So, I need some advice guys! I've been seeing this guy for about a month when he suddenly broke it off...

So, I need some advice guys! I've been seeing this guy for about a month when he suddenly broke it off. He originally blamed it on being too busy with school, but since then I managed to get him to tell me the truth.. he can't get over the fact that I'm taller than him. He's about 5'7 and I'm 6'3.. Do any of you guys have any experience dating a taller woman and if so, do you have any advice for this guy? He said he'd like to revisit our relationship when the semester ends, but he'll still need to get over the height thing first..

Bump

Holy fuck that's tall, but you are on Sup Forums post tits or get no more replies.

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

>Gigantic feet.

Seriously? Come on guys.. thats not happening. Besides I'm at work, so..

My feet aren't that big.

Rules are rules.

Bye then

Not really in the mood to get fired today.

Thumb touching pinkey, with pick of work uniform and I might consider.

That's all I've got saved on my phone.

Cool story, no timestamp doesn't count.

Ok, so if this guy is so worried about your height difference that he's broken it off.
He is a bitch, here's why, he cares too much about what other people think and he has no self confidence...unless he's lying and want out because of other motives.

A real man doesn't give a shit about judgemental outsiders, he will appreciate you for what you are as a person.

Duh there's not timestamp.. working. As if anyone's going to pretend those are their boobs if they aren't. They're not great.

>Being this much of a faggot
Kys

That's my thoughts exactly, but he's had a lot of problems in the past with being teased about things and he isn't in a good enough place to risk that right now. I just don't know how to make him see that no one cares that he's shorter..

this

love comes in a thousand forms, but if he doesnt like a concept of you then somehow you have to work it out with him. i dont mind taller chicks and i dont mind short ones. the concept doesnt fray me.

all cheesy shit aside, i think this dude has a complex for it and its pretty childish. besides, its just dating, hanging out. not a big deal unless appearance is a factor, which it seems to be.

Can't fool me you neckbeard faggot OP.

That's my hair idiot.

Sounds like you need a new boyfriend.
How are you this evening m'lady?
*Tips fedora*

Yeah, no. What I need is for this guy to grow a pair and get over this stupid shit.

Then why the fuck are you here? Congratulations you figured it out now fuck off or show tits! (With timestamp)

I'm here because I was hoping one of you would have had some advice I could give this guy, perhaps from your own experience. & What aren't you getting about me being at work?

Hey OP, I get your situation, do you want some great advice?
That'll be one tits with timestamp.

Well that's not something we can help you with, is it?
Dumb fucking cunt.

See

It's all about how hot you are vs. his own insecurities.
He doesn't find you attractive enough to ignore the height issue.
Get hotter, or find another guy.

Also, this.

I cant relate to him as i am 6'4 but when my friend was dating a chick taller than him our group of friends didn't stop taking the piss out of him. It looks terrible as well, maybe thats the reason

Definitely not the issue.

Shut up, faggot. We are holding this woman hostage for pictures of her breasts and a timestamp before this progresses any further.

/thread

SeeReason: OP has yet to prove he isn't a neckbeard faggot and actually a femanon, and if actually a femanon is completely fucking stupid and deserves nothing.

Then prove me wrong.
Oh wait, you won't. Because you're an ugly cunt.

She won't post pics because then the issue will be obvious... It's not a height thing... It's a size thing.

From what I've seen those sorts of insecurities only go away with age.
About being teased, com'on, everyone gets teased, you're too fat, you're too short, you're too tall, you're too ugly, your nose look weird, you're dumb as bricks etc etc, some people are just pricks and should be avoided/set straight but taking every banter seriously is a personal mistake not societies fault.

And yes I've dated taller women, I'm 5'11 and i dated a 6'2 (more in heels) for a few years, i got the stares, the giggles all of that shit from random betas, didn't care, i was the one having fun on that relation not them. Eventually we broke up, but due to her mother being a manipulating freak.

Who gives a shit about her tits go see a real pair you fucking weeb.

What are you fucking gay?

Pic related

It's not about the fucking tits, it's about her expecting free advice because she's a chick.
That's not how it works, son

What are you a fucking mongrel?

you dumb fucks who are replying are the reason we don't get any good oc any more
tits of gtfo, what is so hard to understand?

You're the fucking beta being 5'11

Okay, Mr, Whiteknight. How much time untill wizard status?

I kek'd

Wtf

what are you fucking straight? only traps, fat neckbeards and gays in this thread

tbh, ignoring the whole "he'll love you for who you are!" thing, he's pretty much right. Dumping someone because you're shorter than them is a pretty pussy move.

>Asking relationship advise on virgin be a hero forum
Kek

Not all men are bothered by weight. Yes, I'm fat, but that isn't the problem here.

im short and would enver date a taller girl. feels weird

yep

Kek
>Hamplanet

Weight is an issue is she also tall. Weight is less of an issue on smaller girls.

That's because you're insecure not because you're short

I guess he was gay...

Just fuck him off, obviously can't handle it. I'd say that this won't be the only problem you're going to run into if he's bothered by it, just move on to somebody else who can deal with their problems

Short guy here, 5'6". I've dates women. Of all heights but none of them fat. I don't care about height but it's a big deal to a lot of guys. Penis size and height are the two most talked about body attributes guys care about and are self continous about. Nothing you can do about it.

If you're 6'3" and that photo is correct you must have massive tits. In proportion for you but for the rest of us. I bet they would fill a pie tin. Also how deep is your vagina? Maybe he kept inserting his willy into your urethra and freaked when he realized he could fit his foot into you? Just a thought.

test ssss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING CALLED IT!!!

No I just wasn't autistic enough to keep on going.

So you're short and have a small dick?

>oh I'm a fucking fatty but that's totally not a problem guise no it's the height
>I'm fat but I'm lyk suuuper hot guys after me all the time
>fuck you shitlords can't handle a real wymyyyyn
>muh cuuuurrrvvvveeesss
fucking kill yourself OP, you had one job in life and you fucked that up

no.

1 Internets to you sire

No its the issue. I can deal with fat or tall. If you are fat and tall I can throw you around in bed or rescue you in a fire. I can't date a girl I cant rescue.

I think what everyone is trying to say here is tits or gtfo

SeeSo which are you?

Oh sure so I can get more shit about being fat? No thanks.

Very sweet way of saying something insulting kek

Take your pick, OP.

Small isnt the half of it.

Other than the beta virgin faggot white knights but you know...

Show me micro penis plz

+they smell bad

So I take my post back. Height, penis size and sexual orientation are the 3 things men struggle with the most.

Nohomo

Why would you fuck a goddamned manlet?

Just so you all know OP probably abandon thread long ago, but we'll never know cuz no proof, "she" probably never existed in the first place.

Yeah he sounds like a delicate bitch, id love for a woman to be taller than me, im 6 foot 5 and my gf is 6 foot and i didnt go seeking tall poon it just sort of happened but now amazon ladies give me iron hard ons

WAITING!

>into your urethra

lmfao please be bait. that's not where penis goes buddy. go get mommy to re-read you the birds and bees coloring book

"She" is still here

My gf of five years is taller than me and its never been a problem but I'm very hung so that's a big factor.

Woman comes here asking why her short bf dumped her. We told her it was because she was fat and stared asking for dick picks from each other.

Sup Forums saves the day again.

Then get thin, you attention whore.
No one likes a fatty.

>Didn't get the joke

Top kek

nice deflection. don't worry, Sup Forumsro--everyone totally bought it; nobody knows you're a virgen

What is virgen?

OP is an Ausfag

The rules are when a girl uses her gender to whore for attention, as in announces it when it's irrelevant to her post. This isn't the case.