

I'm European

>I take credit for things I had no part in thousands of years ago
*tips*

Shhh, it's okay

he would beat the shit out of you

Never really understood that. Nationalists are weird and unhinged.

Ohh yeah

He's terrifying

post your pic, skinny boy

we are welcoming towards foreign cultures so dont use images of our events to further your agenda

Lol are you him

Because they have no accomplishments of their own, things nationalism, communism, nazism, etc. tend to bring out the social rejects of society

Get ready for the beat down, beta.

>borders are useless

They're Estonians, also pic related. If it weren't for nationalism you would still be part of Russia.
There's a difference between taking credit and taking pride in something.
le centrist maymay
Monarchism is euphoric though.

Pride in your people's history and acknowledging that they are more capable at some things =/= taking credit for what they did. You should care about those things because they built the foundation you live upon in your society. Your father's, and your father's fathers are responsible for the unique traits of your nation. Good or bad. That's a thing to be proud of and want to maintain a legacy with. Everything from the way your people look and talk to the way they fight a war is what makes a Finn a Finn, a Frenchman a Frenchman, and an Egyptian an Egyptian. The people define the nation.

> Can you see any borders from here? What has borders given us?

Song and dance festival is a Latvian event in which people from all over Europe participate in, so go suck it with your nationalism

>He actually got b8ed

>Song and dance festival is a Latvian event in which people from all over Europe participate
How is this remotely anti-nationalist?

>they were never tought to love their people, traditions, history (doesnt matter how tragic it was) in an effort to make them and the place they love better in a future
>instead they chug the jewish propagand and identify by memes and media bullshit
>Muscle mass =! Fight skills
Im 1.71 but been practicing boxing, bjj and muay thai for about 10 years and can spar without problem against people 10 or 20 cms taller, also know guys smaller than me that could rip me apart without problem

>we are communists

Can we retire this bait already?

>We are all but one people.

>There's one race; the human race.