Slash gf and exbosses tyres

>get new girlfriend
>get new job
>get new friends
>become new man

>wat do
meth

fight harder

nigger there are over 7 billion people on this planet, that's 7,000,000,000. Over half are females. Go get you another one, it's that simple.

Your life sucks. Get some people together who's lives also suck. Rob a bank or something. Get money, run away

Stop being a nigger and get a job

I second this

The rewards in hard mode are better.
Keep going.

What field did you work in out of curiosity?

I believe the military has a program where they pay off your debt upon enlistment. It may only apply to student loans but I'm not certain

In my country the army has a thing where if you complete your bachelors degree and sign a thing they'll pay for the remaining years to get a masters so long as you give 1.5 years of service doing that thing per year of payed schooling.

Girlfriend cheated because you're too lazy to type so means youre also lazy in bed.

Any lazy nigglet that types "Wat Do" desreves to get cheated on.
"What should I do"
"What do I do"

Also.. STOP being a beta faggot and quit whining like a little girl and get off your fucking ass get another job, get another bitch and maybe make some actual friends if you STOP being a whiny little girl!

And think about kicking your dad in the nuts for not teaching you to be a MAN.

Sound harsh??
Well tough fucking shit!
Grow a pair and start out by speaking like a fucking man and not "wat do" crap.

I have two sons and a daughter that whines and cries less than you little pussies on here.

join marines
>job security
>debt is now gone
>all the bitches start jockin you
>fuck friends, now you have brothers
cant say it will help the depression but hey just quit being a fag about it

what country you dumb nigger you even gonna say?

Do what the rest of the world does,
Walk it off, Fuck bitches
Get a better job
Get new friends
Make more money clear debts
or just die like the rest

You have to be stronger than you realise you are now. Easier said than done, i know. But focus on what you have, and the things you can affect. They may seem small and insignificant at first, that's the hardest phase. But even cleaning your room and getting up early is an accomplishment that will reap rewards in the form of opportunities you didn't know you had before. Swallow your pride, ask for help from anyone you can think has the means to. When a man is stripped of everything, his true self shines through.

Think of this in a positive light:

No more GF = a lot more money in your pocket = paying down debt faster

No more GF = freedom to fuck other women

No more GF = freedom to pursue activities and jobs that might land you some good friends in the process

I love my current GF, but after my last breakup when I was single I was fucking amazed how much money I saved just... not having a girlfriend. Also, freedom to fuck women is a blessing.

Become a stronger man by dealing with your issues

This and only this.

>left me for another man
left me for a man

>Get a gun
>Shoot the man your gf is currently dating
>Go to gf's house
>Kill her family
>Kill yourself
>???
>Profit

This tbh. Ain't nothing gonna straighten you out and show you what you're capable of more than the military

Go mgtow

Thinking of joining the military as a helicopter pilot.

Im nervous b/ros

Kill GF, become drifter, see the country from a boxcar, visit Florida.

An hero

this is the only honorable way to go

Do it man. If you're a pilot already then it shouldn't be too hard to learn.
I'm aspiring to be a tank driver myself.

Best idea so far

Check em

Get a new job and pay of debts with money that would have been wasted on renting girlfriend.

>>Shoot the man your gf is currently dating
>>Go to gf's house
>>Kill her family
>>Kill yourself

>Cheating whore is left to shovel in profits from multivictim status.

Just except that everything and everyone sucks, including yourself and be a NEET hermit. Nothing can ever disappoint you if you have no expectations.

Become a hired thug. Kill for money etc. Offer to beat the shit out of people for debts. That kind of thing.

Literally kill yourself, you cuck. She cheated on you. She cucked you. You deserved it. You'll always be a fucking cuck for as long as you live. You are fucking pathetic. You fucking disgust me.

>drowning in debt
>lost job
>fiance and I were buying a house, it didn't appraise
>having to move back in to parents house at the age of 32

I was on top of the world 4 years ago.

there more males then females fuckhead cuz the chinese drowned a fuckton

why did you fucekd it up

Got you beat nigger
>Divorced
>Hardly see kid because of work schedule
>Job fucked me over on promotion
>Dog died
>Family is almost gone
>Broke
>Sick as fuck
Life sucks OP,deal with it

A string of unfortunate events beyond my control. A year ago I told myself, well it can't get much worse! Fuck I was wrong.

shit same shit happened to me.
2 years ago everything was dandy

then shit took a turn on me

or get a job in a kitchen. Loads of chicks work front of house to chat with, and kitchen work is quite macho, as long as you dont be an asshole and shout at the chicks...

Long run could work a cruise ship, shag loads of hookers and eastern european sluts