How can white women compete against this?

How can white women compete against this?

by having a job

Blackface?

She would look good burning alive

how CAN'T white women compete against that

By not looking like klingons

Easy really.

Good hair you don't need to purchase and can't wash, skin that doesn't require ludicrous amounts of cocoa butter.

I've dated black girls before and they had decent bodies, but I just couldn't get over the smell. The smell of their hair, awful.

that'd be fun to fuck, but almost guaranteed she's a huge bitch and really dumb.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

I can't, you're right, leaving my boyfriend as we speak to go find a black woman like this

Beastiality is wrong user

A job where they have to suck cock for an hour to get a raise that's never going to happen.

this is disgusting

This is a colonized thread now, post images of black girls worshipping white dick

being white

Because white women are attractive

This ape spreads its ass trying to show us something but, i still can't see shit...

You only get a niggress like this like 1 in 10 million. While there are hot white girls pretty much everywhere

Virtually any white woman is more desirable than that eggplant and literally all white women are inherently more valuable.

Easy, by not having aids. Simple.

sauceeee?

Becky is gonna lose her shit

Well, not stinking is one way

Kick this chick live pics of your dick she's allways on well worth it and she sends nudes almost allways

Big slut her kik is the greenteakiwi

ugly fat ass ;D

>big booty
>looks gr8
>but what happens when she poops?
>smears everywhere
>difficult to wipe precisely

Pro tip; they can't.

Just take a whiff, boys, ya know what I'm talking about...

SAUCE?

your gorilla doesn't stand a chance

test

>This Englishwoman is so refined, She has no bosom and no behind.
Stevie Smith

Name? SAUCE?

kek

red beans and rice did miss her

1) Smell
2) Attitude
3) Face

Not having a fat ass

By turning on the lights

/thread

kek

By not being a gorilla

I want this nubian goddess to bear my white children.

Pale skin is fucking sexy.

They don't have to because they are white.

source?

You know whats funny is so many people figured out that people were shilling Black male White female threads and were all pissed and detested by it, and yet some of the same wordings and shill style posts are rampant in Asian chick threads and nobody ever notices its the same style of shills promoting race mixing. They want us all to be less individual and unique so we can start falling in line easier.