Don't lie Sweden

Don't lie Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

20min.ch/panorama/news/story/Verdaechtiger-ist-Chef-einer-Neonazi-Organisation-10128052
pi-news.net/2017/02/schweden-trump-luegenpresse-und-die-fakten/#more-555713
deutsch.rt.com/kurzclips/46799-schweden-krawalle-rinkeby/
youtube.com/channel/UC8kf0zcrJkz7muZg2C_J-XQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing happens in sweden

Is this shit real ?

yes

What is happening to the world...

this is fucked up

Oddly enough, racist whites ruined it once and now it's the tolerant ones that are putting the nails on the coffin.

This is what happens when mommies and daddies work.

swedefag here from that very city. i remember that and it was all over the swedish news

2016... not yesterday

>>>

2016... not yesterday

I don't think "racists whites" ruined anything. They are just a scapegoat.

>not getting the point

Liberalism. The world is being pussyfied, thus giving opportunities for the uneducated fucks to cause chaos.
I fear we may be facing the end of our civilization.

It was a honor to shitpost along with you faggots.

20min.ch/panorama/news/story/Verdaechtiger-ist-Chef-einer-Neonazi-Organisation-10128052

this

Not real, this was all over the news in Sweden. I remember some guys chasing immigrants through Stockholm

See you in memehalla faggot

I take it this is all white people's fault. If it weren't for the nazis this middle eastern looking man would not have hate in his heart.

>A photo of a small group of Muslim girls playing in Sweden
>Overwhelming evidence that Sweden is being taken over by Muslim immigrants.

>Yfw

lol did you ever looked in the quoran ?

pi-news.net/2017/02/schweden-trump-luegenpresse-und-die-fakten/#more-555713

Speaking as a swede, things are great.
However, american news aren't really representative.
Shit is segregated, just like in the us. In other words, most areas are just fine.
But yeah, things aren't amazing.

aren't great is what i meant.
Dammit.

pi news...
that`s almost as legitimate as shitting on your desktop, they´re the number one bnullshit website in germany

>things are great
sounds like you live in an all white neighbourhood

just read it faggot and watch the videos

Does burning count

Ah it's fine we're just following the American image and put poor immigrants in ghettos and complain anonymously about them doing crimes too feed themselves properly...

I mistyped, meant aren't.

But yeah, i live in a very nice neighborhood with very low levels of crime.
Certain areas have never been nice, and they certainly haven't gotten better over time.
The only real place where you can tell a difference is in some parts of the inner city which were pretty decent 15 years ago but now they're flooded with gangs.

lol, this game used to be called niggerboll in sweden

not sure what its called now

deutsch.rt.com/kurzclips/46799-schweden-krawalle-rinkeby/

So for real, has the entirety of Sup Forums unironically become an alt-right circle jerk? I ask in complete ernest.

we stand with trump and not with alt right hillary

whose Steve Bannon lol

Looks like this is fake. Sup Forums can't be an effective counter to fake news if fuckers like you post fake shit.

youtube.com/channel/UC8kf0zcrJkz7muZg2C_J-XQ

Dem swedes uncool

Is this real? She sounds like Sup Forums. Why'd they vote against her?

Except Native-Swedes didn't bring them to Sweden. They came by their own and by their own will. Native-Swede has every right for better life in his own land than any of the immigrants. Sorry but that American nigger story doesn't work in Europe. Every black person in Europe has come voluntarily. They are also free to leave if they aren't happy because they don't belong in here.

>black children

TRIGGERED! PLEASE DELETE THIS!

This guy is a Nazi...

>Russia Today

snowflake

If you live in the good parts of the large cities, you're most likely not affected by no-go-zones and considered the whole idea preposterous. but for us who live close to those zones, you feel less secure each passing day

Amerifats dont understand how europoorland works.. instead of niglets and spics our ghettos have always been filled with african/balkan/slav/middleeast imigrants commiting crime.. its always the nationalities of young men that arrived most recent/came directly from war, that cause the troubles... because they arent integrated, practice subculture and are used to war type enviorment which basicaly makes everyone a puss compared to you... give it 3 generations and they will be euroimmigranthybrids and assimilated... by then the next wave of refugees will arrive ready to fuck shit up... until then grow a fucking pair or move out of the slums and quit whining.. source: lived in europoor all my life mostly as one of few notimmigrants in neighborhood engaged to immigrant, sister married immigrant..