Will she say yes? Place your bets

Will she say yes? Place your bets...

24YO kissless virgin here. May have got my first date with a 24yo pokemon loving, skyrim playing pretty hot for a nerdy girl gamer girl. Shame I lost interest in games at age 14 but nay mind I can feign interest til I'm fucking her.

Pretty nervous lads...

proud of you op, did she respond?

Best of luck, OP!

Good luck op

She will turn you down

You don't diserve ger faggot, leave the gamer girls for the gamers.

these dubs say you'll get her OP

Hurdurur uhm maybe maybe not can't I can also not somehow within and out?!? Wtf anonfag you even sound like you have no confidence when you text. Next geek femanon you try just ask her out for coffee or a blunt like normal Joe shmoes do.

>soo
>nice/entertaining
>fun/awful
>...

can you man up pls faggot

OP confidence is key
She won't reply but next time keep your messages short and to the point
You sound like a goddamn woman ffs

He kind of cut off his own foot and started chewing on it there, eh?

Op here

I get the criticism of my last post a few of you have picked up on but I'm chancing that she'll find my uncertainty endearing. Bare in mind that this is about 30 messages deep and I've been pretty straight to the point and charming prior to this point.

The exchange has been going on for a few days so I think I at least have a chance.

She's definitely ignoring you. God luck though, OP.

>she

Also if she says no im just gojng to go balls to the wall and send her a picture of my huge cock. I've got eight inches. Just for the lullz. Will post results.

I actually think Op might have this in the bag.

Most of you guys have never interacted succesfully with a woman in RL because you have an innate social deficit. That's why youre on this forum and say shit like confidence is all the matters you should just be straight.

Women are complex in their communication styles and the way OP has approached this just might work. It could be read has him fumbling and dropping his spaghetti but the could also be read as a quite frank and humorous take on his own insecurities.

Let's see..

This is her btw

You did a pretty good job, though I'd replace nice/entertaining with pretty cool. And don't say /awful. And nobody says quite. Completely omit that shit. And instead of asking her if she would fancy to do something, just say we did chill sometime. If she says sure, next time you go out with friends to the movie or something, offer to pick her up.

Looks like a gook

We should chill sometime*

Share a pic with us

Yeah this OP, you don't need to complement her that much, aldo Instead of "would you fancy" etc. Just say. "Im free Saturday, lets chill" makes you like a man instead of a beta fag that you probably are. Also, if she says shes busy, and does not suggest an alternate date, she probably does not want to, you can suggest a different time on my time, if she says noy to that too she is not interested I would just say "ok" and delete her number and not worry about it again.

>do you fancy

Fedoracore

Its a regional thing from the area of the UK I'm from. Pretty normal thing to say round here dude.

Were not all teens straight out of high school musical teen suburbia that use words like "chill"

>supreme gentleman
>handing all decisions to her

*tips fedora*

Kys

regardless
>doing something at some point
so much fail

GL

she's a beauty
don't fuck this up op

Come on guys...if calling a girl nice/entertaining doesn't get him in her pants... what will?

Yea just don't ask her out and stuff online if you're a virgin and she's a virgin idk but you can do it just fuck bitches not fall in love

Found out her name. I'll include screens.

>cockblocked

Obv I don't know you user but I'm guaranteed to have more experience with women than 99% of you here
I never said confidence was all that matters but women are human beings
They like to be treated/spoken to normally.

Obv she never replied so I guess I win
Goddamn virgin

Yeah, I'm thinking you were in the states. Where having a fake English accent is the lamest fucking thing ever. But people do it a lot.

There was this one guy in high school, who thought having an accent and talking like that was cool, so he did it all the fucking time. He was a pretty hot guy too, but girls avoided him like the plague. Then he got desperate and just asked like every girl out. He started hanging out with the d&d crowd, and never had any friends.

Do what's cool in your region. But you have to know what's fucking cool. Look it up or something.

You don't ever need to get "30 messages deep" the whole point is to casually share a little info and get her to agree to a date
If you spend all your time messaging her you seem lonely/desperate and she will wonder why you're so focused on her

Absolutely on the money here.

Rofl goddamn plebs

I didnt spend all my time. Just a few messages now and again over a week. We both work so it's not exactly desperate shit.

Guranteed

>I'm off for the next couple of weeks.
>Wanna hang out and go do something together?

If she has any interest in you at all she'll make time. Otherwise, you're just friends.

Fake and extremely gay

Not true my man. Maybe it'd be better to get her real number and text her there. But as long as she likes talking to you, there's no reason not to text her. It just shows that you like her too.

But like this guy said. Don't keep complimenting her. That gets annoying quick.

I bet she didn't answer...

Dude I know it's a little old school but from now on if a lady is as captivating (and expresses any interest) try and chat with her on the phone (especially if she's younger) after a couple of 10-15 minute convos should have established decent report... report that 100s of messages may not gain you

>report

Girls like decisiveness
Next time instead of being all beta "wanna maybe do something sometime" etc tell her your plans for a specific day and invite her along
Try and introduce her to friends if you have any
If you have nothing interesting in mind just tell her your going to the bar or some shit and invite her

Voice to text.. I hate Jews as much as the next guy

this, grills like when you decide for them while giving them the feeling it's their own decision

You did good so far, be confident but not cocky. Try not to ask so much, be more forward

No.. no he didn't.

Dubs makes it true

>fancy
Your fuked

Serbian double dubs

You friendzoned yourself. Forget it - what a cucky attempt at pickup.

You have no chance with her, sorry fatty mcfag bags

He's not in the us feggette

I don't think he made a friend... at least he's not that retarded though

If anything, one BEARS things in mind, you cockmangling whorelet. You stand no chance in hell, no wonder you're still a virgin.

You're a beta cuck and doomed to a life of failure and rejection.

Op you need to pick a date, can't just ask if she wants to do something at some point, pick at date and at thing to do. Your vaugness is betaness

You sound like you try to formulate how you talk to women

And you? Fatty-Fatty-Bum-Bum?

With females, it's about confidence, looks and moneys. You seem to have none of these, so good luck with that alone forever.

Creating a pretense that's out of your character is unattractive

Your wall of text looks autistic. Next time don't write evertyhing at once

Agreed. This may be the most important lesson to be learned here today OP. At the very most find out what she's into and then assuming your interests are conflicting invite her to a date of your choice on a day of your choice
If she's unavailable for the day you choose ask her when she's free or suggest another specific date
If she doesn't respond with a date when she's free she's not interested
If she doesn't agree to the second date wait at least a couple weeks and try again

If you don't know how to sit at a bar and socialize for an hour then you are truly hopeless unless you find autist gf

Well what the fuck have you been doing for 10 years if not playing video games and kissing girls?

>date of your choice on a day of your choic
That's too assertive, it gives better results to give her 2 or 3 options, but no open choices. This is salesman skills.

If you're afraid of being boring, and if you live in a decent city, change places 2 or 3 times, you'll spend 4 hours without noticing. Each time get closer to your house ideally.

That's how I try to do, it usually works when I fell a good vibe

This man is genius but obviously don't shout out multiple date options at once

I hate the way up started off that last message "so look...." "no idea what I'm doing" goddamn you're a soft inexperienced virgin
fucking retarded... ladies like MEN
Not to be all "confidence blah blah" but just try speaking/behaving like a man