Hey guys

Hey guys,

there was a party over 2 days this weekend and a buddy and i wanted to test how mdma on 2 days in a row would be.
there was littelary no "typical" mdma feeling on the second day, we just got a little bit more active. i thought that it would be funny if all those people around were just an illusion, even though i knew that they were real.

we did way too much this weekend and now i really have to focus on doing anything and i constantly get some kind of "impuls" through my head. anyone ever did the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQPUF4Wh3_w&list=RDMQPUF4Wh3_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You guys are retarded. Everyone knows that MDMA is only good for around 6 hours and only if you do it not more often then every couple of months.

yes i know, but we wanted to test it
we didnt do any for about 3 months and wanted to test how a weekend would go

Are you located in Hawaii by chance?

if you want to be high for a long time try acid. if you do like 2 tabs its about 12 hours of awesome feels and if you up the dose to about 4 its the same time but you get mad visuals

no, germany

or DOM

Its called the come down, and you can never do way too much mdma it is by one of the best drugs to do, that and acid.

However what you are feeling is the come down every one is different. I use to do a lot of mdma like maybe 6 pills a weekend and sometimes i would feel exactly the same and others id feel lethargic as shit and just want to sleep for a week straight, What i am trying to tell you is don't worry you won't die and if you have more than 15 IQ you shouldn't do anything stupid just chill, drink water and play something boring like wow or cod.

its not my first time mdma, i know the "meh-feeling" you get afterwards
but its different now.. i feel like i have to focus in every step i make etc, kinda fucked up

yeah, but i dont want to first time acid in a club

never heard of DOM to be honest

I had a friend do and say pretty much what you just did during the same time frame.

All drugs have a refractory period!

i think "feeling dizzy" describes my feelings kinda well. im not that down, or sad, im just really really dizzy as i stand up, move my head etc

Ah fair enough man thought it might of been your first time my bad. Not sure though maybe you had a bad batch? Do you do it often and when you do how many would you do?

its the first time im feeling this sideeffect, so to say (feeling really really dizzy)
i did it from friday to saturday.. on friday so many that i didnt feel anything at the last pill i took (all pills were moving around 200~)
and we wanted to push the last remaining serotonin.. we did WAY too much and we knew that, we just wanted to test how it would feel

der Kreislauf spackt schon manchmal rum wenn man ein bisschen übertrieben hat. Trink einfach wasser und rauch dir einen, das hat mir zumindest immer geholfen

gestern ging es auch haaalbwegs klar, bin dann (dämlicherweise) noch zum sport gegangen, nach 2 minuten abbruch und dann gings richtig los^^

Hmmm not sure man, maybe withdrawals since you're not accustom to having so much if i have too much speed or ice i sometimes feel dizzy and just sit in the shower for like 30 minutes.

Yeah man. Your serotonin is completely depleted and you're suffering from some neurotoxicity. The brain zaps will get better in a couple days and you'll clear up in about a week. Take some magnesium and 5htp and you'll be fine.

2 tage drauf sein belastet körper und geist schon extrem. Aber wenn du jetzt nicht lächerlich hoch dosiert hast oder komplett dämlichen Mischkonsum betrieben sollte noch alles heile sein

yeah but its not about beeing depressed, that is the "normal case" (well not depressed, but you know what i mean)
if i get out of bed i get really dizzy, i shake my head i get dizzy et, its really hard to describe and wont fit the "usual mdma side effect"

Acid ain't a club drug.

Go for a hike in the sun or if anyones got a free house stay round and trip balls.

das einzige was noch im spiel war ist ne nase speed und 1-2 bier, also mischkonsum war quasi unvorhanden
denke mal dass der körper mir mitteilen will dass er das nicht unbedingt nochmal haben muss und der kreislauf ziemlich im arsch ist..

thats my plan!
and i want to test shrooms before i test lsd..

I tried lsd before shrooms, and i have to say, I did a lot of lsd, and the first time I tried shrooms I had a bad trip
Thinking all my pals were about to get ezquizofrenic or some shit and kill me

They were just laughing and having a good time.

