>Finally make it to the last paper
>Paper talks about wanting to go on to do bigger things and change the world
>So surprised at the change of pace I almost cry
>Look at the top of the paper to see name
>"Cody"
>MFW it was just the one white kid in class

Epicurus: first ask what is its nature.

Im a teacher too.

Are the majority of niggers like that in school? They fail to think big and only think the usual nignog shit?

Yemeni girl in class says she is citizen. Hates sharia law and wants to be a doctor. Then, she says she hates Trump.

You can't win.

Being a teacher you should have deducted who the last paper belonged to.

Yes. Sadly. Its almost as if they are joking with me, but they are serious. It is a bit shocking sometimes.

>to.

because if you hate the idea of dogmatic religion you have to welcome the idea of dogmatic politics?

makes sense.

You should actual reflect on what an open mind means. It certainly does not mean voting for one's own self-destriction

Globalism isnt dogmatic?

>literal fucktard

Timestamp proof that you are a teacher or it didn't happen

>deducted
kys

when have you mentioned something about an open mind?

at the end of your post you wrote "you can't win" as if it was a contradiction to oppose dogmatic religion and not to support dogmatic politics.

but actually that is quite coherent and not self-districting at all.

or have i missed the point?

You are missing the point, Wouldn't OP know who the last people was by if he had read the names and graded all the other papers.

good story wheres the part where you sucked the autism outta that kid

So much logic and sense.

Because i don't like Trump i have to like globalism or if i don't like globalism i have to like Trump?

Sound logic.

If you believe it or not. I don't like shit in my food. That doesn't mean i like piss in my food.

Maybe some people detest Trump and Clinton. Can you imagine that? It doesn't seem so.

This thread is just another bait, spreading belief in racist stereotypes.

/thread

also saged

I often don't read names till they are all graded. I require title pages, which I fold back. I understand your point.

At one time, schoolchildren were taught that a sentence should never end with a preposition. However, this is a philosophy actually associated with Latin grammar. While many aspects of Latin have made their way into the English language, this particular grammar rule is not suited for modern English usage.

Libtard detected

It was approach that made me safely assume your stupidity.
Stupidy is a Hillary supporter. True by definition.

Hard to be a nigger, huh?

LOOOOOOOOL ALL THE HILLARY BOTS ARE HERE, TIME TO RETHINK YOUR 30+ YEARS OF OBSERVATION TO THE CORRECT VIEW OF A 13 YEAR OLD LIBERNAZI LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GUYS LETS FULLY SAGE HIM CUS HE CANT HAVE AN OPINION LOL XDDDDD

I hate sharia law, it's fucking backwards and retarded. But I also think Trump is dog shit too. You can have both.

Philosophy is an action, not a system of belief.
And, the argument is not over. Latin approach to grammar is valid.

100% agree with u user, dont let the shillbots wear u down

I'm a professional, working editor.

You don't end a sentence with a preposition.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
retarded liar detected

Anti-trump flood inc. WATCH OUT Sup Forums IS ACTUALLY REDDIT NOW BTW

You're the perfect example. I'm white by the way and not from america

>teaching a bunch of dumb niggers
>requiring a title page
pick one

You can be redeemed if you wrote in Rand Paul, but only for economic reasons, not border issues.
Thems da faks.

>be me
>last day of being conscripted into helping out at a kindergarten
>all children draw pictures of what they want to be in the future
>countless superman, batman, astronauts, princesses and cowboys
>notice a little girl drawing a two people holding hands
>ask what she was drawing
>"A wedding! And I am a bride!"
>ask who the groom is
>girl giggles
>get hugged by tiny arms
>girl hands me the picture
>girl runs away

Uses legal shit used to keep the site afloat through CP investigations as some sort of edge in a disagreement
LOL CONFIRMED LIBTARD

Not just in school, I married a black girl who is successful and really smart. Her stupid nignog drug dealing, car stealing, constantly going to jail waste of human material would always get out of jail and then ask me how I got so lucky and he want to be like me "like now". I would tell him, I finished school, worked hard, furthered my education etc etc. He would just say shit like "yeah I'm gonna do that" mfw we get a call at 230 in the morning from her mom saying that he was shot in the head 3 times and 5 times in the chest during a drug deal gone bad.

Oh niggers!

Ohhh fuck... I havent laughed in awhile!
That pic!

I can end a sentence with a preposition if I want to.

sorry forgot to say it was her brother.

Well this thread is certainly proof that you do have to be a nigger to be a fucking retard. You can be a trump supporter too.

Still doesn't give any reason as to why I should be anything you say
KEK COMFIRMED RETARD

I teach college in iowa. Cute story though. I think i would punch out a kid if he/she/xe touched me.

"You should be more open-minded" really just means "you should believe what I believe." Or at least I find that people who talk about open-mindedness are some of the most closed-minded people I know.

>I teach college in iowa
No one believes you
You can stop now

Yes, you can.

Just know the difference between conversational and formal English.

>come to thread expecting bigger hilarity
>as with most threads that are even vaguely political, it devolves into "muh trump" and "trump is the gay"

Thanks, I never knew that before.

When you live every day worrying about short term problems like where your next meal is coming from and if you'll make rent, you don't gain the skill of thinking far ahead. Comeon, this is poverty shit 101.

I grew up fighting my brothers & sisters for the weenies in the beanie-weenies. No winter coat, newspaper in the bottom of my shoes to cover the holes in the soles.

I busted my ass & noped my way right out of the ghetto. Lazy mother-fuckers always wanting something handed to them. Work for it.

My wife and her family were dirt poor growing up, both her parents became crack heads and her mom even used to beat her on the ref for no reason.she got out of it, put herself through school and college, worked 2 jobs and got her own place. Now she is successful and happy. Oh btw she is black so the poverty 101 is bullshit!

Ex girlfriend of three years was black. I don't believe this of all black people, but I think she was almost missing something like a conscious mind. The way she thought was almost how I would think a robot would think. She had no sympathy. I never saw her cry ever. She also was addicted to buying name-brand shit, and only bought clothes and purses from designers. I would point out something really cool, and she wouldn't really care about it unless there was a celebrity endorsement of it somewhere. All of the television she watched was dumb shit about girls fighting and celebrity drama. If I tried to have a deep conversation with her, she couldn't really grasp mush of it without me explaining it super hard like I would need to for a child. Maybe it was just her, but I start seeing traits like that in other black people too.