Dublin vs Berlin?

Dublin vs Berlin?

I decided to move. I am single in in my 30s. Which one should I pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimpopulation.com/Europe/Ireland/The future of Islamic Ireland.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourself.

choose sweet death.

One the great sights of Dublin is the smell of the River Liffey

Berlin

Get out of Dublin. There's fuck all to do here and the country is infested with idiots. I'm leaving myself in a few months and have zero intention of returning.
I've only heard good things about Berlin.

Dublin. Too many shitskins in Germany.

also I don't really speak jermanic. What about club scene in Dublin and social life?

I mean, on one hand Ireland is tiny and they are a nation of ex shepherds, I don't know what to expect, do they brawl and spit very often?

And on the other hand we all know it wont be much fun when germans stop this SJW act and show their real face and start raping europe. But Berlin is very international and a lot of arty/party scene. And cheap.

I can't really decide.

that's my doubt exactly

but not many in berlin. They have turks but someone has to make all the kebabs so why not

Dublin if you want to live a peaceful life amongst white folk. Berlin if you want to be gang raped by a sand nigger and enrolled in a race war.

Whys bundy laughing there

but but berlin is not so infested by shitskins. what the hell are you talking about? have you fuckers even been there?

Compared to Dublin it is. Ireland and its northern counterpart are the whitest countries on earth.

those niggers aren't white. They are pink. Basically Ireland is like the Texas of Europe. Pink niggers everywhere with their half english.

I'd rather live with pink niggers than actual ones.

Your wife loves 'Shitskins'

Yeah, below 10% of the population, and below the European average.

Still too many.

"Ireland’s Muslim population has grown tenfold in 20 years and is still expanding. The number of Muslims here increased by almost 70 per cent between 2002 and 2006, making Islam one of the fastest-growing religions in the country."

muslimpopulation.com/Europe/Ireland/The future of Islamic Ireland.php

Eh fuck it just move to Switzerland. They're practically banning Islam there.

Lol have you?! It's massively massively Turkish everywhere other than pberg and schoneberg

Dublin is a shithole what kind of option is that.

It's like asking what should I eat bros, a cheeseburger or a slice of moldy bread?

yeah but turks make kebabs and sandwiches. They're ok lads.

Fatty detected

not fat and btw got laid yesterday and 17 times in the past six months ;)

Thanks for the info

ur welcome bruder

Thanks, lad. Continue to enjoy out delicious kebab

ok Ahmed back to work

Mucho agreedo dürüm amigo but homeboy was claiming Berlin was white which it wrong af