So that shit that people usually says that "natural is better than artificial" it's not true, at all

I suggest lsd before shrooms.

sollte alles im rahmen sein. Am besten viele Vitamine zu dir nehmen. Hilft auch präventiv falls du so etwas noch ein mahl planst

but i want to try the nature before the artificial..
many ppl told me that lsd is quite similar to shrooms, but its more "under control"
i dont want the trip to be too fucked up, but im quite confident (i will wait 2-3 months anyway, weather is too shitty atm)

Ich verstehe diese Deppen nicht. Wenn man MDMA nimmt, dann nimmt man nicht noch Speed und/oder Koks dazu. Dann könnt ihr das MDMA gleich sein lassen. Speed/Koks hebt die Wirkung von Tante Emma auf, das weiß doch jeder Depp.

nene, hab speed wurde am samstag ~ 2 stunden vorm einschmiss konsumiert, hab ich also nicht von emma weggezogen
aber im prinzip hast du natürlich recht

Alter was redest du fürn shice?

also ich habe die Erfahrung gemacht, dass wenn man nur MDMA nimmt die Tanzwut ausbleibt was man mit einer kleinen menge vom schnellen ändern kann. Bei koks stimme ich dir zu

Das mit dem mangelden Fokus liegt wahrscheinlich an dem Dopamin was dir jetzt fehlt. Alles wird okay, das geht in ein paar Tagen weg. Ich krieg das Gefühl schon beim Nachlegen, ab 250mg bin ich einfach nur noch verballert. Weniger ist mehr...

wenn ich ne relativ hohe dosierung fahre mach ich beim tanzen meistens die augen zu. hochdosiert kommen mir da immer utopische szenarien in denen quasi die ganze welt glücklich ist. hat mir meiner meinung nach im "richtigen leben" schon gut weitergeholfen so eine erfahrung gemacht zu haben. lichter find ich dann immer noch ganz cool, aber mit augen zu gefällt es mir am besten

I suggest you lsd first, trust a psychadelic junkie

Many people have this feeling about natural things, but hell, shrooms just fuck your mind bad, bad ,bad.

This "better undercontrol" thing is just that with shrooms your sensation of leaving the reality is way too much, and you get like a filter of visuals, colors forms and shit
But on lsd the visuals are mixed with the enviroment, the visuals are moving constantly, with shrooms they are not.

Ihr billigen Drogenopfer ihr könnt allesamt verrecken.

but that is quite that thing that i want to experience to be honest.. and im confident that it wont fuck me up

Lichter sind richtig cool auf Emma, am besten finde ich aber, wie man sich in Musik reinfühlen kann und fast “zur Musik“ wird.

5-HTP ist goldwert

Du Opferfotze. Tu der Welt einen gefallen und nimm eine Überdosis du Sozialdreck, du menschlicher Scheisshaufen

Hahahaha, warum sollte ich?

ja find ich an sich auch, aber wenn du mal etwas mehr nehmen solltest probier mal deine augen zu zu machen :) ich finde das ist einer der besten erfahrungen die ich je gemacht hab

Weil du eine hipster Drogen Lauchgestalt bist. Wenn ich eine von euch Schwuchteln im Club erwische wenn ihr Nuttenkinder high auf eurem billigscheiss seit. Ich hau dir die Zähne aus deiner Fresse du Dreck.

I must be crazy cause MDMA brings me down. Everyone says its the best but hate shit that numbs you.

how often did u try it out?
i know some ppl who feel like you aswell

Try 4 days about 2 gram a day.

It starts to become a completely different high when you go hard for so long.

What's it like??

well i think i had that high.
it was a fun time, but it was strange. i did not have "real control" over my body, i had to focus in every action i do. ppl seemed to be "not real" etc.
is it that?

Day 1: You get the nice md high and it's all good and you don't sleep

Day 2: Sleepiness is getting to you, you start to lose control of your bladder a bit and kinda sweat it out . You kinda pass out at the 18 hour mark but you don't get the full body gern anymore and your sense of touch starts to feel broken.

