Anyone have any weird trippy images? Also LSD stories

Anyone have any weird trippy images? Also LSD stories

Leik this? Also nice dubs.

I recorded mine. You see me go from sheer joy to sheer terror, but each phase only lasted 5 seconds.

Is the joy worth the terror?

my mate spod was chewing gum and took a tab, tab got all chewed up with the gum by mistake so he just swalllowed it

he was tripping for 7 years

For all of us who ain't police
Where can we buy some of this

trippy enough?

from someone who had 2 full blown horor trips i would say yes but you might think otherwise.

Ma brain

Ask someone who smokes weed their dealer will probably have some or know someone

Enjoy your non-LSD acid. Normal tabs are 1/4th of an inch, not 1 inch. You probably have DOx or NBOMe. Enjoy your poison.

i've had a trip like this once.
on DXM of all things. seconds before i blacked out

Shit. Should I still do it or not??

OP i don't know that much about tabs, but this person is likely just somebody who tries to make your trip bad
(or somebody who does not like to answer in a calm manner. Enjoy your non-LSD acid. Enjoy your poison.) jesus dude. get the fuck off the internet and talk like a fucking faggot to somebody else you piece of shit

was your tape measure in CM in that photo op?

also it looks like that's cm and not inch you american egoistical faggot

out of trippy gifs now

I was disappointed when I found out drugs don't make things look like this.

Yeah its cm thanks buddy

i know exactly what you mean

Or this

i have dreams like that

Or this...

You need help

Source?

I'm glad they don't

I wish I could have dreams like that. Things are so bland for me lately. I need vividness in my life, even if it's terrifying.

>go frisbee golfing with friends
>we all take a couple tabs
>have fun, drive back to a shitty apartment building myself and 2 friends live in
>see a jaguar in the parking lot, super weird considering this is an apartment complex for poor people like us
>pass by a nigger wearing 3 watches
>asks us if we have any weed
>my homie says he has a med card and can get him some
>we start heading inside, friend says he'll get him some with him and he'll be right back
>nigger says one more thing to us before they go
>ay yo I sell coke I live on da dird floo hid me up if ya nee any
>friend comes back 5 minutes later, giddy
>dude I got to sit in the jag
>says it had game consoles and shit hooked up in the back
>says nigger and his friends started laughing at him and he was just really confused
>probably because he was tripping and stupidly excited about the expensive car
>also says he accidentally said nigga
>they told him to get out of the car, wouldn't take the money he gave him for weed back
>never saw him or the jaguar again
It was fucking weird. I have so many unanswered questions about the entire thing. Why the fuck was that guy there? He definitely didn't live there. Why did he tell us he did, and to hit him up if we want coke? We didn't have his contact information or anything, never even got his name. Why did he ask us to get him weed? Surely the dude has his own hook. Why does weird ass shit always happen when tripping

Dmt. It opens your eyes in ways I can't explain

Bing search Uno Moralez. There's a whole site full of art like that.

Nice trips and your homies lucky he didn't get hurt. Weird shit always happens when tripping

>he was tripping for 7 years
what type of gum? need to try

Is it not from a specific comic? Gives me Junji Ito vibes and i dig it

i tripped last night, at one point i realized i was about to go insane i couldnt make up my mind about anything even the most simple task was impossible

I sketched this on LSD recently.

Lsd is too boring its only fun that moment after you smoke weed on it.
The best hallucinatory drug is mushrooms shit sends you into another dimension.

Ive tripped with gum on my mouth and swallowed both in each other many times ( like when im at a show) thats impossible to trip for 7 years ! Lsd only has a half life of like 12 hours. Such a BS Urban myth. Ive done thousands of doses and ive never tripped for more than 20 hours. Its people like you who give Lsd a bad name

