*Blocks your path*

*Blocks your path*

>Have you checked your privilege yet today user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwCl9bfz-8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to think its a man

No, just my dubs

i wish all these faggots would fuck off

>be me
>be black guy
>whatever the fuck this thing is moves out the way anyhow
Sometimes, being a pariah by default works in one's favor.

> die cis scum
> looks like privileged white male
won't stop him do a hero

I live in Finland, I carry a knife and i'm drunk 50% of the time so nobody fucks with me

equal to or greater than force law.

if you even pull a stick out much less a knife im legally allowed to draw my side arm and shoot yo ass!

hand to hand no im not allowed. so if youre going to threaten with something other than a fist. it might as well be a firearm.
(dumb fags be out buying knight sticks and shit to a gun fight)

yes, yes i have sir.
www.checkmyprivilege.com

Lol don't try to act like it's hard to be a nigger. White people have it 50x worse. We are the new niggers, now fuck off cracker.

(Checks pants) "Phone, keys, wallet, privledge. YUP!"

Look up the closing speed of an assailant wielding a knife. Depending on distance, it is quicker that the speed of drawing a sidearm. Get out of here with your dollar store law advice.

>carry a knife.

I did that too, when I was in cubscouts. I have a concealed pistol, wish someone would fuck with me so I could go Dirtty Harry on them.

>what?
No, I mean people just act like you're 'dangerous by default' just for being black...and it works in your favor *sometimes.* In this case, he'd get nervous and not even look me in the face as he casually sidesteps, unaware that I'm a total weeb and listening to anime opening themes while on my way to Gamestop.

Yeah but you can still kill them faster. It is actually pretty difficult to kill someone with a knife unless you are actually trained at it. A gunshot to chest/head at zero range is deadly AF

>Drop my pants reveling my godly white cock
>While it's stunned I yank away its bat
>Proceed to beat it to near death before forcing the entire bat down its throat
>Piss on it for good measure
>Use my white male privileged to receive the congressional medal of honor for my valiant efforts of purging half breeds.

Checking privilege.....

Privilege intact! Thanks for asking. Damn it feels good to be a straight white male!

>being this fucking retarded

god damn user, go read a book.

niggas not knowing about Mozambique Drill

>have you forgot your wig this morning?

Buh muh pribledge

*teleports behind her*
nothin personal, kid

>Acting like no knife attacker has ever killed someone wielding a gun and lived to tell the tale
>Never been in actual combat
I think your tendies just finished cooking.

yeap and it feels real good. now out of my wigger

Also known as the Djibouti Shooty. Have you been there? Have you killed a Somalian? Do you even?

youtube.com/watch?v=xwCl9bfz-8Y

imma take dat nigga's cheeks

You should probably spend more time learning about these things before you start forming opinions user.

Shove bat up his pun,k ass

Taco Kid

that's where you'e wrong kiddo

this.

BangBang Bang

have you check'd which gender you gonna identify as today, faggot