British woman butchered by pooinloos

>British tourist, 28, found naked in a pool of blood near a beach after being 'raped and murdered' while celebrating Holi festival in Goa
>The woman's body was found naked in a pool of blood in a field in southern Goa
>Police have named victim as Danielle McLaughlin, thought to be from Liverpool
>The 28-year-old had been at a party on popular Palolem beach on Monday night
>Her naked body was found in a pool of blood four miles away the next morning
>A suspect named as Vikas Bhagat has been arrested and 'has made a confession'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4315346/British-tourist-28-raped-murdered-Goa.html

I knew they were butthurt over past British colonialism, but this is taking it a little too far.

haha banter

Just a prank bro

Why do women even visit 3rd world nations? I mean seriously. All of these problems are known.

>that haircut
>that leopard print bikini
Was she a time traveler from 1985?

>I knew they were butthurt over past British colonialism, but this is taking it a little too far.
Goa was Portuguese.

Cheap and exotic. They are always trying to one up each other on adventurous places to go.

I can't stand going to 3rd world countries on vacation, it's fucking poverty voyeurism.

brown cock
maybe they wouldn't go to those places if white bois weren't such boring betas.

Remember that liberal idiot college student who went to South Africa and got butchered by nignogs? Her equally liberal idiot parents then said "It's sad, but you have to understand their rage against white people."

>indians defiling redhead qts

ITS NOT FAIR

My sister's friend went to India on a graduation trip. She hated the place. Said it smelled bad, the guys were all ugly, and there were random cattle running around everywhere.

Then she went to Germany and said it was awesome. :^)

Damn, she isn't even that hot

Better than 90% of the trolls we have here m8.

Sup Forumsshits who think Hindus are based because they hate Muslims are hopelessly myopic.

Indian-Hindu culture is substantially more foreign to the West than Arab-Muslim culture, and stands to answer for a lot of these atrocities. While many Indians in the West are awesome, India is a poor and traditional and fiercely xenophobic country that won't get better any time soon.

Didn't some rich german politician's daughter get raped to death by refugees and her parents apologized for the rapists and used her death to raise money for refugees?

Because these things only happen one time out of every 1000 times.

In the West, going on a solo trip to India or Nepal is pretty common for "spiritual but not religious" hippie kids. A lot of them know these countries are dangerous, but think everything will be okay if they keep sending good vibes or whatever.

>strong liberal feminist goes to 3rd world to experience their culture
>gets raped and killed

By Liverpool standards, she's a 9/10.

>While many Indians in the West are awesome
Indian diaspora are all the educated middle class, not the millions of subhumans who've never used a light switch.

Liverpool has some of the finest gals in Europe, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

>Got blacked by Somalians erryday for 15 months
>Ransom paid by Canadian taxpayer
>Goes back for more

she's literally an Irish person born in Ireland

>the daily mail

>feminist

Where did you get that from?

You say it like people don't get killed in your countries.

Stop being retarded.

>projecting
Did someone turn you down buddy?

>Because these things only happen one time out of every 1000 times.

rarer than that

>fiercely xenophobic
Good for them.

Most of India is shit, the difference is that they keep it to themselves, they don't invade Europe and America and demand you accept their primitive culture.

Also stating the obvious that Pisslam has been at war with Europe for 1600 years and (not to brag of course) we were some of the best kebab removers.

>That lewd dress
She was basically asking for it

she is northern Irish. Thus a British citizen.

How do you think Obama came into this world? Some white skank from Kansas wanted to visit Africa and get blacked.

She was born in Donegal. Please check a map to see what country that's in.

Literal poetry

>murder rates in Austria are the same as India

I unironically wanted to go to India to take part in Holi celebrations this year, but work got in the way. Good thing I stayed at home by the looks of it desu

and then she got indo'd which is why people keep thinking obama is muslim

Actually I can't blame them. Karma is bitch huh Britain.

hory shet she was actually raped

Its not that bad desu.

His father was also a Muslim desu.

Sex tourism

So it's also karma if a Russian bitch gets killed by Chechens? :^)

Yeah I'm a 6"1 bloke so as long as I wasn't a complete fucking idiot I think I'd be fine and have a great time. Would I be welcome in Pakistan? No real desire to go there due to the whole war situation, but you never know.

Those man shoulders

Also
>vikas
India confirmed aryan

Usually the main villain gets a more gruesome death than the random mooks.

Yeah, Somalian pirates don't usually like to damage the goods but in this case I guess they couldn't control themselves.

