So im thinking of switching cigarrettes with vaping, is it a good idea?

So im thinking of switching cigarrettes with vaping, is it a good idea?
People say its almost not harmless at all compared to cigarrettes,tell me if im doing good.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.aussievapers.com/club-vape-|-off-topic-discussion/29275-people-who-vape-f�ing-douchebags.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vaping isn't healthier.
Vaping makes you a douchebag.

If you want to be healthier, stop smoking.

Do not become a douchebag.

how are people who vape are douchebags?
elaborate

forums.aussievapers.com/club-vape-|-off-topic-discussion/29275-people-who-vape-f�ing-douchebags.html

Faggot

If you can't get off cigarettes without the help I'd say try it. Most important is to get off smoking entirely though.

vaping makes you look like a fag, it's healthier,tastes good and dosent smell, If you are okay with getting less pussy then go ahead

Hey user, recently quit smoking cigarettes by starting to vape. It works. I can actually feel it when I slip and smoke a few cigarettes when out drinking. Vaping is 100% better than smoking cigarettes. And as others have said, just don't be douchey about it. Just smoke it like you would a cigarette and move on. And don't smoke it inside of places unless smoking's allowed.

Can you recommend a good vape?

It's definitely a hell of a lot better than smoking

Its not much healthier, tastes like shit and smells like liquid cancer

vaping is a little cringy to me but you do what you do friend, its healthier, but in the end going about huffing useless smoke in peoples faces is kind of a silly concept, hit some good green instead of smoking shit in general friend, healthier, better, and soul exploring

pretty much this, anyone who vapes socially degenerates

not that you care about that, you're probably below whale shit in terms of social skills

Quit OP.
But don't vape, just quit.
Cigs will kill you, but vaping makes you seem like an absolute fucking hipster faggot.

This thread has restored some of my faith in Anons.

Tried it, switching doesn't work. At least it didn't for me.

Past coworker of mine managed to switch, but she had a serious acute condition by cigarettes, so she made a panic switch there.

It worked for me. I've been off cigs now for 8 months after switching to vaping. Now I'm slowly working my way off vaping. I'm not that nigger who blows smoke in peoples faces either ill walk away and rip it outside, or if allowed inside i only take small rips.

Cigarettes and cancer is only part of the equation; nicotine is a potent vasoconstrictor and using it regularly in any form will fuck up your cardiovascular health.

+1 on all these.
If you're gonna stop just fucking stop. If you're too weak willed to do it and have to vape then go ahead, you might as well have faggot written on your forehead.

I stopped cold turkey after 5 years with no problem, you just have to have an iota of self discipline. I also don't have any friends who vape because they all carry the same flawed character traits.

>referring to toking as 'ripping'
>thinking that's any form of acceptable

Big fucking fag

Awh look at the guy who can't accept other people are different / use different usage of words. Its okay lil dude. No one accepts you either.

It's annoying to see people sucking on that chunk of metal. And then they have to blow those huge clouds of overpowering candy flavored some all over the place. It becomes an affectation. And that's not even getting started with the entire "vape culture" faggottry.

Honestly as a non smoker I'd rather just smell smoke.

My doctor said if I didn't quit drinking I could have liver problems. So instead I now wear a camel pack full of mountain dew at all times.

I mean, it's healthier, right?