P
P
E
D

>ancient britain
>blacks 2 seconds in

fuck off

This looks like pure Kino

I laughed, let's hope nobody else notices and edits it out.

>ancient britain
>characters speak 21st century english

And Camelot?

I shuposhe that's off the table ashwell?

BRAVO
does anyone know how this will fit in the larger CIA-universe?

>hol up
>CIA
Literally memes, the movie

from the first shot it's already obviously not cant believe you even mentioned kino

>HOL UP HOL UP

WELL CONGRATULATIONS YOU MADE YOURSELF KING, WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF THINE MASTER PLAN?

this looks awful

>ancient britain
>characters still have teeth

That's a big bow.

I'm speechless...

Guy Richie is done for.

Looks like a weak copy of GoT masked as a King Arthur story.

WHY WOULD SOMEONE SHOOT AN ARROW BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF THE PLANE?

we sure have fallen far from Excalibur

>raised on the streets
Um I don't really enjoy britbong nonsense, but wasn't Arthur raised in a castle and taught by a wizard?

bane.wikia.com/wiki/Goosefat_Bill

IF I PULL OFF EXCALIBUR, WILL YOU REIGN?

The costume designs are kind of shit. Does anyone else thinks the same?

he was raised by a good knight named Sir Ector as a squire

Chances of Guy Ritchie making anything worthwhile are inexistent.
I doubt it will be big enough to create any shitposting threads.

It would be extremely deignful

Is Guy Ritche entirely incapable of making a movie that isn't about drunken knock down good ole lads who stink of beer and piss getting up in peoples faces? What the fuck does this have to do with King Arthur

Crashing Mordred's rebellion.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Good ol times when movies still had colours in them

>ancient britain
>war fucking elephants
dude...

>Britain regains sovereignty
>Nigel himself fulfills the prophecy of Arthur returning in Britain's most dire hour to deliver the nation
>This is how the legend is honored

Even fucking Type Moon is more respectful

FOR THEE

UNDERRATED

Before this trailer, the film's description made it really unclear if this would be set in medieval times
This trailer has only half-answered that question

why does he wear the mask?

If you were paying attention you would know it was part of a dream.

I can understand if they didn't want to set it in hairy ass barbarian post-Roman times and almost every Arthurian tale is an anachronism but all they did was mishmash Game of Thrones with LOTR and Warcraft into an autistic mess, also niggers

Some nice info from the Bluray commentary:
They green-lit the grass for the that lush fairy tale look. Also Excalibur. The armor also glows green at times but that's not on purpose.

Instead of screwing around with double exposure, they often used mirrors, for example that glowing sun. Camelot in the distance is also mirrored straight into the camera.

Merlin was a funny guy in Excalibur. He actually hit his head when they pulling down the siege machinery.
Boorman thought the wizard cave with color crystals was a bit tacky.

Also, Arthur was a cucked bastard from a rape-cucking.

>Excalibur is still the best King Arthur film
Damn, it's already 35 years and nothing comes even close.

Because he's one ugly inbred English motherfucker. Also, an excellent horseman.

WE WUZ KNIGHTS N SHIIET I SWEAR GOD

Yeah. Best medieval/fantasy movie ever.

For fucks sake, why does Guy Ritchie need all those mlg battle cgi? He did ls2b paying some actors in beer.

That looks fucking awful.

That stupid horns
Also, whre is Merlin?

In the legends, King Arthur had Sir Palamedes, who was traditionally depicted either as a Saracen or a Moor.

he was a saracen but I believe this nignog is actually King Pellinore

They literally took a white character and made him a nignog when there was already a prominent shitskin Arab (and his brother and father) readily available in the stories

>21st century fanfic of a 15th century fanfic of a 12th century fanfic about 6th century maybe-roman-sarmatian general who may or may not have existed

This was probably one of the worst movies Sup Forums memed me into watching. The acting was over the top and horrible, the sets look stupid, and the costume and action was wonky as fuck.

