I've had these cannabis seeds for a while now, and I've been thinking about planting them for recreational use...

I've had these cannabis seeds for a while now, and I've been thinking about planting them for recreational use. Any growers want to give me tips on growing outdoors and at what time of the year I should plant them, as well as how many seeds I should plant and how likely they would be to succeed

Other urls found in this thread:

sensiseeds.com/en/info/faq/best-way-to-germinate-seeds/
sensiseeds.com/en/info/faq/best-way-to-germinate-seeds/43172
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also forgot to mention that I live on the east coast. (U.S.)

Bump

bump

Really?

Where abouts on the east coast and are they just bag seeds or do you know what strain they are?

sensiseeds.com/en/info/faq/best-way-to-germinate-seeds/

Bumping for the help of OP

Start germination around April. Whenever it starts warming up

it depends on what part of the country your in.

yeah
Is New England, but not as far north as Maine specific enough?>sensiseeds.com/en/info/faq/best-way-to-germinate-seeds/43172
Thanks

then plant in late april.

you also should germinate the seeds before just sticking them in the soil.

while germinating make sure they are kept at like around 75 degrees f.

once you see a little white tail coming out of the seeds you should stick them in the soil, dont wait

If you've acquired this many seeds you don't have anything worth growing

Why so?
And someone earlier asked if they were seeds that i bought from a website or just assorted seeds. They're just assorted, not really sure what to expect.

I smoke about a half oz of high quality bud a week and get maybe 1 seed a month. The quality of the bud your seeds will produce will be what your used to smoking but the time effort and risk to grow some Mexican ditch weed in my opinion isn't worth it

plant them

They're most likely dead by now, OP. If you can crush them between your fingers they are dead and will not grow. Healthy seeds will not break between your fingers and are a healthier light green colour

Google the shit, you stupid faggot.
Learn everything you can, roody-poo

Candy ass

*tipsfedora

how about you just google it yourself?

FUCKING TEST

DON'T SAY I NEVER DID NOTHING FOR YOU user

P.S. WTF WITH Sup Forums?