Why are the Religious so prone to becoming Pedophiles?

Why are the Religious so prone to becoming Pedophiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask Milo.

Pedobear isnt religious, he is just exploiting it for cover. Think about it.

Its not that theyre religious, its that theyre psychopaths who position themselves in authoritative roles so they can get away with that shit and no one will believe it because
>HURR HES RELIGIOUS CUZ HE WEARS A ROBE AND WALKS AROUND WITH A SCEPTER N SHIT SO HE MUST BE RELIGIOUS, DUHHHHHHHHHHH IM FUCKING RETARDED

>literally every person on earth practically

Because religion is based on hypocrisy. Most religious people don't actually believe that shit, they just use it to manipulate people while believing they appear to have the moral high ground.

Ask Richard Dawkins

No the religious, but the ones that run the religion. In the Catholic Church priests can't get married and live a life of chastity (leading to no sexual activity). This and the constant interaction with children (altar boys, Catholic schools, etc.) may be the factors that lead to this tendency to pedophilia.

>tl;dr priest not allowed to fuck women but bible says lil boyz r just fine

Good point. He does hate atheists.

KEK, try the JEWISH Talmud maybe you fucking kike

agreed...
religion is about control - and the easiest way to control and manipulate humans is through sex...

Their parents didn't let them have relationships in their teenage years.

Bullshit.
The easiest way to do it is through fear.
And that's where religion comes into play.

Because it's exactly the other way around -
pedophiles are prone to hide among the religious.

True ESOTERIC Religion/Truth about nature itself is about freedom from Tyranny and Psychopaths.

EXOTERIC religion aka fucking dressing up and PRETENDING you give a fuck about The Truth is for stupid fucking cucked slaves.

i would like a pedophile priest to describe, in great detail, the agonising mental gymnastics he had to go through when going from the Shepherd of the Flock.. the one set over us by God.. to the guy who fucks children in the sacristy and then threatens them with hellfire if they talk about it.

it must require some mental flexibility.

When will they learn that their boundaries are what creates psychos and pervs?

Mental gymnastics isn't difficult for a sociopath. They don't feel the need to rationalize their actions.

Back in day being a homo was illegal, so why not join an institution where you're surrounded by boys and not allowed to marry a woman. It's obvious no?

About as prone as atheists. Your narrow view blinds you to just how fucked up most human beings are.

Here's the Muslim version:

>shit, I can't fuck women cause sex before marrige is ABSOLUTELY HARAM

>shit, I can't fuck a men, cause homosexuality is ABSOLUTELY HARAM

>oh, I know! I'll fuck a prepubesent boys! They're neither girl nor man! ABSOLUTELY HALAL

but pretending to care about the flock every day would be a huge strain for a sociopath. i don't think a sociopath would be able to pass for a priest, at least not at the lower levels of the organization. the vatican college of cardinals, sure. Archbishop Pell has the aspect of a sociopath, but they're too busy covering up for the hundreds of lower-level priests who fuck children, to fuck any of them themselves.

then why are all the reports in the news about child-fuckers about priests? are you claiming there's a media agenda to cover up atheist child-fucking?

What if the kids were super sexy but the media never told us that bit?

kek

Oh shit, here comes the Sup Forumstards with their Jew shit.

Psychopaths/sociopaths feel its their right to deceive you and that it is JUST for them to do so if youre naive enough to believe them. Remember THEY ARE FUCKED UP PIECES OF SHIT.

You can take off your sunglasses now and crawl out from underneath the rock you've been hiding under you numb nut.

fear is A method, and an effective one, but not imho the easiest method...
i agree in principle - i suppose it is a semantic/academic difference - what you are calling "esoteric religion" is what i would call "spirituality"...

Why homo degenerates such as yourself are so fucking filthy and pathetic?

You mean people who have actually read a book in their lives, other than how to become a memelord in 20 mins, and who might actually know more than you because of that?

>Implying the media doesn't hate Catholics
>Implying the media doesn't pick shock value stories

Hate to tell you but you understanding of reality is skewed.

Sorry I can't seem to understand priest pedophile mumbo jumbo. Say that again?

because god made children so god damn sexy

>REEEE SOMEONE TALKED BAD ABOUT MY BOARD
And you guys call libtards crybabies...

Also, the only book conservatives read is Bible. Stop lying.

It's only natural for the depraved to fall further into depravity. When the previous naughty thing stops doing it anymore they turn to more "exciting" thrills. Breaking the law/ ruining innocence/ taking pleasure from someone while giving them none/ physically abusing a small child. What sets it off might be the real problem. Being told not to fuck or touch yourself or even have "dirty thoughts" combined with feelings of superiority and god-given authority while knowing full well you are protected by one of the richest corporations in the world and being particularly good at lies and deceit given your occupation and suddenly all morals go out the window.

Nice rebuttal, you really got me there faggot.

Devils trips

How old was the kid? probably around dubs?

Edit: Forbidden fruit and all that.

My dubs? 77...... 77 years old? Kid? Kid 77 years old? What?!

Stop thinking, please.

Its the human condition, and then its compounded by the fact that the Catholic Church/Priests have so much power because so many cucked faggots need someones dick to suck to give their lives meaning.

>go to Sup Forums
>get memed to oblivion about jews
>go buy some books about jew conspiracies
>"Dude, I read books! I know everything!"

You can't call yourself a book reader if you only read books that support your world view.

So shut the fuck up unless you read books from different political views and formed your thoughts as result of it. But I highly doubt it because you Sup Forumstards are so trigger sensitive you can't possibly read anything that doesn't support your views

test

I need to do it for the rest of this shit thread.

I bet you the priests that fuck hookers were feeling pretty god damned good when that story broke.

Its not a conspiracy theory that Jews own the media, its a self evident fact that no one can deny. But Catholicism is as shit-tier of a religion as you can get so Im in no way defending it, but you should at least be aware of the fact that Catholicism has absolutely nothing in common with a legit denomination of Christianity such as Eastern Orthodoxy, because I cant tell you how many people formulate their opinion of what its about when they have a Catholic upbringing and dont realize Catholicism is utter horseshit and is literally a completely different religion than what is actually in the bible, and no Im not a Christian either incase youre wondering.

I'm not denying that jews own the media. That itself is not a conspiracy theory. But I don't buy all this "ooh they're trying to brainwash you with symbolisms" crap. And majority of Sup Forums doesn't buy it either. Most of them are posting that shit ironically and underage newfags take it seriously. I had a friend like that who grew out of it in a couple of years.

TV is mass mind control, you just have to read between the lines, Im not even get into it I think thats well established also. Just watch an explanation of how the subconscious works.

Heres a well made BBC Series that lays it all out:
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s