it's a shark

get some good lsd , friend

anyways shrooms are damn fine, too

>be 15
>done acid a few times
>decide to take 4 tabs that I thought were kinda low-dosed and walk to a shitty community concert my town has over the summer
>walking over listening to music with a grin on my face
>feel amazing
>arrive to community park center hours early
>start to have a bad trip
>sit down in this area referred to as "the stoner tree" where teenagers went to smoke before, during, and after school (was across the highschool on some nature trail)
>freaking out and getting really uncomfortable
>squirels leaping from branch to branch way up above in the trees trip me out
>"i have to get out of here"
>walk to some basketball court surrounded with bark chips
>lay down on a blanket i had on the bark chips next to the basketball court
>really uncomfortable and paranoid
>see some random dude from school and a chick on the basketball court
>at this point im starting to trip balls
>mumbling to myself while wide eyed and dragging a bark covered blanket through the bark looking back at them as i walk away
>theyre just kinda staring at me and the guy shrugs his shoulders
>start to not be able to understand what I'm seeing and can't comprehend anything, just seeing this weird moving affect like the cover of the album "innerspeaker" until I calm down and spend the night at the shitty concert awkwardly coming down

I felt like I experienced what it was like to be a wacky homeless person on the streets that everyone avoids

I try to avoid making crazy homeless people feel sub-human and ect because I kinda know what that feels like, that's one of the only "lessons" I've learned from psychedelics, or atleast the only one I've acknowledged.

>"Why does weird ass shit always happen when tripping"
Good question
I feel its cause the mind is so open and suseptable to emotions. So alot of things experienced on lsd are just so odd and out of place.
its cause tripping is a "trip " from reality .
So when you mix reality (like daily Things) with Lsd Things get out of hand.

Bumping this thread, would contribute myself bu i've got nothing myself. Getting an ounce later tonight though after being straight for like 5 weeks so I can't wait to smoke a couple bowls and look at these gifs.

THANKS MATES!

Best fucking story i've ever read here tbh.

How is that a joke... that was a statement like a fact you passed on a forum. A drug Forum Not a YLYL thread. You are like the kid that gets called out and changes the subject "Like oh i was just kidding I dont believe that'

Have a this did not happen feel but it was funny none the less.

Tripping is definitely not for everyone, but you kinda have to "learn" how to do it. My first time me and 4 other friends decided to do acid in the woods behind his street. The weather was beautiful, everyone looked ready etc. So we took the tabs... About 5 minutes I asked my mate that got the tabs how much was in them or whatever. (I knew nothing about lsd at the time). 400 micrograms, he says, I ask if that's a lot. He says it's alright. We go into the forest after that, thinking we are all prepared. My mate had prepared a treasure hunt the day before, and even made a map. So we sit down around an old bonfire, and just chat and chill. Suddenly everything is starting to get hilarious. Like we are laughing our asses off.

>visuals start to appear, on and off
>the forest looks absolutely amazing
>everyone kinda wanders around the camp for a couple of minutes
>i decide to walk up on the top of a boulder
>get on top of it, a beautiful meadow, filled with blueberry bushes
>just lie down among the blueberries
>look at the trees, absolutely mesmerizing
>go down to the camp again after a while
>everyone is looking like they're tripping balls
>sit down and chat, we talk about how insane this is
>some time passes
>go on that treasure hunt
I don't remember a lot of it, but i distinctly remember me and one of the other guys standing in between trees giggling like girls, and then my mate coming along and giggling, then turning serious and stating that we have to find the pink unicorn.

Genuinely lost it when he took a bite out of his own fucking hand

are you retarded?

are you actually this retarded?

It was playing on the myth that when you swallow gum, it stays in your body for 7 years. It was a shit joke, but he very obviously wasn't serious

No i think the person who said a mate tripped 7 years off gum and Lsd is.

lol

this website is for 18+ only

your a legend buddy

Do you think someone under 18 has tripped over 2000 doses?
Maybe has long term brain damaging effects but im not the one spreading urban myths about Lsd and gum thats the under 18 Bullshit you talking

P.S. I only had light visuals, but acid isn't really about that.

We went to the top of a minimountain in our town (colorado foothills) and just looked out at everything. Then some clouds started rolling in behind us, looks like they were making the shape of octopus tentacles somewhat. They were moving very quickly.

Up there looking out at everything I was just thinking about how magical acid was. I was thinking that I wish my Mom would try it, and understand the wonderful feelings I was having at the time. She would probably feel like she was connecting with god, as she is hardcore christian