I'm 18 dating a 15 YO, AMA. Pic is us

I'm 18 dating a 15 YO, AMA. Pic is us

What's your opinion on statutory rape laws?

you both look like shitty androids like the kind you would find at biglots

which one is the 15 yo?

Might not be depending on the state, there are 4 year exceptions in many (4 years apart)

tits or gtfo

Shit. This.

Ha ha! Dump his 15yo ass! You can do better!

I'm the guy... LOL, and I live in a state with "Romeo and Juliet" laws, so when she's 16 it'll be legal

Why is a 18yo girl dating a 15yo shrimp?

See above you lol

he might have big weiner

Don't worry about it man, I've been there. It's not really that big a deal, no one thinks anything of adults being 3 years diff in age. Mature teenagers are no different.

Whats up with those forced smiles?

Hi, still the guy. Still the 18yo. And I most certainly wouldn't classify it as big

Right before a dance, tired of taking pictures

I wihs i was that big schlong dong 15yo, bu i would probably go for younger ones.

Surely she's gonna be 16 by the time anyone posts a serious answer in this thread.

Make sure to let us know when you're 30 banging a 14 year old, but until such times, enjoy life.

I think I'd rather fuck the guy...that twink would get twonked

/thread

Is she more into minions or emojis?

Lil faggit, you look 12, and your bitch weak 2.

What's it like the be the young version of an evil villian in his back story flashback?

Why are you dating your sister?

Lol?
That's nothing, my cousin's dating a 12 year old girl.

Beat that noob

First date was to see minions

How did she like it?Was it cray?

She loved it I was bored out of my mind

Both look like they're 15 years old. Guessing the girl is the oldest one if they're not actually the same age.

I'm the guy I'm 18. LOL

Pretty sure these two are related

Why do you like younger guys?

Everyone says we look like that!

She hates younger guys. If anything I like them more than her

Then you might want to start thinking about growing up soon. Or not I guess, with a gf aged 15 you might actually be on her level emotionally and intellectually.

And how can you not enjoy minions? Do you have some silly conception that you have to stop enjoying animated movies when you grow older or do you just lack humour?