Story on this? did this guy die?

story on this? did this guy die?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/man-shot-multiple-times-head-161001/index4.html
youtu.be/QXC6kRX_CYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i heard he's recovering

Source?

Looks like the bullets missed any main areas and created an exit wound which if he applied pressure to should be able to walk it off in the next few hrs

suffered from a mild headache. Doctors reported no other injuries

my grandpa always said, ice, ice, ice. helps with soreness.

bump

you want to know the story?

who cares its black

sauce please

Neosporin works wonders

looks brown

that is absolutely abhorrent. i mean you don't see any hollywood movies that are vertical

That's horrible tbh

same shit different asshole

test

congrats

reminds me of the videogames when you unload rounds into a dead body unnecessarily except real

Thanks. But for what?

tetris ?

He's alive in the ICU in critical condition, fortunately emergency services were able to get him to the hospital in time, the rest is up to him.

Naw, he's fine

if i remember correctly: happened in brazil, guy was kidnapped from his house and thrown into one of the cars you see, definitely drug/cartel related. he was already dead before the video started and the guy had no previous criminal record or anything. shot 21+ times. there was an aftermath video too where one of the neighbours came out shortly after to see what the noise was about and saw that..

>narco kingpin killed in Paraguay and custodies linked to renovator mayor

He's got a headache

On Monday, in Bernardino Silveira Amorim Avenue, Vila Nova Dyke, in the neighborhood Rubem Berta, North Zone Porto Alegre. Police said moments before the crime, the man had been abducted from home in the district Passo das Pedras, by four men in a C4 Pallas. The vehicle had been stolen on Sunday and was found abandoned hours after the murder and will undergo forensic testing. The suspicion of the 3rd DHPP, you hear the first witnesses since this morning, it is that the man was taken to Vila Nova Dyke and killed there. He had no criminal record and the motivation of the crime is still determined by the police.

Must be true because trips.

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/man-shot-multiple-times-head-161001/index4.html

Aftermath video is there

>dyke

seriously though, good homework

like this???

youtu.be/QXC6kRX_CYo

>no borderlands 2 copypasta
why even live

looks like he died of eternal bleeding

underrated QUADS

This is brazil!

you really must be some kind of insane if you can do this like that, right?

>documentingreality.com/forum/f166/man-shot-multiple-times-head-161001/index4.html

is Brazil 3rd- or 2nd- world?

"Walk it off"

Our 3 world scale model is far too narrow to accommodate Brazil