>One is blind and the other is a walking stereotype
>Female characters are "doctor" and "catsuit"
>All positions of authority filled by old white males

Wow, this show has not aged well at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs
youtube.com/watch?v=g3sJB2tcoJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP disrespects and denigrates women and blacks by implying that their preferred and natural behavior, the behavior that they chose and approve of, is not good enough

OP despises women and blacks in their natural states, won't be satisfied until they are transformed into white males

who is the bigot again

reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs

wft I hate blind people now

That Irish chick was a cute.

Worf is such a bitch. It's hilarious. I swear the only reason they kept him on the Enterprise is to teach the crew that Klingons aren't scary, they're just soft stupid punching bags.

>>All positions of authority filled by old white males

Johnathan Frakes (Riker) was only 35 when the show started.

Season 2 gave us Captain Philippa Louvois in "The Measure of a Man", who was the presiding judge advocate of an entire sector of Federation space.

That's just off the top of my head for a show I haven't watched in ten years.

this is the new push on Sup Forums, and its being seen on every single forum, I would say there are between 10 and 20 shills pushing this shit 24/7

(((cultural conflict)))

(((you're not good enough)))

(((getting angry will help)))

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

He didn't get his very own spin-off. Pretty big mistake there Dukat.

>dukat spinoff
>not garak spinofd

>Only two black guys out of a crew of 1,000
stick to points that aren't blatantly false and that make you look ignorant of what you're trying to discuss next time

good guys don't ever turn into a dragon or a god, it demonstrated a lack of narrative awareness on his part

if he had just stayed behind his desk he would have been the true hero of the story

it kind of reminds me of the sad ending to 'a few good men,' restraint is the key: win, and then stop

>>Only two black guys out of a crew of 1,000

While true that there are only two black "guys", you seem to have forgotten Whoopi Goldberg was in a number of episodes.

Going down the IMDB page additionally gives us April Grace (Transporter Technician Hubble) and Lanei Chapman (Ensign Sariel Rager) as two additional black actresses as background characters. There's probably more actors/actresses, but I don't feel like pouring over the whole IMDB page.

You just triggered yourself you don't here our help

>>Female characters are "doctor"

Is a doctor not a good enough position to be in anymore?

>sleeping with kai wynn
>turning into cartoon hitler
Nah, fuck dukat.

In the dvd commentary the writers said that they were uncomfortable with how popular he had become despite being literally hitler. The more evil things they had him do, the more popular he became. So they had him sleep with the most unpopular character to try and make him unpopular as well.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=g3sJB2tcoJY

>to try and make him unpopular as well.
they cant be that stupid to think that had any possibility of happening right

>one is blind

Do blind black people not exist?

Should Geordi have done some kind of hearty jig for you to make himself seem blacker, or something?

See, that's why DS9 is the superior choice.

But, seriously. "Doctor" is a great position in a trek show. The fact that all doctors, even Phlox and Pulaski are better than her tells a whole different story.

>talking shit about best doc

Friendly reminder that Captain Janeway also did nothing wrong .

Commander, tell me about your sexual organs

>All the interwebs to you dear sentient life sign

he let them live

IT'S A FAAAAAAAAKE