ONE HUNDRED PERCENT

>ONE HUNDRED PERCENT

HOW???

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1rLsPaChlhn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally, reddit: the show,
(even more reddit than the bojack horseman)

Ironically the creators prefer Sup Forums to leddit

All the reviews are 51% or higher, which equates to 100% fresh

>HOW???

It's not bad, and TV critics are noteworthy for being extremely lax in their reviews.

It's a great series that only the contrarians at Sup Forums could dislike

Cultural marxism has conditioned people to find nihilism and blatant anti-moral sentiment to be funny and endearing.

Reminder that bestiality has already been legalized in Canada.

I don't think that show could be worse than Bojack. Bojack is one of the worst cartoon shows I have watched.

rick is a mary sue for the redditor who considers himself an intellectual with a penchant for edgy humor (but nothing problematic!), this is exactly the sort of person who becomes a tv critic.

this

We live in era where everything is a turd so finding a polished turd is like a finding a diamond

Only sucking their cocks is allowed, we're not savages.

It's really funny desu

inb4 the exact kind of person you're describing replies at you angrily

One of them does. Justin Roiland is a Sup Forums guy, while Dan Harmon is reddit.

Only argument against this show being funny will include the word "reddit"

Nihilism and blatant anti-moral sentiment is why I've been coming to Sup Forums for the past decade.

>Dude Lincoln-Hitler hahaha get it abolitionist and racist at the same time hahaha bro awesome

This show is fucking horrible, made by leddit for leddit

Isn't it any review over 6/10?

And absolutely nobody here is impressed with you.

I thought we weren't heeding the Rotten Tomatoes score?

Oh, that's right. When it's a show/movie we like, the high score is accurate, but when it's a show/movie we hate, the high score is the work of paid shills.

>Being an autistic faggot over a joke he doesn't like

Everyone in this thread has a Reddit account and if you don't, you're probably some dumb immature faggot that thinks Sup Forums is some secret club.

>being an autistic faggot over someone criticizing something he likes

as a neutral party here I'd say you're the bigger queerbag t b h

It's not supposed to be impressive.

Nobody here is here to impress you
Kill yourself

>this autistic deflection

sorry I hurt your feelings by not praising your retarded brag, you wizard

Haha what a cool and insightful post, unfortunately it's not Sup Forums related at all so I hope that you understand that I did what had to be done :)

>Being this much of a gaylord

Why are you so angry? All I was meaning to say it that you're posting on a website known for nihilism and a rejection of morality, and that it's always been that way.

LOL

>comparing different genres tv shows

>comparing different genres tv shows
this. drama is just much more critically

name a better cartoon on tv right now
I feel sorry for you guys that you can't enjoy something only because reddit likes it
Also fuck all you fags that still don't get how RT works, 100% is nothing spectacular for a show with 2 seasons

I have a reddit account.

LOL

>horrid artstyle
>not funny
Seriously, what's the appeal? "Oh, look! The Doc Brown looking guy burped and acted like a dick! So funny!"

yeah it has a lot of intellectual nuance that the uneducated user wouldnt get.

To be fair, Moral Orel's first and second season s (with the exception of Nature) were shit.

hi Sup Forumsddit

Cosmic horror, philosophical undertones and slapstick all in one.

It's GOAT in my humble opinion.

He's retarded.

>finding a polished turd is like a finding a diamond

For some unfathomable reason, people have started polishing their own turds.

Heh

Futurama (or at least the 1st season, since that's all I've seen so far) deserves 100%, but I never got the appeal of Archer. Felt mediocre and bland to me.

this so much
i can't fucking stand people who dismiss anything that has gained success before they caught onto it because they "know better"

Some of the later seasons felt repetitive.

Damn. I'm sad to hear that.

Why are all adult cartoons so shit now? Why is this lazy wank the new savior of cartoons for numales the world over? I've never actually laughed once watching this garbage and my friends have spent an exhorbitant amount of time trying to get me to watch it. The characters are incredibly one-note and any semblance of humor they accidentally pick up along the way is summarily beaten into the ground over the course of an episode or two like so many dead horses. What happened to subversive humor in animation? When did this shit get so watered down?

first off, it totally deserves that score. But on a side note, RT seems to be a lot more lenient when it comes to tv ratings... i don't know how their ratings system works for tv shows but i see a lot of crap with 100% scores in the tv column

Bojack Horseman is fucking dogshit, even if you don't enjoy the humor of R&M you have to admit it's well animated

It looks like any other "professional" flash cartoon. And the character designs somehow manage to be uglier than Family Guy

I don't care I love this show, Just be comfy and watch it.

I want season 3 to come already

The only reason you miserable cunts hate this show is because reddit is obsessed with it.

