Can someone please explain why Hungarians have built up a cult around apples? None of their posters seem to know why...

Can someone please explain why Hungarians have built up a cult around apples? None of their posters seem to know why, they just mumble something about it being "culturallly significant"

hungary, most hated in eastern europe by japanese
commie mongol in europe
minority as fuck

You're doing it again!

The answer is here, good luck solving it.

Egyszű vót hó nem vót, vót egyszeribben az almácska, vénégyben jól megvótunk mink, de a kurvabuzi tót genyógeciládák elbaszarintatták minekünk, ezé aztán migráncsok leszentünk, de mivel a migrácsnokat nem éppen szeretgessük, ezért megcsinálgattuk ezt a fiszemfaszom mémet te töpörödött törpördög.

what did he mean by this

>nipponposting

Well the answer to your question is: JUST BECAUSE
The truth about the fruits in the kurva anyátok is there is no meaning behind these pictures, or if there was some inside joke, it has been already forgotten. Kurva anyátok one of the worst thread on the board by the way.

Are people really having a difficult time with this? Its like the "edition" of a thread. Theirs is always apple though, though rarely youll get a a plum or even rarer an actual edition. They just dont call it an edition because thats just part of the joke.

isn't kurva anyatok means something like "your mother is a whore" or something?

actually I have a screencap where the creator of /kurvaanyátok/ explains it
but I won't share it

E lui o non e lui ?

fake news

lol

Top lel, one hungarian replied to me just that the first one in the day is an apple the second a pear or something like that but the reasons never were explained
Yup, i asked a hungarian girl

Kakilok

>töpörödött törpördög

This fucking language

literally the v4 threads are full of hate, so we created a new thread were we only speak hungarian and dont answer the to foreigners

>muh safespace
peti plíz

in the Hungarian version of The Smurfs Gargamel calls the smurfs in this name (you little smurfs of the devil)

újbuzi vagyok

>fiszemfaszom
>töpörödött
uh

how mawaru penguindrum

>most hated in eastern europe by japanese
lol I bet most japanese don't know shit about eastern europe, let alone Hungary

mivan löncspöcsű

this is bullshit by the way, there is a lot more hate and shitposting in the Hungarian thread than in /v4/, which is just memes most of the time

kcsg

I understand the problem with George Soros. Its not that he's Jewish, its that he's Hungarian. Do not trust these cryptic isolationist people.

>töpörödött törpördög

Cerrrrto che è lui!

it's both t.b.h.

> hupikék

>Egyszű VOT snow did not vot, vot one-off more of almácska, vénégyben well megvótunk us, but fucking fagot Slovak genyógeciládák elbaszarintatták what we, then Ezekiel migráncsok leszentünk, but since the migrácsnokat not exactly szeretgessük, so megcsinálgattuk this fiszemfaszom meme you wizened dwarf devil.

oh my

>everyone memes and jokes about "le fingols ekksdee"
>when hungarians are literally speaking turk language, and look like gypsy mongoloids
kekkity kek

Yes but Turks are and always have been White.

kurva anyját mindenkinek aki ezeknek a férgeknek válaszol

>are literally speaking turk language
so I guess Germans do too because they have ö and ü (I'm assuming that's where you got that idea from)

ok, this thread is just way too bizarre

akkor meg tudnád légyszi magyarázni ezt a nem válaszolós mémet?

azzal hogy válaszolsz, csak tovább buzdítod őket, hogy rólunk mémeljenek

de itt mindenki mindenkiről mémel. bemegyek abba a fonálba és 3 mondat múlva valaki lebuziz vagy lezsidóz. ha meg enigmatikus akarsz maradni, akkor is mémelni fognak rólad a hátad mögött. there is no winning this game.

>Anautosomalanalysis,studying non-European admixture in Europeans, found 4.4% of admixture of non-European and non-Middle Eastern origin among Hungarians, which was the strongest among sampled populations. It was found at 3.6% in Belarusians, 2.5% in Romanians, 2.3% in Bulgarians and Lithuanians, 1.9% in Poles and 0% in Greeks. The authors stated "This signal might correspond to a small genetic legacy from invasions of peoples from the Asian steppes (e.g., the Huns, Magyars, and Bulgars) during the first millennium CE.".

dey wuz khanz

ömm fogyatékos

>churka with the big words