Only prime Helen Mirren was its saving grace.

get fucked

The commentary had Boorman slobbering all over Helen Mirren. He's a dirty old man.

I'm sure you will enjoy this one more, pleb friend.

I guess this fag is Merlin

too bad his magic couldn't save his hairline

die faggot

Gawain?

>being a pleb

this fucking guy

It looks like the Dungeon & Dragons movie.

Going to be Dracula Untold tier.

Is that background even real?
Holy shit between this, The Hobbit shitheaps and Warcraft what has happened to the fantasy genre?

>people are complaining about a black man cast not even in the lead role in a film starring David Beckham
He plays sir Bedivere, jesus stop projecting. It makes you look like a paranoid dumb cunt

HOLY SHIT GUYS

I don't think you know what projecting means my cuck friend

Its more production-efficient to greenscreen a background than find an entire environment that matches what the script calls for and then deal with lighting

>muh celts
daily reminder that celts are swarthy mediterranean looking fucks while the superior anglo saxons with red and blonde hair and pale eyes conquered the lands. fuck off celtcucks.

daily reminder arthur never existed and is celtcuck propaganda, hereward the wake was an actual hero who existed
the only redeeming thing about this shitty looking movie is there is the wheelchair guy from gattaca in it, so that's that

>try to read The Once and Future King
>Arthur steps in a poopie within 10 pages
>he meets an old man who's using poopies to hunt monsters
>then he meets Merlin, who is covered in poopies head to toe
>his owl gets scared and poops itself
British """""""""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""""""""

>calls someone a cuck after sperging out due to a black man appearing in a film he isn't even looking forward to
kek
Don't you have some poor innocent white girl to save from her black boyfriend?

Holy shit that power stance!

IF I PULL THAT OUT, WILL I BECOME KING?

>not Le Morte d'Arthur
faggot

what is he looking at?

it's a tough read for plebs

Can Guy Ritchie make a movie that isn't about a brawling street urchin with a good heart?

you know what, i liked the man from uncle, this might be fun too

>If you pull that out will you be king?
>It would be extremely reignful

Everyone else will shit on you, but you're absolutely right. The acting, sets, and action were straight up dogshit.

ew.com/article/2016/07/23/charlie-hunnam-king-arthur-comic-con

>King Arthur is Lord of the Rings meets Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
>'We’ve created this sort of street version of him,' the actor says

go go CIA

>Perhaps he's wondering why someone would pull a sword out of the stone, before getting it from the Lady of the Lake.

>street version of him

>Arthurian legend still has relevance today because it deals heavily with the issues of good leadership, loyalty, honor, mastering bodily urges, everyone rich or poor being held to the law and how a nation divided will inevitably fall into chaos
>Make King Arthur a street nigger who fights CG monsters from Warcraft

>baneposting wikia

WHAT IS THIS? ASSASSIN'S CREED: CAMELOT?

Bana?

DOCTOR PAVEL, I'M GOOSEFAT.

yup. That sure looks like Guy Richie doing King Arthur.

IF I PULL THAT OFF WOULD I BECOME KING?

>4 seconds in

aaaaaand Ctrl + W

On the one hand, yes. On the other hand, is literally any part of British history not about drunken knock down good ole lads who stink of beer and piss getting up in peoples faces?

Jackson in his prime could've done the ultimate Arthur movie
Wouldn't even need to look far to cast Arthur

holy shit

GAWAIN?

Funny story, Tolkien was actually writing a King Arthur poem but dropped it. His son actually considers it the greatest loss of all his unfinished works, and what remains of it that's published it actually was very good.

memes aside, ubisoft should've made a game like that by now
assassin's creed's biggest mistake was setting only one (main) game in the medieval age
But at least we got Black Flag

You know, I get the fantasy elements and shit, but couldn't they at least have some realistic armor, clothing, weapons, and architecture? Why do they have to go full "high fantasy" mode?

This looks like the 2010 Clash of the Titans with a giant elephant instead of a kraken.

>It's still there