Day 3: You wake up after 4-5 hours sleep, you can't eat so you drink soup and have bread, smashing another bomb as soon as you wake up matched a line to bring you up.

At this point you have to force yourself to piss, eat and shit. You start to feel grimy so you shower...It's so hard to shower, your body is losing control. (I'm around 3g in at this point mid day 3)

Then you start seeing shit, light visuals that start to freak you a bit. You keep ending up in different places, body shaking and mind breaking. This is no longer MDMA, it's something new. I didn't sleep until 7am on day 4 and woke up 2 hours later

Day 4: I wake up, bomb half a gram and again do a massive line. I can't explain everything or even remember anything correctly but I was listening to lofi music and I end up seeing quite literally the face of god matched with space lights (Pics after post)

It's at like 7pm, I snap back to reality. Nothing works in my body and all my senses are broken and I've lost complete control s I do a massive one last bomb near a gram. This is my breaking point but I push until around 6am (Day 5)

Day 5 doesn't count because it hits 6am and I sleep for 25 hours solid. I wake up, go to KFC order a massive boneless bucket with 3 extra large chips (UK) and 3 large drinks and like 9 extra gravy's. I'm still well under the effects without a god damn doubt (I was until it cleared with took like 9 fucking days)

What I saw, what I felt, what I did, how I spoke, the shivers, the gerns, the grips, the twitches. Nothing was real and I was truly not in-control...My mind broke but...

but....
I remember, I saw god and it changed me inside.

This was my mates bedroom, this is where I felt it. I felt I saw god and this song was playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQPUF4Wh3_w&list=RDMQPUF4Wh3_w

Best way to put it, you're watching n third person or astral projection kinda shit

Please consider that we are not on Sup Forums when having this conversation.
consider that your "extracurricular" activities where you lost control wasnot just hallucinations, but places your mind goes when the form (hereby refered as the physical body) is not availible, so it goes to another form that is also you. (parallel realities, parallel lives )
you will remember the entierty of your experience easier by time... but what happened with you was a disconnect between the incarnate and the soul, and it was definitely not gods face you saw unless it was your face somehow. I will give you 5 min to responsd to this or we shall never be heard from agian, thank you.

sounds exhausting but it sure was an interesting and helpful experience, i guess?

Mein Neger,viel Spaß bei deinen weiteren Experimentierungen

danke mein sohn! dir auch

2 MDMA? could´t that be deadly?

Thats becasue thats what you are doing.... severing the 4D identity with the 3D identity and the 3D manifest body. however everyone handles it diffrently and it may look different, but youre NEVER real, you never have real controll over your body .... jsut the world around you.

never done the same but MDMA get's you high by increasing serotonin agonism. once your serotonin levels are depleted more MDMA won't do much for you.

The impulses are probably kinetic channels being activated due to altered chemical balance

It fucking broke my so weirdly but I felt so free after.

for 4 days in a row yes, I forgot to mention like a week later I pissed a little blood.

It was draining but I instantly changed my life and I've never been happier.
I quit my job, moved back home, started studying film, dumped my gf at the time.

yeah I need some time to process that, you made my body shiver.

This, you don't get the happy feeling and it just starts getting surreal as fuck.

Forgot to mention, I also focused on my body more. I weighted 20+ stone (UK 127 kilos/280 pounds.

I'm now 14 stone (196 pounds/ 88kilos )

Just get to the point, get down to business.

Take your MDMA, test it with a kit first no meth please.

An hour later drop some LSD, preferably pop some crystal lsd under your tongue after eating your mdma, but blotter/liquid is fine.

Smoke a blunt, eat an eighth of shrooms, smoke another blunt.

Do what you do

and obligatory dmt bowl on the comedown of the mdma to complete the experience

The more I think about this, the more it feels right. I can't explain it but that disconnection is so weirdly correct with how I want to describe it.

A connection did indeed break, when I try to sleep even now it feels like I 'drift' ( I can't explain that at all but it feels like your soul just slowly rises)

Famous last words i tripped with a guy who said basically that and had to go to bed after 2 hours, dont be cocky

op here, got to go :) have a nice day all together!