That feel when your morning semi is bigger than most guys fully erect dicks

That feel when your morning semi is bigger than most guys fully erect dicks...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12392817
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best feel.

shower, not a grower

Why won't you post a cum shot?

that feel when your personality will never be as rotten as OPs

feels good

Why won't you post a cumshot?

why won't you post come shoot?
FUCK!

Do you have an email? Can't install kik

That feel when you'll never be mistaken for a little girl

Post more pics you fucking faggot.

weird projection or something, how did you form your hypothesis?

>not wanting to look like a girl and have a huge dick

same

Man, I'd like to have you as a room mate, I'd make sure you'd wake up in the middle of blowing a load every morning.

Thats just perspective, small dick faggot

let's see some more pics then..

myspace angle dick pic through boxers

haha you gay pussy

same

u right my dude.

nice fucking chicken noodle legs, fag

Well done you have a 5 inch dick

Wow 6 inches still small KEK

that is rather small glans i have ever seen

Or you have little hands

sure

Thats still not proving your size faggot, you still look 5-6 inches

holly shit you must have tiny hands LMFAO trump jr. your with your tiny hands there! not even at 70% next to a monster can xd

the fuck is a glans

rate me

penis head.
yours is tiny, disproportionate
looks like a chode

head of the penis idiot your dick is fat but glans is very small

More

yes it's much better to have a small head... have you never had sex before? pushing this thing in is a fucking nightmare even with lube. If I had a big head idk what I would fuck lul.
also i forgot I am 6"

well it depends my head is fat as your dick but dick is thinner

Nigger i use a prostate stimulator and silicone cock rings. And a bathmate. And the holy grail of cum

not in freedom units

that is 22 cm or 8.6 inches

I have had 2 chicks that I was only able to get the head in x.x
top kek

happy for you bro but do you even curve when you are erect? looks like all your dick is gunna do is get a little bit harder and curve the opposite way lol. now my cock on the other hand, ;-)

looks sus tbh

Thanks user i just wanted more dick pics xd

Ran this to pass time during the down season there. strawpoll.me/12392817

Faaaaack i love helicockter gifs. Here we go

i wonder how many male/females voted. ill tell you what, you dont need a curved cock to make a faggot cum. but if you know anything about baginas.... Lol

Is this the only thing you got? A dick most girls will never see? Sup with them poverty ass sheets and underwear son? And those little girly ass arms and legs? You think women want to be seen in public with a poor ass pussy that has a big dick no one knows about, or a fucking real ass man?

more weird projection

More

I'm about 6", or just shy of, but I'm also 6" girth

Dude you havent came until from your own curved dick spot lol

It feels better for the woman if the head is bigger. But you are obviously a tool so I doubt you care.

Same. 6.5 with 6 girth

>tfw no twink boy with massive fat cock in my bed in the mornings

okay bud just go to the only thing i can't prove over the internet. i don't even need my dick to make chicks cum bud so by the time i start fucking them they are fine letting me do what i want

Personally I'd rather have a Twink or femboy with a tiny dick, feeds my masculinity

I don't need it to feed my masculinity when I'm blowing him every morning

also it just looks amazing with a thin body, and it flapping around if they ride

>tiny dick
thats gay

Fucking these.

>wakes up thinking about other dudes dicks
Faggot

Very gay, but I also love biological women, so I'm bi. I have a Dom fetish (non ropes and whips variant), and I love feeling in complete control and female partners

heres a pretty dick I'd like to suck off in the mornings

Lucky bastard

Feminine partners* stupid autocorrect

Keep posting your dick

Ok Eve
Get hard bro and beat up my face with it

My underwair dosnt hide me MW ever

I love how you all have to brag about having a big dick since there is absolutely no other aspect of your life that you can be proud of, its cute.

Well, I'm only 6" and I posted up. I'm average at best.

Is some one triggered?

well fucking put your dick to the side you retard
, just about everybodys dick does that if they've got it pointing straight forward

>morning semi
>semi

wat. full mast until I've had my coffee bro. go to a doctor.

who spells underwear, underwair? did you ever go to school?

This is beautiful, wow! Absolutely perfect cock right here.

Hilarious
What percent hard?

I'm dislexic (haha don't think I spelt that right ever)

id mock you, but we're all on Sup Forums looking at dicks, so who am i to judge

Not us because shoo shoo estrogen

Y u fully retracted if u is a semi rite now bro

not same guy, but the fuck does that mean?

Really? It's like five words with two syllables each. Nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe take some home in ice cream form

Damn, that's the kind of package I'd like a room mate to have. Catch him jerking desperately one night and convince him to let to suck him dry and begin a FWB relationship with him

i understand what estrogen is, but shoo shoo?

Op here. Fully erect

Haha funny you'd say that my room mate has walked in on me Jacking off

Haha good point

I'd ride it

Hung like a desert animal. I wanna smell it

Most girls and guys I've slept with say they love the smell

That feel when you just downloaded that pic from Twitter and you claim it's your own

I'd bet
>and guys
Pooinloo.pooinloo on skype if you're interested

There are two different filenames under his claims in here and he hadn't answered many of our questions at all. If you're right, all this does is boosts the confidence of everybody in here. Hot thread anyways

Yeah I'm Bi, sorry I didn't have Skype

Why do dudes that look like twigs think their average sized penis is big? Is it because they're body looks premature and when a fully grown man has the same sized penis the proportions are off? Oh yea that's right. Not impressed, hit the gym.

someone r8

Ok np. Shweet pics
You have crab-ridden dental floss hairiness and a fat pad. Or roid balls. Tend to be dense. And you prolly stink

cheers aha

Nice try, I smell pretty great and even though I actually care about my health I'm not at alpha douche status. Plus your Cock could be twice the size of mine and I'll still steal any girl you got unless that bitch is 20 or less and not quite learned about real men. Can you even grow chest hair? Lol

Im a butch bottom twink faggot so i prefer hairless. You can be muscley. But i dont really care about shit other than your dick your body and your personality. Seems you're crossing off a few things. No worries

I remember this dude. He keeps posting pictures bragging about his semis because he has a big cock but he can't get a full erection.
Sucks to be you.