Be me 38 yo OWG

>Be me 38 yo OWG
>Go to favorite stripper joint while wife is out of town
>Hangout with 5/10 cause all the 6+ are swarming some McFag with a money gun who is shooting away is fathers inheritance
>5/10 says "hey I know I ain't the prettiest but I promise I give the best dances.
>Bored and ready to leave with money in my pocket so I say why not.
>Go in Champagne Room and get blown
>Wow! you really do give the best dances!!
>Go home happy. Wife comes home happy.
>5 days later I am leaking. UhOh.jpg
>Next is the burning, Heat upon Heat upon Heat
>SeenThisBefore.mov
>Get Normie Uncle to prescribe Zpac and even trick her in to taking a regime. Doesn't work.
>Go to doc, "Yep user, you burnt".
>MFW I realize all I have worked for my entire life has been destroyed for a 5 minute BJ from a 5/10.
>MFW thinking about telling my kids why their mom left me. Feels Bad.
>Wat do?

See if the strip club has a money-back guarantee

>Likely contracted infection
>Risk of getting STI from BJ is low
>Wife comes home from trip happy
>5 days after wife home, penile symptoms
>I want to see your face when you realize that you caught that from your wife who cheated on you on her trip, not from hooker.

> Taking a Zpac for faggotry

You're at the strip club, so you've already proven you're not alpha enough where girls flock to you.

Holy kek

This. Also since OP is always a fag, just come out of the closet already.

herpalerps

Tell her you shared a needle with someone and promise you it was a one time thing.
Don't mention sex.

TOP RAM

Her cheating is statistically nil.

AhFuckIt.jpg

I'll save my pics for those who care...

statistically, contracting gonorrhea or chlamydia from a bacterial pharyngitis is statistically insignificant, especially from one encounter. You need to start asking the hard questions, user....

Extremely hard to believe she is the one cheating. Redpill me on why I should come at her for giving me the Clap knowing I got blown from a Stripper.

Your wife comes home with smoking drawers. You take blame for her heat. KEK!!

fagg fagg fagg asshole goof rat cheese eating snitch faced fucker thats rebecca manns
louisville cheerleader busted being a whore at the nat war monument....it aint a striper fuck face and u aint got no pics i have not seen u ratty goof

Cause she's a woman

heres the whore u fag fuck face

This.
you are either a naive larping virgin or a fool. Your not gonna get an std from a BJ.

TF is your point? You can't post nude college cheerleaders dildoughing themselves on Chan??

>Go to planned parenthood
>acquire meds to clear up the drip
>fake having a stomach flu with the wife so no sex
>????
>PROFIT

>implying you can't get herpes from a blowjob

You never paid much attention in school, did you faggot?

My current path of resistance but last night she complained about it burning when she pees. Thinks its from a yeast infection from Z-pac

How about you redpill me on why she isn't cheating? If it was so easy for you to decide it was ok to get blown by a stripper, how easy do you think it would be for a good looking guy to convince her to fuck?

Good God. You are fucking retarded. A z-pack won't actually fix a G/C infection. You need a dose of doxycycline and rocephin. That is standard of care. If your fucking uncle gave you a GD Z-pack he is a fucking idiot. Drive to the next town over, find a male doc, and tell his office you are a cash paying customer and won't need to provide any info. Tell doc what happened and that this needs to be discreet, you'll get an injection of rocephin and a big 'ol pill of Doxy and be fucking better.

A z-pak certainly could cause a yeast infection.

Also, are you circumcised? Circumcision reduces transmission of STIs in men no matter what anyone says. The metaplasia that occurs (drying out of the head means no mucus membranes, just squamous epithelium) means that transmission rate is lower.

z-pac is the street name of the guy banging her

kek

yo OP, you're unfaithful. chances are your slut wife is also unfaithful.

enjoy your STI from across the pond, i'm 90% sure your wife is the one who gifted it to you.

glad you two found each other, i hope you're together until you die - quietly infecting one another with diseases due to your infidelity.

godspeed you retarded Sup Forumsastard.

Dude, it was the best I could come up with. I got the shot and doxy yesterday by my MD. I was trying to find a work around and researched a bit. ZPAC in 1-2g is often prescribed to treat STI albeit with an accompanying shot.

The Z-pac scam was my one hope of avoiding going to the doc myself and keeping the visit off our insurance.

It's over now though you lousy fucks.

You such a disappointment Sup Forums. I expected a coming together of like minded individuals to overcome life altering event and I get cuck calls.

Fuck, where do we make our stand bros? If we can't unite to overcome this how can we expect to beat back the communist, feminist barbarians at the gate?

Shut it Dane

That is solid though. Kek'd hardest in days at that shit.

>Fuck, where do we make our stand bros? If we can't unite to overcome this how can we expect to beat back the communist, feminist barbarians at the gate?

Women are worthless, so who even gives a shit you faggot cuck. If you're married, then you're the beta who chose that path (same if you had kids). You could have chose a different path than that in life, but no you wanted to be fully cucked by a bitch in this time period.

Unite for what????

You've been given several suggestions. Ultimately, it is YOU who fucked up. Reap the consequences of your infidelity and move on.

Be a man, you coward.

>women are worthless

Fedora spotted.

>Fedora spotted.

No, just someone who is not a retarded cuck that bitches about their life choices. Think with your head and not your dick you beta bitch.

Like I got a choice at this point. Fuck this shit I am calling Dr Phil hotline you fags are more worthless than a trap that doesn't put out.

Similar situation...

>be me
>bout 2 years ago
>ex breaks up with me
>1st relationship
>all sorts of fucked up
>never been to strip club
>made it rain for a bit
>go to backroom
>handjob w/saliva
>bout a week goes by
>burning in penile region
>ass is kinda itchy
>whelp
>go to doc and get blood test
>"ya got Chlamydia"
>fuck.jpg
>symptoms dont go away
>see Urologist
>"that test they did wasnt reliable"
>confused as all hell right now
>do STD test for Herpes just in case its Herpes
>call up Doc
>"didnt find anything"

Still burns to this day sometimes...

Probably just a UTI. If they aren't looking for a UTI they aren't going to find one.

> contracts an illness from cheating on his wife
> blames feminism

Felt like a fucking autist for a bit trying to piece together how the fuck a virgin like me gets an STI from a handjob...

Never let bodily fluids from strippers ever come into contact with your body

Why are you posting these pictures which are now at least 10 years old? Lot of people remember this Louisville cheerleader turned fucktoy from when they leaked.

I do. You are the obvious beta here.

Disdain for all women is a classic symptom of a socially inept introvert. You are bad with women, and people in general most likely, and you project your faults on others.

You are a small person.

I know her; she went to my school!

Ahahahahahaha. If it makes you feel any better, you're wife is going to find someone better than you.

truth right here