I feel like it's incredibly uneven. There are some great jokes that actually make me laugh out loud, but then there's also a lot of cringe worthy edgy stuff.

Usually great comedies bottom out at ok jokes that don't make me laugh, but don't make me cringe either. Rick and Morty is all over the place.

7. Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

>people dismiss this show as being reddit

It's actually pretty good animated scifi tbqh

nowhere near as good as futurama though

>just turn your brain off and be comfy
Literally why would I want to watch something you have to be stupid to like

At least The Simpsons tried to challenge its audience once in a while

>have to be stupid to like
>i just dont get it why cant i meet a girl that likes everything i like and nothing else theyre all so fucking stupid i am savior of earth

>you have to be stupid to like

lmao kill yourself

>10 guys like it
>0 don't
>100%

Simple. Like you.

source: ill start watching the show if theres prood

>Creators admit they browse Sup Forums for ideas
>Made Jerry's dad a literal cuck

When will the cuck meme end?

oh fuck off Sup Forums

Aw, did I strike a nerve? Are you frustrated that your most favoritest cartoon panders to children and morons?

you are so intelligent please teach me how to be as good as you

You could try not shitting your huggies at the first sign of criticism.

Only intelligent people can learn.

fuck ur right
guess i'm destined to be retarded!

You've had hurt feelings before. Everyone here knows what you're doing.

>this show is bad and its fans are stupid
>serious criticism

>believing in morals
>hanging out on Sup Forums

Season 2 Episode 2 commentary

vocaroo.com/i/s1rLsPaChlhn

Is spewing ironic meme arrows critiquing in your mind?

Sup Forums is melting your brain, user.

asspained christcuck detected

>waah you like something I don't like so that means ur a big dummie

Excellet criticism, you get what you give faggot

What I dislike about R&M is the creator's obnoxious lack of a sincere & dedicated approach to the show. The creators revel in their ironic detachment, exemplified most of all in their improv episodes. As if preemptively shielding themselves from criticism by releasing something deliberately half-assed. It is emblematic to me of the creator's lack of genuine insight or a lack of conviction in their own ability. Which would be understandable given the personalities behind the show itself.

Half-assing is only real philosophy of the Dan & Justin. The show is conceived & shaped through their click-bait understanding of science, a lifetime of media addiction & an only partially digested nietzschean philosophy. It spouts the kind of lazy, autodidact, self-serving, personal philosophy of those weaned in the information-era. "Nothing really matters so do what you makes you happy"

It's a half-baked nihilism used to justify a shallow unexamined lifestyle of hedonistic "Dopamine is the greatest good". Ironically championed by those who consider themselves more knowledgeable than the rest of the world, because they're armed with an internet connection and a wikipedia tab. It aims to make its audience feel smart & clever without making them think too hard. To validate the choices they've already made and reinforce their lifestyles. TO make them feel superior while downplaying their shortcomings. A perfect R&M episode for its audience is one where they're entertained & laughing at great they are and how stupid everyone else is.

In other words. It's reddit.

i watch the show but i would also like a source

Disney toons are better.

mmm that's good pasta

And
>kys
Is supposed to pass for high debate? Shut up, child. Let an adult make a real argument. If you want a hugbox, go join the rest of the faggots on >>/reddit/

Rick and Morty is great. Some episodes aren't so good (the music talent show one for example) and the many Rick and Mortys plot device feels lazy but overall I really like it.

Can't wait for season 3.

Did you read the thread or did you just come in to stroke each other's cocks? I wrore a nice long paragraph that nobody bothered to respond to because fans of this terrible show can't hand dissenting logic and only know how to spew 4th grade tier insults.

not them, but
>I'm an adult
Clearly

>bragging about maturity on a flea market for Vietnamese cartoons

You sure showed him

*hands baby his bottle*

This is not reddit, so let me enlighten you: You don't have a username, and following the string of quotes from your post leads to no such "nice long paragraph". How is anyone supposed to know what you're talking about if you don't quote it?

> neo Sup Forums calls something reddit while basically being reddit
Sup Forums really is the worst board

I get angry over something some people produced that i didnt like but its getting recognition and I dont think it deserves it, because i have opinions... What do i do?
>go to Sup Forums.

They do the same shit over at imdb.

Holy shit, you are a huge whiney baby.

it's a fucking cartoon, faggot. jesus christ. it's light-hearted sci-fi humor.

wow

When white people get over their irrational fear of being called, "rayciss".

As someone who's been beaten up by blackie chan because I was in the wrong time. I am not afraid to admit I am terribly frighten by black males and their violent tendencies and the desire to take the 25 bucks I had in my wallet.

*when cuck fetishes stop projecting their sickness on other people
fixed

Fuck yeah science, bitch! Am I right? It's like magic for smart people like me.
This show is so smart and full of science, like a new The Big Bang Theory.

Bojack