Black power

Black power

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And I thought white supremacists where dumb

Sadly OPs image is believed by 98% of all progressives.

KEK niggers have to make up melanocytes in the brain. KEK niggers now say color is not just skin deep. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just...

This hurts to read.

its true you know, this is why whites suck at music and steal our culture. cant do anything on your own.

you punk faggots aint got much longer though. thank god

but then why is all black music and culture so horrible? only time "black music" is listenable, is when a white person preforms it

Source!
I want to see what the liberal version of infowars looks like.

But guys. It looks similar to the Eye of Horus! You just don't understand how scientific evidence works.

Facebook
I created a black profile and posted bunch of this and the niggers just started spreading my shit

like eminem? do your research, we had to beat that ice monkey good until he got it right. just submit, he proves its the best thing for you.

what a fucking faggot you are, op

>melanin sheath covers the sperm
>melanin
a dark brown to black pigment occurring in the hair, skin, and iris of the eye in people and animals. It is responsible for tanning of skin exposed to sunlight.

>Myelin
Myelin is a fatty white substance that surrounds the axon of some nerve cells, forming an electrically insulating layer. It is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system. It is an outgrowth of a type of glial cell. The production of the myelin sheath is called myelination or myelinogenesis.

troll harder, nigger bitch

hiphop isn't music, it's a noise. the only way of creating said noise, is by being unmusical.

Steal your culture? What culture? Dancing around the fire, chanting some pagan shit and walking around topless?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory
"Melanin theory is a pseudoscientific, racist ideology"

did wikipedia just say that black people are racists? Only white devils can be racists. someone should report this to media

spoken like a BOY with no sense of rythim. you cant even understand percussion done proper, go listen to you senseless guitar noise, or whale song, and call it music. faggot.

>no sources
Discarded before I read anything but "Melanin". Step it until Senpai.

>Did a website that can be edited just say blacks are racist.

>muh muzak culture

Let's take a look at Ty Dolla $ign, I saw an article about how he's going to save hip hop so he must be the cream of the crop.

"Booty Poppin"

[Verse 1:]
We just got out the club
And we drunk as fuck
We both horny, horny
Got my main bitch in my bed
So we can't go there
But we've got this backseat, backseat
I got this magnum in my pocket
I'm getting head off in this cockpit
I got her screaming and hollering
I let her ride it while I'm watching

[Hook:]
While I watch that booty popping
Booty popping, booty popping, booty booty popping
While I watch that booty popping
Booty popping, booty popping, booty booty popping

Yeah nigga, this my jam nigga. I finish thoughts with the word nigga nigga because I can't form thoughts past can "I fuck it or fight it nigga. "

Whites are racist by definition
Anyone other then white can't be racist
Stupid cracker

Are you retarded?

>some dancing monkey for white companies who wanna sell shit to you stupid kids in the suberbs.
>music dumb and gay
try again

i smell the stank of evil white racists people who jelly bcuz muh dick

Dark matter is the most abundant "resource" in our universe!

WE

>Mental ability
Then why are Africa and India such undeveloped and corrupt shitholes? Whereas Europe, the progenitor centre of all Caucasians, as well as all countries produced by the white man are developed economic powerhouses, that everyone wants to get into to enjoy a better life.
Niggas banned the fuck out.

>Spiritual

trashman.jpg

We're going to want to keep them darkies round for the colon Ization af Mars...sor not your profit...nor Prophet

Nobody steals your music. But the Japs on the other hand...

There are some dumb and crazy mothefuckers out there that believe this crap but this is just 3/10 bait

Get woke! The future is painted in black, all you milk drinking racists

The colonisation of Mars will require substantial mental ability, thus, the vast majority of people involved will not be black.

>try again

Keep moving the goalpost buddy. Name one you think I can't find retarded lyrics for.

black people were the first to enslave niggers. history fact.

immortal technique

he posts in English

future-doors will float through space, so expect future-cubans.

