Damn she's hot

damn she's hot

does any of you Sup Forumsastards have more of her??!?

shes dead op however there is a shop of her with no bra

not funny man

too fucking soon

She is a meme, user

Too soon man

Someone explain the story behind it

Too soon, user.

I, too, swoon, man.

Too soon. Way too fucking soon.
Fuck you, user.

Too soon

too soon

i just wonder, since when is it too soon? 2010?

Can someone explain the story behind this?

It looks like she's dead in the set of photos taken of her and the faggots on here is still continuing a 6 year old joke and can't let go

IT'S TOO SOON FUCK OFF

Harsh man, let it cool down. Too soon.

If she's actually dead... I would presume, the sooner, the better...

Yea, I just googled the image and I 'membered it again. Almost 7 years and people still cry about this?

too fucking soon man, come on man

there are many versions of how people think this event went down. Many people think it's a meme, but I know the truth. I was there when it first happened and let me tel you user. It was sick.

It started when this user posted this picture. We all thought it was a shitpost, we couldn't be more wrong. OP opened a IRC where a handful of anons went too. We questioned OP and made fun of him. 24 hours later the feds were on my door asking me questions about the murder of this 13 year old girl.

Apparently she was brutally murdered and raped during a satanic ritual. The worst part is it was sponsored by a local government cabal, so they thought the people in the IRC were part of it somehow. This was of course before snowden revealed we were all being watched, we thought we had full anonymity.

Strange things happened after that user. I don't know if it was superstition or just my mind playing tricks on me. But everytime this picture is posted and you have it on your mind, things happen. Things change, things you don't realize changed. Try paying attention next time you see this image and see if something close to you has changed. It's hard to grasp at first, but I honestly believe this picture if cursed by the trauma and ritual this girl went too. The only way to protect yourself somehow is by saying "too soon" which apparently helped for the original thread this picture was posted in.

jerked off to her like 15 times. shit's cash no regrets

too soon

kek

too soon

dude stop wayy too soon

Is there any proof faggot?

I heard about this. Didn't know if it was true, but I can agree this picture is 100% cursed. The first time I saw it, I legit panicked for no reason. My brain saw or felt something that wasn't there and I think my mind and body had some kind of fight it flight response.

Only on the deep web user. But the IRC room has been closed down ages ago. A classified report can still be found on wiki-leaks though.

The problem is her age, which makes any kind of video or image related to it illegal. However you can easily find them on the deep web.

DELETE THIS BEFORE THEY COME FOR YOU

You're not suppose to have that user....

That's what we asked back than. Be careful what you wish for, the mistake most of us made was being too curious about it. Just remember user.

Someone is always watching..

Can I have a link to the wikileaks report? And a deep web link if that's plausible?

Also all the faggots trying to scare me are failing, I'm not scared. I'm happy to go as deep into this as possible.

Honestly the more people try to scare me with this the more curious I'm getting.

for fuck's sake!! 7 years already?!

i'm getting old...

too soon...

too soon

i guess i should just be a hero to meet her in heaven.

or maybe it's too late for me. i'll actually go to hell.

13 year my ass

No one is honestly trying to scare you. We're scared ourselves. You should see me when I visit threads like these. I unplug my mic, cover up my webcam. They're 100% monitoring this and trying to get you hooked by making you curious.

Be careful user, some people purposely try to get you curious for very very malicious reasons. Don't fall for it, take my advice. Don't look into this and go far far away. Everything they say about this having supernatural ties is true, people want you to look into it so whatever demonic presence is lurking here goes to you.

Take my advice. Say "too soon" close thread and lurk on. Everyone else is doing the same.

too soon

Too soon

I'm not gonna say that because I'm not gonna take the b8. BTW can I have the nude pics of her? She's pretty hot. Idc if she's dead in them.

Watch those edges user.

Still, too soon.

May god forgive you and may your haunting pass quickly user.

you have actual balls user. you should see the last guy who got curious and didnt say it xD

>local retard mysteriously dies
>neighbours heard him scream "Too soon" moments before dying

I'd love to see that last guy.

Yall think I'm gonna fall for this gay shit?

>Took the bait for the last 2 comments
>HEYY DURR I... IM ON TO YOU!

This.

Can confirm this was true. I can show you the article.

you are hard core

No I never took the b8. I was skeptical from the start.

it's true..... he got the 444 trips in this board.

too soon.

I'm simply not falling for this shit.

And the reason I'm not typing the words I'm supposed to type to make me free is because I'm sure this is a hoax and I'm more curious about what will happen if I don't even though I'm sure nothing will happen. Maybe so in a year or something I can make a Sup Forums post saying I never typed XXX XXXX and didnt get fucking killed.

holy shit, you just got it.

Oh sweet I got trips.

FUCKING KEK.

you realize 4:44 was her time of death right.

Proof?

oh lord. I forgot to say it.

too soon.

Will you take it up the ass for this?

Soo toon

trips of truth

fck off with your proof idc about you. I have my own problems to deal with.

too soon

i have the pic from her with no pants

No because I'm not a faggot.

Can I have it?

what the fuck

too soon.

I have a feeling this is a big troll but this is fun anyway so im gonna keep going.

maybe someone can post it. before i find it on my disc the thread would be vanished.

where do you live user? I've been following this for a while and all the people who get curious seem to die. I want to keep an eye on your local newpaper

Fine ill bite, where do i find more about this dumbass bait

Why not

you dont get a second chance once this thread 404's

do yourself a favor just say too soon.

You'll die tonight if you don't and there's no way to stop it .

also too soon

we said we would never bring this up again i feel so bad for what we did

> 723247757

Los angeles, california. This liberal shitland of the US.

No im not a faggot

shopped but I can still fap to that.

Link

im happy i was here for the 444. cant wait for tonight, who's gonna make the irc to watch ?

Let me burst everyones troll bubbles, there is no curse, curious user you are being trolled

It's too late for you.
Also
>too soon

>oshit.jpg

The original wasnt even posted at 4:44

Link it to me user

Yeah I'm being trolled I know. This shit is fun though so I don't care.

>those were anons last words
Ps.
Too soon

found the devil worshiping fed.

as long as I breath you will not take another user on my watch.

too soon man

not here user. i've seen some of those satanic anons lurking here.

I'll make another one of "those" threads later and link it.

too soon

Send it to me on kik: mattberlijn

too soon

Good idea, lets form a kik group for this

I will, user still has at least untill tonight before IT happens.

Too soon

God I remember when the last user thought this was bait. The fool died screaming "too soon". Thought it was a hoax at first, but I learned my lesson.

Too soon.

>pic related

Hola nsa. Nothing to see here.

Too soon.