Diagnose me, Sup Forums (long list ahead, running up against character limit):

Diagnose me, Sup Forums (long list ahead, running up against character limit):

>Mid-20s
>Southern hemisphere country
>Drink maybe 1-2 nights a month max, no other drugs/meds
>Sometimes suspect people are conspiring against me, occasionally believe it
>Suspect people are listening in via my phone's microphone, get on edge when I hear police sirens, etc. Occasionally thought my room's been bugged, for no real reason.
>No social life. Completely lost contact with friends, and ignore calls from family if I can get away with it. Mix of not caring, and feeling like they're luring me into a trap when they try and get friendly. Basically anti-lonely, even the rare contact I have with people seems too much.
>Almost no emotions but weak amusement, except when drunk/hungover
>No facial expressions, except when laughing or amused
>Some depersonalisation/derealisation shit:
>>Feels like I'm in a glass box
>>World looks bland, tunnel vision, constantly goes in and out of focus
>>Attention problems, varies from mild to crippling
>>Sometimes feel like I'm on autopilot
>>Feel disconnected from the few emotions I have, like they're not mine
>>Gaps in autobiographical memory, feel disconnected from my past, general knowledge unaffected
>>Generally don't feel like I have an identity, hard to imagine my own future.
>>View people as automatons, empathy and compassion seem incomprehensible
>Interests have changed (listening to music I used to hate, older favourites seems unfamiliar or boring)
>Changes in sexual preference/fetishes (done nothing illegal, some very taboo fantasies though), but no interest in sex beyond jerking/fantasy
>No problem with being inconsiderate or rude in public, don't care what people think of me unless it has practical consequences

All symptoms started in the last year and a half or so. I get mild episodes of seasonal depression (diagnosed) during the early summer, but all these symptoms are there before, during, and after, so it doesn't seem related.

Pic unrelated.

The tism.

>All symptoms started in the last year and a half or so

People hate people who have theories about other people

but its depression, not sure what kind but its depression

People lie. Had opportunity to cover symptoms as a child. No longer as an adult.

OK then he's fishing for an aspd diagnosis which means he's an aspie

Mine broke at 19.. took me years of fucking off to recognize it. Life has been straight hell for a long time

Major Depressive disorder, abnormally high intelect, paranoia and Dissociative personality disorder.

bipolar paranoia

This sounds about right

Cellular decompression.

I've considered it, but I'm not so sure. Seems like too many people people just use "depression" to mean pretty much any mental weirdness that they can't categorise, even if the person wouldn't be diagnosed with it by a trained psychiatrist. I'm willing to bet that a lot of the self-diagnosed depression cases out there are actually DPDR or something.

Nope, I'm not. Don't really get why anyone would want to have ASPD anyway.

Sounds like schizo affective disorder

M or F user?

Yeah but yours is actually real. Any type of paranoid withdrawal is evidence of psychosis. The depressive aspect is you feeling empty. Paranoia is the manic manifestation of depression

I would be depressed to if alienated myself from social contact. I would caution being rude to people though, you don't know what is going on in other people's life. If you are being rude to people they may just do something about it. I would be interested to see how you pick and choose who you are rude too...

i have self diagnosed depression

DO NOT post this kind of stuff on here. They can see it, and will know that you are on to them. Be careful.

I know this feel. There's only 30 people on here at a time. Its not that anonymoose.

sounds like you are suffering from: being human.

I recommend getting out more and remembering that life was never meant to be all that special.