>suck at music
like rock, metal, classic, ... ?

what did negros do in music?
>rap(e), hip-hop, ooga-booga

hey man, you forced us to take your stupid cuck language, if we had a say you slave name wou;d be in swahilli, and youd be fucking proud.

this is just niggers complaining about nigger society

TL;DR: This is only legitimising white supremacists to go into a race war.
Top kek

Well the one where he rapes Billy's mom is pretty fucked but I'll find something from one of the two rappers that people point out when I tell them rap is garbage. (Hint the other plebs say Tech.)

we made rock, you stole it. then you raped our music some satanic shit along with psalms to your pagan cave gods and made metal.

its called being aware. we know how to maintain societies, which is why you enslaved us and forced us to build one for you, all you know how to do is feed, so serious social commentary just goes over your head.

Immortal Technique - Caught in a Hustle

I hustle regardless of the way you talk shit and laugh
A lot of niggaz drop science but they dont know the math
Because their mind is narrower than the righteous path
It's funny how on the block niggaz will kill you for cash
Your bastion of rap admits block niggas are dumb, violent and will murder you for cash.

Next goalpost?

You always loose, if you side with the jews

>dumbass
you just lost, posted a fuckin brilliant line about the evils produced by your influence.

You see Jeromainequan, Immortal Technique is easy because he doesn't sing about poppin pussy - he sings about raping and murdering his friends mom to impress other dumb niggers and finishes it off with "This is a real story, and I raped Billy's mom with him."

"Habuhbuh they didn't know it was her!!!"
It was meant to be a lesson to hood niggers that they don't know who they're hurting.

>let's pretend that blackkks made rock
and you still manage to fail at that?

we moved on, you sucked the life out of it, just like your doin to rap. next thing we make thatle catch your envy will only last another few decades as well.

>my influence
Pretty sure I haven't been rolling around killing people over dealer control of a few city blocks since the 70s but okay.

in my opinion nigger is a social state, not determined by your skin colors. white people havn't enslave black people, they have just buyng black men from other black men or some sandniggers sellers.

>53 inventions in 2 centuries
you tried

KRS One
Rakim

>the complete list

SIT DOWN WHITE BOI AND LEARN

you talking about shit-tier music, but there is also soul and funk

Robots in disguse!

White people = rapist

yes because it's politically incorect to represent black king with black slaves

whatever cave fish, when we free our mother land from your colonies your gonna be attacking and eating each other in the street. good by infrastructure, good by culture.

We are better at rock and at your shitty ooga-booga subhuman music you call rap. Well it's easy to do better than degenerates monkeys-men.

>woke.exe
ya'll evil white space reptilians betta step back

Will Smith

No you're not.

DON'T COLONIZE YOUR PANTRY, NIGGA

The things we do "rip off" we evolve into something much more complex.

We took influence from the blues and created rock- and the a whole fuck-ton other subgenres of rock (goth rock, heavy metal, shoegaze, etc etc) and white rappers (ICP exempt from this) are usually prone to having more intelligent lyrics. The best selling hip-hop artist for fucks sakes is still Eminem!
What does it show? That blacks are the original but whites are the true evolution. We are the high peak of human evolution. Except for one thing, we are being OUT-BREAD. Whites are being destroyed by jewish/Frankfurt originated politics.

that joke! just immagrate to israle and get your black women sterilized by the governement

kept that pure and clean. also jazz, sept for them kikes that have been turnin it into fancy bookstore crap

"melanin is produced in the pineal gland"

No, it isn't. Fucking nigger idiot.

WE ARE JEWS

LEARN SOME BLACK SCIENCE, FAM

Eminem, Chuck Berry, Elvis, Mac Miller, Kurt Cobaine, the Beattles, Lennon, Mercury ... ?

blacks just had to use our computers instruments and recording technologies to rhyme about money bitches and drugs. You are good at music because your culture has the genetic memory of singing in the feilds

chuck berry? he was black, try harder next time

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga mutha fuckin nursery rhyme nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

Can melanin stop BLM riots from destroying ones own city?

1/8 good enough

That's a pretty underrated post right there.
Kudos for the poster '3' b

>Can't fucking greentext
Who's the nigger here?

white people just got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT up in here

>Eminem
>Mac Miller
Generic pleb-tier rap artists.

>...melanin sheath....

Myelin!=melanin

Proof niggers are bad school students