Well some are deserved some are viceversa deserved. It's mutual blood vendetta going on.
Vendetta is sacred.

indians really only harass lone women. as long as they're obviously with a guy then they just get stared at

>no tits
>super blocky, man-like torso
High test.

You're right but you still sound like a faggot

She's a British Citizen though. Are you so bigoted to say all the arabs they came to Britian are not British now?

>he's surprised that bullies are all cowards who need some easy target to pick on

>War
>Pakistan
I bet you're one of those guys that think pakistan is in the middle east and is a desert

burn the poo
bad for you

Where are the gals jamal

don't leave lahore or you will probably be ransomed by afghans

er, i'm not suprised though?

If she is in chechnya then yes. You don't expect to be safe in Detroit, do you

>we're

Get out your house and remove kebab then juan if you even dare speak to one

People who go to 3rd world shitholes to do stuff deserve no empathy.

Good riddance. One less ugly slag.

I know we're not at war with Pakistan, but we're at war with lots of your m8s desu. You looked after Osama after all. I just wouldn't want to get kidnapped and ransomed/executed desu, are you telling me that doesn't happen in Pakistan?

WE

>Lahore
>Pindi
>Islamabad
>Faislabad
>Karachi
And some other are big cities, they are first world since they were recently developed and are pretty liberal. If you wanna visit the mountain ranges I suggest scardu. Its full of white pakis

>Looked after Osama
Please stop with this meme

Well shit, guess I'd better cancel that vacation to southern europe.

xDD

Is it not pretty much a fact that Pakistani authorities knew about him and didn't bother telling anyone? Not really blaming them, I just thought that was the situation.

Also, you've not answered whether or not I'll be ransomed/executed in Pakistan. Because that would really ruin the holiday.

Eastern europe*

pakis supported osama, both citizens and government officials

Whenever i see a white woman, i start losing control of myself.

No, why do people think this is afghanistan. Just stay in the cities I've mentioned(except for karachi since its detroit) and you'll be swimming in brown pussy

>vendetta
Isn't that italian tradition ? Why would russians find it sacred ?

Life still has value in 2nd world countries

Not much though

>be rich first worlder
>go to piss poor country and attend some "indigenous" festival
>post on facebook about how "genuine" and "spiritually in touch" the people there are, and how romantic poverty is
>expect some kind of karma points for blessing the poor people with your rich presence
fuck people like her. sure, they don't deserve to die, but it's still pretty shitty behaviour.

Pls stop, I was in abbottabad at that time. Its my home town no one even knew he was their. We have no reason to keep him here. We're dealing with Al-Qaeda after merica armed it

No sane person would want to visit Pakistan.

It's not an Italian tradition since at least 100 years.

According to the article, the killer was a local punk with a known criminal background and a history of targeting foreign tourists.

Wait, we've been invaded by the Bongs?

The guy they arrested was probably not even the actual attacker, they just needed to grab someone to make it look like they're doing something and reassure foreign tourists that everything is under control and please continue to come and spend $$$.

>he thinks goa is anything like that
get a life kid. goa is for partying and drinking and drugs. all for pennies.

India is not Brazil.

Pretty close in number of homicides.
43,000 vs 50,000.

All Turd World countries are the same.

>you'll be swimming in brown pussy
o god are that pakistan flag that posts his pictures? you're not fooling anyone, pakistanis hardly even date, let alone with non-muslims

I know. I was like what? In countries like Pakistan, women who do that get stoned to death for dishonoring their family.

Shit. I thought pajeets were cringy but peaceful

A lot of murders and other violent deaths lile lynchings are unreported. The number is probably closer to 80,000-100,000.

they dont have that big of a murder rate

Am I the only one that would never leave the first world for a vacation?

After watching all those accidents from Asia and Latin America on LiveLeak, no thanks.

Shit, in India widows have to burn themselves on their husband's funeral pyre.

big city liberals are basically the same everywhere

i'm sure you can have the same shitty college party with the same annoying guitar guy in karachi

We are but we have a population of 1.3 BILLION. even a miniscule percentage turns up a big number.

What the fuck I hate India now!

this isn't 1705 senpai

Who's McLaughlin now?

>1.3 Billion
Holy fuck man, stop fucking around. How do you even feed that population

Its been banned since 1829 Peter. Get out of your trailer.

they don't
tigers feed on indians

Our land is as fertile as our women.

>banned

Why don't you ban rape and murder?