Hello Sup Forums im doing a reading your comments Video for youtube im request posts or comments for the video i am...

hello Sup Forums im doing a reading your comments Video for youtube im request posts or comments for the video i am making or going to try to make
so have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw5G6HQBNik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Smash bitches everyday, just know I the destroyer of pussy via lick lick was here

SE~NO DEMO SONNANJA DAME MOU SONNANJA HORA KOKORO WA SHINKA SURU YO MOTTO MOTTO KOTOBA NI SUREBA KIECHAU KANKEI NARA KOTOBA WO KESEBA IIYATTE OMOTTETA? OSORETETA? DAKEDO ARE! NANKA CHIGAU KAMO SENRI NO MICHI MO IPPO KARA ISHI NO YOUNI KATAI SONNA ISHI DE CHIRI MO TSUMOREBA YAMATO NADESHIKO? SHINUKI DE, IYA SHINUKIDE! FUWA-FUWARI FUWA-FUWARU ANATA GA NAMAE WO YOBU SORE DAKEDE CHUU HE UKA BU FUWA-FUWARU FUWA-FUWARI ANATA GA WARATTE IRU SORE DAKEDE EGAO NI NARU KAMI-SAMA ARIGATOU UNMEI NO ITAZURA DEMO MEGURI AETA KOTO GA SHIAWASE NANO DEMO SONNANJA DAME MOU SONNANJA HORA KOKORO WA SHINKA SURU YO MOTTO MOTTO SOU SONNANJA YADA NEE SONNANJA MADA WATASHI NO KOTO MITETENE ZUTTO ZUTTO WATASHI NO NAKA NO ANATA HODO ANATA NO NAKA NO WATASHI NO SONZAI HA MADA MADA OOKI KUNAI KOTO MO KAITTERU KEREDO IMA KONO ONAJI SHUNKAN KYOUYUU SHITERU JIKAN CHIRI MO TSUMOREBA YAMATO NADESHIKO? RYAKUSHI TE CHIRITSU MO YAMA TO NADESHIKO (NADEKO)! KURA-KURARI KURA-KURARU ANATA WO MIAGETARA SORE DAKEDE MABUSHI SUGITE KURA-KURARU KURA-KURARI ANATA WO OMOTTE IRU SORE DAKEDE TOKETE SHIMAU KAMI-SAMA ARIGATOU UNMEI NO ITAZURA DEMO MEGURI AETA KOTO GA SHIAWASE NANO KOI SURU KISETSU WA YOKUBARI CIRCULATION KOI SURU KIMOCHI WA YOKUBARI CIRCULATION KOI SURU HITOMI WA YOKUBARI CIRCULATION KOI SURU OTOME WA YOKUBARI CIRCULATION FUWA-FUWARI FUWA-FUWARU ANATA GA NAMAE WO YOBU SORE DAKEDE CHUU HE UKA BU FUWA-FUWARU FUWA-FUWARI ANATA GA WARATTE IRU SORE DAKEDE EGAO NI NARU KAMI-SAMA ARIGATOU UNMEI NO ITAZURA DEMO MEGURI AETA KOTO GA SHIAWASE NANO DEMO SONNANJA DAME MOU SONNANJA HORA KOKORO WA SHINKA SURU YO MOTTO MOTTO SOU SONNANJA YADA NEE SONNANJA MADA WATASHI NO KOTO MITETENE ZUTTO ZUTTO!

SOOOOOO $TONED FUCK MAN AW $HIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.

Yep hes definatly gonna read that

squeeze my little nuts

this probably isnt real anyway

Sgut up cuny, i fuk youre' mum

squeeze my little nuts

If this wasnt real why would i of made this thread? kinda pointless
guys i found his name on youtube Jjr3c

succ my tranny asshole

He looks like a fucking sand nigger

>i made
>his youtube
what?

you like try not to laugh and vine compilations
>Nice

underage
youtube.com/watch?v=xw5G6HQBNik

i just turned 18 so no im not underaged but thats most of Sup Forums for you in this guy right here

are you an autist

ADHD,OCD,Mental retardation,autisum,and memory problems but other then that im proud of who i am and who are you?

He's a sand nigger

kek

actully im half scottish half german im no part arabic

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you have an autists moustache

i'v seen this copy and paste tons of times i actully dont know where this came from but it is interesting im honored to have this copy and paste thread and to steal it from you now

squeeze my little nuts

squeeze her little boobies
and fuck her tight cunt
she needs it

squeeze my little nuts

literally just google "gorilla warfare" for future referrence

It's the Dead body looting Mutant shooting Venus mouthing Root in tooting Luger toting Ruger loading Bullet throwing Way too long grenade holding Triangular might mangle you weapon to rap Flash color coded clips N and RPG hat Baby, baby blue ammo turns red when it claps Shoot your face in the fat Give your cadaver a slap Where the level boss at I wanna clickclickcaclick that See em, shoot em, skin em, wear em, mount em on a wall If it's completely armor plated I will shoot it in the BALL... ...ing like a black hole or vulture flock. You're violently challenged Your THANGS don't cock Your things get shot Your party stops When I roll up teen wolfing on an ambulance top This ain't no game ain't never been no show And I'll gladly gun down the oldest lady you know
I don't need no friends I don't need no phone Just a bag of severed heads And my Nuclear Throne
Me no believe in trends Me no believe in GNOMES All me be believe in Is my Nuclear Throne
I don't need no bread I don't need no home Just everybody dead And my Nuclear Throne
Me kill you in a nowhere Me kill you all alone Me kill you in the face For my Nuclear Throne
Trouble don't wanna You me gon gun down you mama We be for fun kill a lama Dog donkey zebra piranha Me ride a giraffe up on top a And go JIHADAMATATA Who hotta? Beside the guy who cuts horse meat off the shwarma GUNGODA! Shoot you in the morning get your blood on my eggs Shoot you in the hand head face chest neck legs At chrismahanakwanzica him hide under tree Jump out mini-gunning down your fat family Wanna spell a good time to me? It's M U R D E R N O N S T O P You don't wanna be the duty I shooty Better than a good nudie movie To me is a gun and cookie Hot like the huxstable RUDY

JESUS
thts nice can we get more posts like this? XD

oh im sorry is this a meme post I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW DEAD YOU ARE

"Sup Forums where the imagination dies"-Anonymous